Least Favorite Moves

Poll: uh uh wizard blow

What?
55.56%
Cool
44.44%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Least favorite movez all of Genesis/Strike Valtryek moves
I hate variant wall it’s just to simple and somehow bursts everything by lane yelling he reminds me of dark aiger in turbo except lane actually looks cool and I actually like him except for his variant wall
its dying no this thread!

rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z launch was only used like 5 times in the anime.
Dread Vertical is just stupid tbh, but mine personally is Z Breaker because Aiger always spammed it and it got so annoying.
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: chain protection

finally someone who says this move is bad
Rock crash is the worst move ever. It is basically like every defense counter .
  • Daina's "Shake Shoot" was pretty bad, it never worked against anyone (except for Valt, but only because Daina kept dodging him). As much as I love the Deathscyther series, his first special move was just laughable and always looked silly TBH. His next two special moves were definitely way cooler.
  • Naoki's "Wave Shoot" was forgettable as hell, only introduced last minute and it failed.
  • Cuza's "Tightrope Dive" was kind of funny, but really pointless. It does help Chronos momentum, but it always seems too impractical for something that doesn't work a lot of the time.
  • Free's "Geist Counter" is probably one of the lamest looking special moves. I think it's more of Free's lame delivery of the move rather than the move itself, because Free sounds so bored but not in a cool way. It's not that bad honestly, but it's just one of those attempted "wow factor" moves that try to look cool, but it always looked slow and easy to scrape TBH.
  • Amane's "Bushin Guard" was just kind of generic and boring, and much like Daina's "Shake Shoot" it almost never worked as Amane always uses his other moves more often with a bit more success.

Despite my negativity, I do still hold some fondness for these special moves, even if I think they're iffy haha.

EDIT - Actually, if we're counting every Beyblade seasons then scrap and forget all of the ones I've mentioned above, because I would take them over some of 4D and most of Zero-G's special moves.
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Air Laucnh was kinda trash
For its time it was pretty cool a flying beyblade but now it’s just horrible.
probably Ragnaruk/Roktavor Zone - it literally got countered or overpowered by everybody.
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: probably Ragnaruk/Roktavor Zone - it literally got countered or overpowered by everybody.

lol true
wizard blow vs zwei hammer which one you hate more
Oh seems like this thread stills survived from Wizard Blow lol
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:14 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: wizard blow vs zwei hammer which one you hate more

Why don't you like Zwei Hammer?
my least favorite move is probably Joker Wheel. what exactly was it supposed to do.
This is basically like my thread but for moves you dislike.
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:13 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: This is basically like my thread but for moves you dislike.

yeah true