[LTD] SR200 Discussion

~SR200 Discussion~

Yup... had to bring it out there Tongue_out. Welcome to my Erm...uhh...6th testing thread? Lol anywho, so I've been thinking about SR200 for a little while for Limited, so I decided to make a discussion for it.

Attack Testing
Defense Testing
Stamina Testing
Can you try MF-H Libra SR200 RSF and MF-H Earth Aquario/Bull SR200 CS (not against eachother, against this attack comboSmile against Beat Eagle 145 RF and Pegasis 145 RF? Thanks
You should've done stamina first. lol

I may be able to do stamina testing. What setup and match-ups would you require?
Not bad. Seems OK, but I'm just gonna say this to everyone. Try think before you make a limited thread if it's needed. If the results are bad. Don't post it.

None of this towards SGMS.
Yeah, stamina is where this thing shines at, I would have done those first Wink
(Jan. 01, 2014  9:18 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Not bad. Seems OK, but I'm just gonna say this to everyone. Try think before you make a limited thread if it's needed. If the results are bad. Don't post it.

None of this towards SGMS.

Well, it's a discussion...

Also test Earth SR200 WD against some stamina combos
But GB, most of the things in the TB Discussion were bad, (srry TBD). You have to show all the apples, some are ripe, some are terrible. Stamina should be pretty good. Again, we need to know what's best for this specific part.
Stamina. Will do once I get back from Europe.
Kaizer Isn't necessary man, I'll have them up in the morning.
Did you read my post? I said nothing towards SGMS. Witch means this thread as well. I meant no thread for like Earth SR200 WD if it doesn't do good.
Yes, but this is a discussion, not a customization. Remember, you need to give out the truth of a part, even if it is bad.
(Jan. 01, 2014  9:23 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Did you read my post? I said nothing towards SGMS. Witch means this thread as well. I meant no thread for like Earth SR200 WD if it doesn't do good.

Yes, I read it. Yes, I saw you said nothing toward SGMS. This is a disucssion thread.
No, no, no, no I was just saying watch out if you make a thread for it. Seen as I don't think it's good at all. So just keep discussion here.
Can you try Scythe sr200tb ?
How is Earth 85RSF actually hitting a 200-height attacker? From your post it sounds like the chrome wheel is being hit, but I'm pretty sure 200 is a bit high for that to happen at all often. My first reflex was to question why you tested this as I'm pretty sure 85 is out of 200's range but I'm guessing otherwise from this???
Also, as for "sr200 bringing way too much recoil to an attacker", SR200 isn't doing anything for recoil here other than being at a bad height with a wheel that is struggling with its own vertical recoil on top. You can hardly write off SR200 as a viable height for attack with a single test with something that has noted trouble with vertical recoil. It may well suck but you do not have anywhere near enough of a basis to say that from those couple of tests - there are a lot of wheels in MFB with force smash slopes that could, MAYBE make some use of it offensively to try yet.

I'm also not at all sure why you'd rush to put this up without actually, you know, testing the only type SR200 has ever succeeded in. Surely it could have waited until tomorrow? I'm sorry, but I really dislike people rushing to make threads without adequate results to make it worthwhile first.
(Jan. 01, 2014  9:26 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: No, no, no, no I was just saying watch out if you make a thread for it. Seen as I don't think it's good at all. So just keep discussion here.

Ahh I see. I wasn't, just was asking for him to test it.
I will do tests with that, but I would like to find a counter to that, like Duo SR200PD? Lol
By the way, we are now almost one hour after the initial time of posting, and Shining God MS, you are still not asleep, so perhaps those Stamina tests could have indeed been done at first ?
All right Kai-V, I have already thought ahead of you and got one Stamina test done, and plz be open-minded guys
Scythe Cancer SR200PD vs Earth Cancer W145WD
Alternating launches. Swap CW each 10 rounds.
Scythe wins: 20/20(all OS)
Earth wins: 0/20
Scythe Win Percentage:100%
Man, this wasn't even a fight! Earth would already lose spin at approximately the middle of the battle and Scythe was still going strong! Each time it won at least by a few rotations.

Can't do anymore tests today because everyone's asleep :\
This test had too many other variables ... It could be due to the fact that Scythe is superior to Earth, or PD, etc. In Stamina, you should try mirror tests as much as possible.
Er... yah. Scythe hits 100% against Earth most of the time regardless of what setup it's on. XD
Unfortunately, I don't have another PD or SR200 or Scythe :\ But I can get a Berserker Begirados, LED Sight, and a Burn Phoenix, it would take a long time before I get those results though.
Do you not have a second Earth at the very least? You might not have the parts to do a complete mirror match, but the closer it can get to an actually conclusive result, the better.
Nope, sorry. But I'm gonna ask my friend if I can use his Earth.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Do you have a PD Galaxy Blade? Or a TB?
Yeah, but I saw my D first. I'll test with PD and TB if you want?