Laporte IN Meet-up! Saturday March 28th!

on
Hosted by
  Pich
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The tourny would be held in Laporte, Indiana and will be hosted by kai12. It will be held on March 28th sometime, a Saturday. Get to the tournament by 1 p.m., which is the starting time. Right now, unless someone else wants it changed thats coming it will be Plastic/HMS/MFB Format(all included). Official WBO rules will be followed. Not sure on the tournament format, yet, though. I want to get a list of people that think they can make it, so we can get stuff ready. So far we have:
For Sure
Pichuscute
Kai12
Wolf-erazer
Kai12's friend

Possible (the people that didn't say no)
Synesthesia
Grey
DrigerBlader
My bro's friend/my friend

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Update, it should be held in Kesling Middle School in Laporte, IN. Address is 306 East 18th Street. Thats where Kai12 says he's gonna host it at. Apparently, when you get there go straight until you see a sign that says Laporte, the Play Port, or something like that.
We really need more people to make this happen, anyone?
and this is a plastics hms and mfb tourney so the entry fee will be 1$ or 2 and we will be useing takara stadiums sr
its gonna be 2$ were gonna be needing a board to check wat place we are like semi finals and finals and also we need to records this so pichuscute is gonna be doing that and we need a judge so im thinking about my parents
Okay, I edited my first post with the information you added. We can hange the format of the tourny if someone who is coming only has plastics or something.
well i was thinking about we set up 3 stadiums one for plastices one for hms and one for mfb
I don't think we'll have enough of a prize for a tourny for each kind. We can just hold free battles afterwards.
its gonna happen my parents said yea and there are gonna be the judge so im gonna have to teach them how to so i hope ppl can make this
UPDATE: The tournament will be held on Saturday, March 21st. To everyone I pmed that could come, post here if the date is okay and you can make it.
We have decided on using the Modified Round Robin tournament setup. Hope more people can come. Answer if ya can or can't. Right now we have either 4 or 5 people coming.
I cant Bro So Sorry But I would If I was old enough I wish i could come with you
You can't come its just gonna a small tourny and it'll be a bunch of teen guys.
Pichuscute, if your sister wants to be a Blader, you should let her come. :p
.....Fine. =P
Oh, BTW, I have a beyblade as part of the prize for the tourny if someone that isn't in my family wins, lol.
You'll find out when we get there, don't expect much, lol.
lol so is anybody comeing besides your bro sis my friend
probably the guy from indy and maybe a few(3) others....havent gotten anymore answers yet
I think you guys might be a bit too ambitious trying to organize a tournament with such few people.
(Feb. 15, 2009  7:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think you guys might be a bit too ambitious trying to organize a tournament with such few people.
beybrad this my first time hosteing a tourney and its a small tourney i know it does not seem that good but iam trying Tongue_out
Yeah, Potentially we would have the same amount that Anubis has had before, so it aint too bad. BTW, at the least, I'd just be meeting Kai12 to just free battle,so it would be worth it anyway. There are only a few people, though =(. I just can't travel very far.
Is The Beyblade Prize gonna Be a Combo or Not