[LTD] MF-H Libra 85RF

MF-H Libra 85RF

Anti-Attack/Destabilizer? Call it what you with this thing is the Shaft! "One bad... shut your mouth"

Beywiki article on Libra

Back in the day this was the first bey being considered to be banned in competitive play. With the LTD format, it's dominance could once again reign supreme. LTDC have been very affective here, so I wanted to put a little twist on it. I was thinking I loved Basalt and Diablo when they came out and people weren't sure whether to call them defensive or attack beys at times. They could use the attackers aggressive behavior against them as well as lay some power themselves. Combining these two ideas I created MF-H Libra 85RF.

Tests!

Vs. Attack (Click to View)

Vs. Defensive (Click to View)
This combo is steller test for yourselves, I'd appreciate more results.

Current tested counter(s):
MF-H Earth ____ GB145RSF: 60% win rate
MF(H) Earth ____TH170CS: 80% win rate
CH120 would probably help here, but I'm still not sure how much. To counter my combo it looks like it's go tall as with most LTAC & LTDC.

To Do List:
Tests against
  • 230after facing TH170 this probably isn't needed
  • CS
  • Stamina
  • Beat don't have
  • Cosmic
  • Bakushin Leone
  • Find other competitive counters
I prefer CH120 as Libra doesn't need to get under attack types to straight up KO them and CH120 is a much more versatile track, and Libra can *usually* outspin attack types on it anyway, and being able to use its underside to not do completely awful against LTDC is nice. Still, good to see other Libra RF things show up, it's a good combination and so far while it's strong it doesn't seem overpowered to me (it might to people who haven't come to terms with CS not being a legitimate defense tip in limited but hey), and 85 should deal with any issues CH120 has against LTAC at least.
This combo looks pretty good to me! Do you have two libra's? If so, Would mind doing test against MF-H Libra GB145RSF?
Yay! One of my fav wheels Grin! I'd call it anti attack, this combo reminds me of libra ch120rf alot Smile.

Can you test vs defence and stamina?

EDIT: just noticed this combo can be made out of just the contents of the super deck set Joyful_3
(Jan. 05, 2014  9:20 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: This combo looks pretty good to me! Do you have two libra's? If so, Would mind doing test against MF-H Libra GB145RSF?
I'm sorry, no I don't. But honestly I think it would handle a taller Libra easier than the tests I have done. Libra has a 45 degree slope all the way around half way up the side which makes is very effective at lifting up a bey.
In that case testing against Earth GB145RSF would be good, it's a pretty strong counter to MF/MF-H Libra CH120RF so it'd be a good thing to test this against.

FWIW usually I really hate things that combine attack and defense through sheer weight but IDK, I like Libra, it manages to not be completely broken with RSF around to keep it in check, and it's just a good wheel. Be worried if Gravity when anywhere but right now, Libra is pretty nice and I wouldn't feel bad using it either.
Pretty nice results. Me and think have CH120 on our CC list. If we could get more results to back it up it might be good on there.

Do you think you could test against, MF-H Leone 85R2F? If not MSF-H Dark Knight Bahamida 85LRF. Also, maybe MF-H Vulcan Horesus 85R2F? Just want to see something from there.

Thanks for the tests Coach.
(Jan. 05, 2014  9:29 PM)" L Wrote: Pretty nice results. Me and think have CH120 on our CC list. If we could get more results to back it up it might be good on there.

Do you think you could test against, MF-H Leone 85R2F? If not MSF-H Dark Knight Bahamida 85LRF. Also, maybe MF-H Vulcan Horesus 85R2F? Just want to see something from there.

Thanks for the tests Coach.

Leone won't get under it, and it's not that amazing anyway, I just used it in my tests because it was able to hit the track nicely (same with the bahamdia combo really), as I was aiming to test the idea that R145 has worse recoil than GB145 (as that's the entire reason it isn't used for defense). Gravity is probably my favourite LTAC wheel to be honest, just because it has a chance to get under LTDC, but I haven't done that much with LTAC because 230's presence means I'd never use them.
(Jan. 05, 2014  9:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: I prefer CH120 as Libra doesn't need to get under attack types to straight up KO them and CH120 is a much more versatile track, and Libra can *usually* outspin attack types on it anyway, and being able to use its underside to not do completely awful against LTDC is nice. Still, good to see other Libra RF things show up, it's a good combination and so far while it's strong it doesn't seem overpowered to me (it might to people who haven't come to terms with CS not being a legitimate defense tip in limited but hey), and 85 should deal with any issues CH120 has against LTAC at least.
Yes I do understand the versatility aspect. As of right NOW it seems everything is leaning towards low tracks with L's Bakushin Leone among other things it seems nobody is doing any testing on tracks taller than 145. Once that happens, definitely the CH120 has always been my favorite track bar none and that combo will reign it's dominance once again.
I honestly did not read the beywiki article close enough and managed to miss the combination section as I was trying to do something different than what has been done before.
Honestly, Libra's underside does a pretty good job against low things and with how scared people are to use attack I don't expect many will take the risk of being completely wrecked by 230, but you have a point about the shift to lower heights.
New Tests:
Vs. MF-H Scythe Peg II CH120RF
Libra: 15 wins (10 OS, 5 KO)
Scythe: 5 wins (2 OS, 3 KO)
Libra Win %: 75%

Vs. MF-H Earth Sag II GB145RSF
Libra: 8 wins (1 OS, 7 KO)
Earth: 12 wins (10 OS, 2 KO)
Libra Win %: 40%

Vs. MF Earth Sag II TH170CS
Libra: 4 wins (0 OS, 4 KO)
Earth: 16 wins (16 OS, 0 KO)