Poll: BladerUmarWBO Or TakaraTheLord

TakaraTheLord
52.94%
BladerUmarWBO
47.06%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: He acts like a baby

In what way? When you make your points, back them up.
Crying over losting to lui season 1 and in God he was being annoying to shu. If shu says go away you go away lol.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In what way? When you make your points, back them up.
Crying over losting to lui season 1 and in God he was being annoying to shu. If shu says go away you go away lol.

He worked to the bone to get that far and came up short. Of course he'd be emotional about it and in the end he accepted his loss. Mature. As far as him being annoying to Shu, I don't even know what your talking about. He further displayed his maturity in other situations; instead of holding a grudge against Naoki he helped him to make better use of his knowledge in the future. Even after all that Shu had done, he didn't cast him aside. Choose to forgive him instead. Very mature acts. So the idea that he acted like a baby is inaccurate.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Crying over losting to lui season 1 and in God he was being annoying to shu. If shu says go away you go away lol.

He worked to the bone to get that far and came up short. Of course he'd be emotional about it and in the end he accepted his loss. Mature. As far as him being annoying to Shu, I don't even know what your talking about. He further displayed his maturity in other situations; instead of holding a grudge against Naoki he helped him to make better use of his knowledge in the future. Even after all that Shu had done, he didn't cast him aside. Choose to forgive him instead. Very mature acts. So the idea that he acted like a baby is inaccurate.

I agree
Would probably be V-force or Chouzetsu. V-force had wayy too much filler and unnecessary events alongside the worst dialogue ever seen in beyblade history. Cho-z was great until it Started delving too deep into “dark power.” The end of the battleship cruise where Aiga finally peaks on his dark power made it a slight bit better but dead grand arc was pretty bad despite Hearts great introduction and fast overpowering of Aiga. After that arc I expected things to get better but Phi just came back instead and because of that, things got really edgy and annoying with all that extra filler and repetitive destruction. Phi should have been done once Aiga beat him on the cruise serving his purpose as the influence of the start to Aiga’s evil journey. Between the two I would say it leans slightly more towards Cho-z.
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Would probably be V-force or Chouzetsu. V-force had wayy too much filler and unnecessary events alongside the worst dialogue ever seen in beyblade history. Cho-z was great until it Started delving too deep into “dark power.” The end of the battleship cruise where Aiga finally peaks on his dark power made it a slight bit better but dead grand arc was pretty bad despite Hearts great introduction and fast overpowering of Aiga. After that arc I expected things to get better but Phi just came back instead and because of that, things got really edgy and annoying with all that extra filler and repetitive destruction. Phi should have been done once Aiga beat him on the cruise serving his purpose as the influence of the start to Aiga’s evil journey. Between the two I would say it leans slightly more towards Cho-z.

I definitely agree with V-Force, it does indeed suffer from having way too many fillers (amongst other issues with the series).

Cho-Z/Chouzetsu/Turbo is a mixed bag for me, personally. There's a lot to enjoy within the series, some really great battles and I really enjoy Aiga as a protagonist, his bratty attitude in the first half of the series never annoyed me and was actually well-handled enough to still make me want to root for him.

However, some arcs can drag out for much longer than need be, characters like Laban and Houi get heavily underused despite being close friends with Aiga, and it does unfortunately introduce some new status quo elements that would later repeat in the likes of GT and to a lesser extent, Sparking.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Crying over losting to lui season 1 and in God he was being annoying to shu. If shu says go away you go away lol.

Yes,He was mature at many times.

(Dec. 03, 2020  7:00 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Would probably be V-force or Chouzetsu. V-force had wayy too much filler and unnecessary events alongside the worst dialogue ever seen in beyblade history. Cho-z was great until it Started delving too deep into “dark power.” The end of the battleship cruise where Aiga finally peaks on his dark power made it a slight bit better but dead grand arc was pretty bad despite Hearts great introduction and fast overpowering of Aiga. After that arc I expected things to get better but Phi just came back instead and because of that, things got really edgy and annoying with all that extra filler and repetitive destruction. Phi should have been done once Aiga beat him on the cruise serving his purpose as the influence of the start to Aiga’s evil journey. Between the two I would say it leans slightly more towards Cho-z.

I definitely agree with V-Force, it does indeed suffer from having way too many fillers (amongst other issues with the series).

Cho-Z/Chouzetsu/Turbo is a mixed bag for me, personally. There's a lot to enjoy within the series, some really great battles and I really enjoy Aiga as a protagonist, his bratty attitude in the first half of the series never annoyed me and was actually well-handled enough to still make me want to root for him.

However, some arcs can drag out for much longer than need be, characters like Laban and Houi get heavily underused despite being close friends with Aiga, and it does unfortunately introduce some new status quo elements that would later repeat in the likes of GT and to a lesser extent, Sparking.

Yes

Agree
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:00 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He worked to the bone to get that far and came up short. Of course he'd be emotional about it and in the end he accepted his loss. Mature. As far as him being annoying to Shu, I don't even know what your talking about. He further displayed his maturity in other situations; instead of holding a grudge against Naoki he helped him to make better use of his knowledge in the future. Even after all that Shu had done, he didn't cast him aside. Choose to forgive him instead. Very mature acts. So the idea that he acted like a baby is inaccurate.

Yes,He was mature at many times.

(Dec. 03, 2020  7:00 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I definitely agree with V-Force, it does indeed suffer from having way too many fillers (amongst other issues with the series).

Yes

Agree

If you agree with something; please like the post instead of Writing agreed or yes; It clutters the thread a lot. Its a humble request
I hated GT but the only good thing from that was the opening lmao
Did I reply to this one? I don't really remember lol.
Mine's probably GT, but I'm still trying to give it a chance like I did with Cho-Z. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Did I reply to this one? I don't really remember lol.
Mine's probably GT, but I'm still trying to give it a chance like I did with Cho-Z. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Aye ya ya! The hate on GT.
I'm not hating on it tho. Just saying it's kinda underwhelming, but I'm not done with it yet so that might change.
Although Rise has some problems, the Inferno vs Wbba arc was good. With some modifications it could have been grand but it was good nonetheless.
The only arc I consider even that good was the Battle Island arc
I think the Inferno vs Wbba arc was far better.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Although Rise has some problems, the Inferno vs Wbba arc was good. With some modifications it could have been grand but it was good nonetheless.

Seems to me like it does get better in later arcs. Good to know.
The only thing I will complain in Rise is why Delta didnt destroy Aiger
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Although Rise has some problems, the Inferno vs Wbba arc was good. With some modifications it could have been grand but it was good nonetheless.

Seems to me like it does get better in later arcs. Good to know.

It does. I'd give it a chance on that score.

(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only thing I will complain in Rise is why Delta didnt destroy Aiger

He was going to until Arthur interrupted.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only thing I will complain in Rise is why Delta didnt destroy Aiger

Wait a second, Aiga came back in GT?
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Seems to me like it does get better in later arcs. Good to know.

It does. I'd give it a chance on that score.

Yeah I know. But actually it could have gone either way. Maybe if he went with Erase Devolos he could get a burst on Union Achilles

(Dec. 03, 2020  7:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Wait a second, Aiga came back in GT?

Yeah! Aiga did come back
I thought Valt was the only returning character, wow. More reasons as to why I should keep watching.
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:25 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I thought Valt was the only returning character, wow. More reasons as to why I should keep watching.

But you will be disappointed in the results of his battle
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It does. I'd give it a chance on that score.

Yeah I know. But actually it could have gone either way. Maybe if he went with Erase Devolos he could get a burst on Union Achilles

(Dec. 03, 2020  7:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait a second, Aiga came back in GT?

Yeah! Aiga did come back

They were about level during that battle, but Delta really had him up against a wall.
I would have loved if Shu came back in Rise.
But lets be honest he would have almost played the same roll in Turbo
(Dec. 03, 2020  7:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I would have loved if Shu came back in Rise.
But lets be honest he would have almost played the same roll in Turbo

shu is one of my fav charatcers
My guess would be if Aiger had won against Delta without Mr. Toucan interrupting. Most likely he would have still remained champion and not face him off