TakaraTheLord
52.94%
BladerUmarWBO
47.06%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rise had good arcs ngl

when was that lol

You know, at the end fir the title, forget the name.

I don't remember any tournament like that in Turbo. Your sure your not thinking about the international bladers cup?
There's not enough characters in Rise.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't remember any tournament like that in Turbo. The only tournaments like that in Burst was the World League and the International Bladers Cup in Evolution.

I keep forgetting the name. The tournament Aiger fought Valt at.

That wasnt a tournament. Unless you count the final battle of Battleship Cruise
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't remember any tournament like that in Turbo. The only tournaments like that in Burst was the World League and the International Bladers Cup in Evolution.

I keep forgetting the name. The tournament Aiger fought Valt at.
They just had a title match at the end of the season. Wasn't a tournament.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I keep forgetting the name. The tournament Aiger fought Valt at.
They just had a title match at the end of the season. Wasn't a tournament.

Thought it was. Aiger fought Kit, Phi beat Free and Shu, then Aiger beat Phi and got to the finals.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You know, at the end fir the title, forget the name.

I don't remember any tournament like that in Turbo. Your sure your not thinking about the international bladers cup?
He’s either talking about the championship battles after dread tower, or the finals of the battleship cruise.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They just had a title match at the end of the season. Wasn't a tournament.

Thought it was. Aiger fought Kit, Phi beat Free and Shu, then Aiger beat Phi and got to the finals.
Wasn't a tournament. Phi was just going around destroying these bladers for the fun of it.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thought it was. Aiger fought Kit, Phi beat Free and Shu, then Aiger beat Phi and got to the finals.
Wasn't a tournament. Phi was just going around taking out these bladers for the fun of it.

It was a challenge battle I think.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They just had a title match at the end of the season. Wasn't a tournament.

No, those were title matches. They were just held for rankings.
He was simply challenging those bladers. Wasn't part of an official tournament.
Sorry lol, but anyways those battles were enjoyable
Wasn't a big fan of the results, but the battles themselves were good.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Wasn't a big fan of the results, but the battles themselves were good.

agreed
my least favorite is beyblade burst evolution
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my least favorite is beyblade burst evolution

why?
well it is what it is but the battles were very pumping indeed
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my least favorite is beyblade burst evolution

Explain pls
because in my opinion it does not have much of a story and it did not explain valt aoi
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: because in my opinion it does not have much of a story and it did not explain valt aoi

You sure about that
his origins well they did not explain that

yes I am I watched the entire season
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: because in my opinion it does not have much of a story and it did not explain valt aoi

You sure about that

GodzillaFan101, I think they did have a excellent story and they did exlpain valt