Least Favorite Beyblade Season

Poll: BladerUmarWBO Or TakaraTheLord

TakaraTheLord
52.94%
BladerUmarWBO
47.06%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
At this point Imma go with that ranks dont determine the strength of a blader alone
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Believe me. All the Valt fans are gonna be mad at me

I'm not mad, just confused as to why you think Lui would beat Valt, since I don't quite see the reason myself.

(Dec. 03, 2020  7:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Pretty much why we don't pit him against Valt at this point

Pit who against Valt?

Shu.
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Believe me. All the Valt fans are gonna be mad at me

I'm not mad, just confused as to why you think Lui would beat Valt, since I don't quite see the reason myself.

Simple even if Valt does get stronger he cant beat Lui no matter what. If it was a power contest Lui would beat him
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If were talking about Valt vs. Lui here and now.
There is no way Valt could beat him.

Are you serious? Lui would go down. It's already been established that Valt is the strongest of the legendary bladers including Lui. Not to mention that Valt was able to break through Variant's barrier while Lui could barely dent it. Lui's going down in a battle against Valt.

(Dec. 03, 2020  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm not mad, just confused as to why you think Lui would beat Valt, since I don't quite see the reason myself.

Simple even if Valt does get stronger he cant beat Lui no matter what. If it was a power contest Lui would beat him
Valt is packing more raw power so I don't know how that's the case.

(Dec. 03, 2020  8:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

(Dec. 03, 2020  7:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Pit who against Valt?

Shu.

Don't think that's really true. Valt and Shu are about level with Valt having the slight edge.
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Simple even if Valt does get stronger he cant beat Lui no matter what. If it was a power contest Lui would beat him

But Valt came much closer to beating Lane than Lui did, and even if you don't counting that and the rankings (which are kinda outdated at this point), Valt is still better simply due to having a better Bey and more skill overall (but the last point is a little bit subjective to opinions).

(Dec. 03, 2020  8:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Don't think that's really true. Valt and Shu are about level with Valt having the slight edge.

I think they're just plain equal at this point in the series. If they were to actually battle each other later on, I don't think it will even end onscreen.
The manga handles the power scaling much better than the anime.
Haven't seen the manga so can't confirm nor deny.
Rankings imo (Top 10):
OG:
1. Kai
2. Tyson
3. Brooklyn
4. Hiro
5. Ray
6. Garland
7. Zeo
8. Max
9. Tala
10. Rick
MFB:
1. Ryuga
2. Gingka
3. Rago
4. Kyoya
5. Chris
6. Dynamis
7. Tithi
8. King
9. Tithi
10. Kenta
Burst:
1. Shu
2. Valt
3. Lane
4. Lui
5. Aiger
6. Free
7. Dante
8. Phi
9. Gwyn
10. Delta
I'd rank Valt above Shu myself, but again, that's why we don't compare the two anymore. They're pretty much equal.
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'd rank Valt above Shu myself, but again, that's why we don't compare the two anymore. They're pretty much equal.

Sigh* I guess so
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'd rank Valt above Shu myself, but again, that's why we don't compare the two anymore. They're pretty much equal.

Agreed.
I dont even know anymore but here goes:
There is always that one blader who is the best. And the other who is supposed to be the strongest.
@bladerumarwbo it's really stupid of me to vote in your polls and even more stupid that you actually make polls like this.
Why are these polls. Is it to vote for who is better or what?
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why are these polls. Is it to vote for who is better or what?

yep
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why are these polls. Is it to vote for who is better or what?

@BladerUmarWBO PLease stop dude. You make useless posts AND USELESS POLLS.
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:59 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: @bladerumarwbo it's really stupid of me to vote in you're polls and even more stupid that you actually make polls like this.

exaclty. Its stupid.......maybe we should report this
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who is gonna report it

you lol u will report it
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who is gonna report it

you lol u will report it

Nah I wouldnt
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: you lol u will report it

Nah I wouldnt

ok then we just ignore this thread I guess
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah I wouldnt

ok then we just ignore this thread I guess

Pretty much
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:00 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yes,He was mature at many times.

Yes

Agree

If you agree with something; please like the post instead of Writing agreed or yes; It clutters the thread a lot. Its a humble request

Ok I will next time thanks