Least Favorite Moves

Poll: uh uh wizard blow

What?
55.56%
Cool
44.44%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
You probally dont remember this one............ Its the Dragon Scream
Ratchet Drain! What is the point of the move when you have RUBBER on your base Fumiya? WTF?!
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ratchet Drain! What is the point of the move when you have RUBBER on your base Fumiya? WTF?!

Nani?!
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:14 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: i dont really like trick roullete!

Fortune Trick?
Lift Shoot.
Definitely Dread Cannon. The move itself isn’t that bad, but the fact that Phoenix broke Turbo Spryzen with it kinda ruins it for me.
Dead crush
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You probally dont remember this one............ Its the Dragon Scream

Mate how could you not like Dragon Scream? It looks sick, the 4-hit combo is powerful and do I need to say more?
Do I have to mention Twin Strike was so strong at first but then afterwards it started to get weak.
I mean like how could they do this move dirty.
Geist Counter is one of them

TheGolden Blade Does not like Geist moves
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Do I have to mention Twin Strike was so strong at first but then afterwards it started to get weak.

I don't think that's the case. I think the only people that move bursted was Rantaro and Ranjiro. Everyone else they used it against shut it down.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:43 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Do I have to mention Twin Strike was so strong at first but then afterwards it started to get weak.

I don't think that's the case. I think the only people that move bursted was Rantaro and Ranjiro. Everyone else they used it against shut it down.
What people don’t understand is that everyone else fought twin strike in their introduction battle so it’s obvious that the move was going to fail since bladers can’t lost their first serious battles. Lane fought it after the introduction but he’s Lane so he gets a pass.
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:43 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that's the case. I think the only people that move bursted was Rantaro and Ranjiro. Everyone else they used it against shut it down.
What people don’t understand is that everyone else fought twin strike in their introduction battle so it’s obvious that the move was going to fail since bladers can’t lost their first serious battles. Lane fought it after the introduction but he’s Lane so he gets a pass.

Also, though Rantaro is obviously a powerful blader, the people the twins used the move against later were a bit stronger; Free, Lui.
Probally a move that should have had more time to be used was Xceed Counter
Ngl, I dislike Ragnurak Zone. Doesn't make much sense other than just spinning in the center. Great move.
The worst move of OG gosh I hated it Drop Rock
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ratchet Drain! What is the point of the move when you have RUBBER on your base Fumiya? WTF?!

This post makes you look dumb lol Just sayin' (Why It makes you look dumb? Well This other character can be like oooooooooo lemme hit his disk so he can't spin steal, It's more of a move to outsmart your opponent