Least Favorite Beyblade Season

Poll: BladerUmarWBO Or TakaraTheLord

TakaraTheLord
52.94%
BladerUmarWBO
47.06%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im starting to think maybe Cho-Z wasnt a good season at all for many reasons

It has story problems, but it isn't bad in every way

I kinda hated the fact Spryzen and Fafnir got destroyed
Least Favorite Seasons
1. Beyblade Burst
2. Beyblade Burst Gachi
3. Bakuten Shoot: Beyblade ( 2000 )
4. Bakuten Shoot: V-Force
5. Beyblade Metal Fusion

Wouldn't Phi just Bursting them show less of his power? But I think they might've done something cool with Phi without having him destroy everyone's Beys, like he'll give everyone Dark Resonance so everyone goes bonkers and they destroy each others Beys and Aiga and Co. are the ones who can stop this.
Haven't seen OG series.
I like all season of MFB, though Zero-G was that weird outlier that was not that good especially since it had to surpass the greatness of MFB 4D or Fury.
Beyblade Burst GT was a meh season for me. The other beyblade burst seasons were fine or great and then there's Sparking.

Sparking is a nice season, but it suffers from short run time, sloppy character development, and questionable iq. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I know the legends are there to be beaten, but I can understand why people think they are bad when Lean cuts through them like butter just using a resonance power (which is not explained how he got it, or why others can't get it, or why it hasn't been shown before), a brutally op gimmick (that seems to carry him), and an odd combination of being realistic (being trained by Shu), but not realistic (being a rookie with that much power). I've also said this before, but I would have preferred if Lean was handled like Garou from One Punch Man. Starts off with great talent and skill, yes, but is smart, exceeds his limits within reason, and gets progressively stronger during battle. Not just illogical blasting straight through, but showing some real development and growth in his power.
Hyuga and Hikaru are fine, they can keep going how they already were. Just wish we got more legend vs legend battles and Lean's fights actually feeling more climatic instead of, "whoops, he's going to win because it's Lean. I got little reason other than that."

Dang, I really be biased.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:07 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Haven't seen OG series.
I like all season of MFB, though Zero-G was that weird outlier that was not that good especially since it had to surpass the greatness of MFB 4D or Fury.
Beyblade Burst GT was a meh season for me. The other beyblade burst seasons were fine or great and then there's Sparking.

Sparking is a nice season, but it suffers from short run time, sloppy character development, and questionable iq. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I know the legends are there to be beaten, but I can understand why people think they are bad when Lean cuts through them like butter just using a resonance power (which is not explained how he got it, or why others can't get it, or why it hasn't been shown before), a brutally op gimmick (that seems to carry him), and an odd combination of being realistic (being trained by Shu), but not realistic (being a rookie with that much power). I've also said this before, but I would have preferred if Lean was handled like Garou from One Punch Man. Starts off with great talent and skill, yes, but is smart, exceeds his limits within reason, and gets progressively stronger during battle. Not just illogical blasting straight through, but showing some real development and growth in his power.
Hyuga and Hikaru are fine, they can keep going how they already were. Just wish we got more legend vs legend battles and Lean's fights actually feeling more climatic instead of, "whoops, he's going to win because it's Lean. I got little reason other than that."

They explain  Lains flare later. They’re currently building up to it with the relationship between Shu and Lain’s relationship front and center.

Fairly decent plot twist in there actually. Very much enjoyed the explanation manga wise.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:07 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Haven't seen OG series.

They explain  Lains flare later. They’re currently building up to it with the relationship between Shu and Lain’s relationship front and center.

Fairly decent plot twist in there actually. Very much enjoyed the explanation manga wise.

I'm talking about the anime, not the manga. There still isn't a complete explanation of Lean's flare there either, while they have made a decent start into his backstory.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:20 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They explain  Lains flare later. They’re currently building up to it with the relationship between Shu and Lain’s relationship front and center.

I'm talking about the anime, not the manga. There still isn't a complete explanation of Lean's flare there either, while they have made a decent start into his backstory.
Manga’s are traditionally ahead of the anime. This same rule applies to burst. The manga is ahead of everything the anime is doing. Given they also just got out of an onslaught of filler episodes. Be patient.
I'd say V-Force is probably my least favourite out of the original seasons. I don't think it's a terrible season, but there's just too many issues and annoying bits I have with the season for me to enjoy it as a whole. It's a flawed season that's great when it's good, but absolutely painful when it's bad.

From MFB, it's probably Zero-G due to the heavily imbalanced use of main cast (giving Zero far more focus than his team, whilst Eight pretty much gets little to no development) and it can be a little repetitive. I wish they took more from the Zero-G manga, which was a lot more fun. Unlike V-Force, Zero-G wasn't annoying or painful, it's just painfully mediocre to average.

My enjoyment for the Burst seasons are a bit more even and consistent (ranging from okay to good), though I'd say the one I enjoyed the least was GT. I thought GT was average, but it doesn't stand out quite as much as the other Burst seasons for me and can be a little boring in some areas. However, the battles are still really good here.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:20 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm talking about the anime, not the manga. There still isn't a complete explanation of Lean's flare there either, while they have made a decent start into his backstory.
Manga’s are traditionally ahead of the anime. This same rule applies to burst. The manga is ahead of everything the anime is doing. Given they also just got out of an onslaught of filler episodes. Be patient.

The anime and manga follow slightly different storylines, plus the fact that this should be a progressive thing, not just something that is dumped all at once. If it were a better crafted story, it could probably pull that off. Still not confirmed that they'll even discuss this in the anime, so I'll wait for little to nothing with moderation.
V-Force ruined it for me.
I actually hated that season more than 2000. Those characters were so trash!
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:34 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga’s are traditionally ahead of the anime. This same rule applies to burst. The manga is ahead of everything the anime is doing. Given they also just got out of an onslaught of filler episodes. Be patient.

The anime and manga follow slightly different storylines, plus the fact that this should be a progressive thing, not just something that is dumped all at once. If it were a better crafted story, it could probably pull that off. Still not confirmed that they'll even discuss this in the anime, so I'll wait for little to nothing with moderation.

They won’t evicted from the same path for important things. A major characters backstory is important. The anime is way behind the manga anyways. Give it time. As you said yourself they’re starting to introduce hints of Lain backstory already.
i unfortunately have to say Burst GT. it had way too many character development issues, on top of that it feels like a repeat of Shogun Steel/Zero-G which is the worst beyblade season according to some people.
I didn't even watch GT

GT is so bad I don't even bother

But the Battles are interesting
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:54 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I didn't even watch GT

It hurts to watch GT
OG, it didn’t have enough of them good stuff (aka memes)

How do you know if GT is bad if you didn't even watch it lol

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: OG, it didn’t have enough of them good stuff (aka memes)

Which season

If you're gonna trash talk a season at least be qualified to do so
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

How do you know if GT is bad if you didn't even watch it lol

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: OG, it didn’t have enough of them good stuff (aka memes)

Which season

OG burst
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How do you know if GT is bad if you didn't even watch it lol

Which season

OG burst (the title specifies burst)
It does not but thx for clarifying

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i unfortunately have to say Burst GT. it had way too many character development issues, on top of that it feels like a repeat of Shogun Steel/Zero-G which is the worst beyblade season according to some people.

Most people don’t classify Shogun Steel as the worst, just painfully average. Also, what type of development issues did it have Dante got small but nice development. Delta got great development but it was a little rushed, and Gwyn’s character overall is stellar. But that’s just my opinion.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: OG burst (the title specifies burst)
It does not but thx for clarifying

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i unfortunately have to say Burst GT. it had way too many character development issues, on top of that it feels like a repeat of Shogun Steel/Zero-G which is the worst beyblade season according to some people.

Most people don’t classify Shogun Steel as the worst, just painfully average. Also, what type of development issues did it have Dante got small but nice development. Delta got great development but it was a little rushed, and Gwyn’s character overall is stellar. But that’s just my opinion.
Pretty much characters like Blind, Joe, Lodin and Pot. They had pretty good potential and yet they were WASTED (Especially Blind, he didn't win a single battle aside scoring a point against Drum and Delta)
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It does not but thx for clarifying

Pretty much characters like Blind, Joe, Lodin and Pot. They had pretty good potential and yet they were WASTED (Especially Blind, he didn't win a single battle aside scoring a point against Drum and Delta)
They’re side characters, they got their battles and that’s it. That’s like expecting the guy with Jormuntor to have a serious character arc lol. But they could have  done a bit more.
I would have to say V Force
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How do you know if GT is bad if you didn't even watch it lol

Which season

OG burst

OG Burst was fantastic. Well executed arcs, nice growth and development of both main characters and side characters. Plus high octane battles. Truly excellent.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: GT was the worst lol

I prefer Rise to Turbo. Did a better job with their characters and though it was rushed in places, it was still a bit better paced than Turbo.