Poll: BladerUmarWBO Or TakaraTheLord

TakaraTheLord
52.94%
BladerUmarWBO
47.06%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: GT was the worst lol

I prefer Rise to Turbo. Did a better job with their characters and though it was rushed in places, it was still a bit better paced than Turbo.

I mean it kinda was. But I hated the arc when Aiger lost to Arthur but I guess he knew nothing.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I prefer Rise to Turbo. Did a better job with their characters and though it was rushed in places, it was still a bit better paced than Turbo.

I mean it kinda was. But I hated the arc when Aiger lost to Arthur but I guess he knew nothing.
That's nothing compared to how Turbo treated returning characters.
Turbo was good. But like Aiger kept on winning to fast.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Turbo was good. But like Aiger kept on winning to fast.

What made it good? The whole season was all over the place. There were moments that were good but as a whole it's a poor season imo.
Well you cant really complain the seasons are that bad.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Turbo was good. But like Aiger kept on winning to fast.

What made it good? The whole season was all over the place. There were moments that were good but as a whole it's a poor season imo.
The final tournament was kinda hype that’s about it. Cool beys plus poor execution equals bland beys so I’m not counting those.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What made it good? The whole season was all over the place. There were moments that were good but as a whole it's a poor season imo.
The final tournament was kinda hype that’s about it. Cool bets plus poor execution equals bland beys so I’m not counting those.

Was the Dread Tower arc good for you or no?
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The final tournament was kinda hype that’s about it. Cool bets plus poor execution equals bland beys so I’m not counting those.

Was the Dread Tower arc good for you or no?

Meh.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Was the Dread Tower arc good for you or no?

Meh.

Did Valt win the tournament or no? Because you do know that the Dread Tower was considered a tournament
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Meh.

Did Valt win the tournament or no? Because you do know that the Dread Tower was considered a tournament

He did beat Hyde
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did Valt win the tournament or no? Because you do know that the Dread Tower was considered a tournament

He did beat Hyde

ANd not just that but he got his title back!
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He did beat Hyde

ANd not just that but he got his title back!

True
I dont even know what season to actually say it was the worst.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What made it good? The whole season was all over the place. There were moments that were good but as a whole it's a poor season imo.
The final tournament was kinda hype that’s about it. Cool beys plus poor execution equals bland beys so I’m not counting those.
You mean the battleship cruise?
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The final tournament was kinda hype that’s about it. Cool beys plus poor execution equals bland beys so I’m not counting those.

I think thats what he means
If so, Eclipse than yeah the cruise was good. But as a whole cohesive story, the season was wanting.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The final tournament was kinda hype that’s about it. Cool beys plus poor execution equals bland beys so I’m not counting those.

Nah that Worldwide  Tournament
Rise had good arcs ngl

(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: You mean the battleship cruise?

when was that lol
Shogun steel and rise/gt
The one at the end, starting with Aiger vs Kit. The cruise was good.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: You mean the battleship cruise?

I don't remember any tournament like that in Turbo. The only tournaments like that in Burst was the World League and the International Bladers Cup in Evolution.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Shogun steel and rise/gt

Shogun Steel was bad I admit that

Tournaments in Turbo: Luinor Cup, Battleship Cruise, and Dread Tower
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rise had good arcs ngl

(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nah that Worldwide  Tournament
when was that lol

You know, at the end for the title, forget the name.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Shogun steel and rise/gt

Shogun Steel was bad I admit that

Tournaments in Turbo: Luinor Cup, Battleship Cruise, and Dread Tower

Luinor cup was pretty bad
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nah that Worldwide  Tournament

I don't remember any tournament like that in Turbo. The only tournaments like that in Burst was the World League and the International Bladers Cup in Evolution.

I keep forgetting the name. The tournament Aiger fought Valt at.