Leap Year Celebrations - BeyLotto!

Congratulations World Bladers, an amazing 13 tournaments have been hosted this February, with the majority being held in the United States! Actually, almost all of them were successful, so we've basically beaten our record from August, during the Summer Spin Showdown with Toywiz! It was the shortest month of all years, but with just one extra day, we've done a whole lot of extra for the Beyblade community.

To celebrate this feat, we're holding a BeyLotto full of extras! If you've played in one of the following tournaments, post here stating which event it was:

02/04/12 - Los Angeles, Super Beybattle 2nd Edition
02/11/12 - Goldsboro, Valen-Beys day
02/18/12 - Roanoke, The Face Race · · — — —
02/18/12 - Goldsboro, Blader Jam 4.0
02/19/12 - Taylor, The President's Beyblade Tournament
02/19/12 - New York, Spiral Grand Prix
02/19/12 - Surabaya, FIGHT CLUB: Beylentine
02/19/12 - Jakarta, Bey Bash: From Bey with Love
02/25/12 - Marietta, Oh, Bey Me!
02/25/12 - Washington DC, Leap Year Lashing
02/25/12 - Simi Valley, Super Beybattle 3rd Edition
02/25/12 - Québec, Québec Beychampionship I
02/26/12 - Toronto, 29 DAYS

And now, the part that everyone loves... The prizes!!

- The top winner will receive a Wing Pegasis S130RB Memorial Model! This will be a Beyblade you can be proud to own in a few years, when you will remember that the World Championships took place and you have a souvenir for it that few will have!

- The top winner as well as ten other winners will have a choice of two of the following Face Boosters:

But exceptionally, we're adding two new, exclusive Face Boosters to give you a taste of the changes that await you all in the Blader Rewards!

The description is right: What on Blader DJ's spirit could be inside those Face Boosters?!

So each of the 11 winners gets to choose two of those Face Boosters. Remember, though, that Face Boosters CRIMSON and AZURE will be available later in the Blader Rewards, yet that there aren't many opportunities to get the first six Face Boosters otherwise! Choose wisely if you're lucky enough to be picked!

Congratulations to every Blader and Organiser again, and hopefully you enjoy this BeyLotto!

This topic should only contain entries from participants of tournaments hosted by the WBO in February. If you wish to discuss the news, the new Face Boosters, etc. then please use the general thread for the Leap Year Celebrations.

You have until March 9th 2012 at 11:59:59 PM ET to enter this BeyLotto.
Can i enter twice since i ran and played in 2 separate events?

I played in Valen Beys in Goldsboro NC and Blader Jam 4.0 in Goldsboro. I placed 3rd & 1st. I play in every tournament i host.
You never know ! Edit your post to state both tournaments, and we will see.

Just to clarify however : your participation is based on whether you played, not whether you hosted. Obviously, in your case, you did not only host, but I just wanted to make it clear.
02/25/12 - Marietta, Oh, Bey Me!
The new face boosters look nice! Can't wait to see what's in them. Smile
What a nice surprise thank you WBO. to think I got on to think of ways to avenge my loss at the recent tournament lol. Washington DC, Leap Year Lashing
This was a great thing to wake up to Smile I participated in 2 two tournaments...02/04/12 - Los Angeles, Super Beybattle 2nd Edition and 02/25/12 - Simi Valley, Super Beybattle 3rd Edition. I was 1st in both tournaments and I judged both.
The moment that i have been waiting.

The host of Bey Bash: From Bey With Love & I also participate in the tourney...

I am in...........
About time!

2nd place, Spiral Grand Prix (or Supiru Gurando Puri for Engrish fans)

Let's do this.

EDIT: Oh snap, that Azure Booster does look nice...I wonder if the 4D faces have been put in it lol.
I participated and judged in the Leap Year Lashing tournament in Washington, D.C. on 2/25/11.

Hope I win something!
aaahhhh finally it comes...
im a participant of Jakarta Bey Bash : From Bey With Love
i absolutely in....
Ya-Haaa!!!
My name is DaWRETCHED-one......................Remember it!

(Feb. 29, 2012  6:11 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2012  5:53 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: My name is DaWRETCHED-one......................Remember it!

That's sort of irrelevant?
KyubiBey
Psh...02/19/12 - Taylor, The President's Beyblade Tournament, Blader and HOST! Thanks for correcting me.
Spiral grand prix ! I didn't even make it to the semi finals!
02/19/12 - Surabaya, FIGHT CLUB: Beylentine
2nd Place at Marietta, Oh, Bey Me! Grin
I'm glad to see that I can at least participate in this since I didn't get my Passport Face fast enough for the February giveaway DX
AND OMGEEBUS AWESOME PRIZES!
The two new face-boosters sure do look...spiffy!
Copy n' paste time, yo!

may i enter i have also been in the Los Angles tounaments
Win Spiral Grand Prix, win beylotto?

Whoa Wing Pegasis, Face Booster Crimson & Azure ?? X)~

02/19/12 - Jakarta, Bey Bash: From Bey with Love
I'm in, the winner of BEY BASH: FROM BEY WITH LOVE (19/02/2012) also wants to get that Wing Pegasis
Count me in please (FIGHT CLUB: Beylentine)
ME Join Please i attended [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: From Bey with Love, February 19th 2012
If you do not specifically state what yournament you attended in February, you will not be entered.
Enter me!!!! Mmm....... I entered... FIGHT CLUB: Beylentine
i Hope i Lucky,,,
Bey Bash: From Bey with Love, February 19th 2012