Poll: uh uh wizard blow

What?
55.56%
Cool
44.44%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
I think one move that kinda sucks has to be the Zone Counter lol
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  3:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: "Ouch," said Z Shoot, Super Z Shoot, and Union Shoot, all being created from the Rush Shoot.

Not to mention..
Dragon Shoot
Shake Shoot
Hunt Shoot
Thunder Attack

And every other person who's used the Rush Shoot technique.
Not all of those are the exact same as rush shoot. I don’t see why he’s being bombarded for disliking rush shoot just leave him be lol.

I know that, but those moves are very similar to the Rush Shoot. Also, I just said that every over character said ouch, lol.
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not all of those are the exact same as rush shoot. I don’t see why he’s being bombarded for disliking rush shoot just leave him be lol.

I know that, but those moves are very similar to the Rush Shoot. Also, I just said that every over character said ouch, lol.
No I mean he said that he dislikes rush launch and suddenly everyone starts replying trying to find out why and invalidate his hate. Just let him hate lol.
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I know that, but those moves are very similar to the Rush Shoot. Also, I just said that every over character said ouch, lol.
No I mean he said that he dislikes rush launch and suddenly everyone starts replying trying to find out why and invalidate his hate. Just let him hate lol.

I'm not trying to stop him, just added to his list.
A move that was dissapointing was the Keep Counter
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:41 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No I mean he said that he dislikes rush launch and suddenly everyone starts replying trying to find out why and invalidate his hate. Just let him hate lol.

I'm not trying to stop him, just added to his list.
He never said he hated those moves though. That’s like putting words in someone’s mouth. Perhaps he doesn’t like rush shoot because Valt uses it or because it’s Valkyrie performing it.
Rush Shoot it not that its weak its strong but the reason I dont like it that much and other shoot moves is cause they attack repedately doing barrage attacks seems kinda boring and useless. It just gets old and tiring and it doesnt have much affect anyways. Even if it did it gives it no sole purpose.
(Nov. 21, 2020  3:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dude listen lol.
It is weak and annoying XD

"Ouch," said Z Shoot, Super Z Shoot, and Union Shoot, all being created from the Rush Shoot.

Not to mention..
Dragon Shoot
Shake Shoot
Hunt Shoot
Thunder Attack

And every other person who's used the Rush Shoot technique.

To be fair, Shake Shoot is actually pretty bad lol.
Glide Tornado is a good move.
If I had to put this move in a tier list it would be A.
The worst move in Sparking is Bound Wing for sure
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I hate Double Strike

*cough cough* new deathsycther lol
Sad Daigo music plays
Revive/Dread crush. It was cool the first 20 times i saw it but not the last 60. It felt spammed and the move lasted FOREVER because it would be a whole long scene and sometimes they even talk in the middle of it happening
Chain Protection/Counter. Oh, and Absorb Break for some reason doesn't sit well with me.
I found another move that sucks............ STRABLAST ATTACK!
(Nov. 22, 2020  10:37 AM)lAerol Wrote: Revive/Dread crush. It was cool the first 20 times i saw it but not the last 60. It felt spammed and the move lasted FOREVER because it would be a whole long scene and sometimes they even talk in the middle of it happening

It makes me dizzy.
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:11 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  10:37 AM)lAerol Wrote: Revive/Dread crush. It was cool the first 20 times i saw it but not the last 60. It felt spammed and the move lasted FOREVER because it would be a whole long scene and sometimes they even talk in the middle of it happening

It makes me dizzy.

lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:11 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:

It makes me dizzy.

Darn, you're actually right. How did I forget that one?
Also, now that I think of it, Axe Shoot sucked too.
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dread Impulse is trash

Eh? How so?
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dread Impulse is trash

Eh? How so?

Hyde look like he was about to drool lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyde look like he was about to drool lol

Haha, I think we're over commenting on what Hearts does with his tongue at this point. I actually thought you were talking about what the Bey itself does during the move.