LONDON, UK -- Autumn Attack, Regents Park, November 14th

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: autumnactioncopy.png]

Autumn Attack
14th November
London, Regents Park
Meeting Spot: The Boathouse Cafe
12:00pm - 3:30pm

Regents Park has been the location for the last few WBO tournaments, and we've found it to be a good location, yet we felt a change was in order.
The previous location was difficult for a lot of people to find, and was poorly located which made access to food and toilet facilities difficult.
The new location will be The Boathouse Cafe.

The attached map should help you to find the location:
http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/regents_park/

The Boathouse Cafe is marked as number 5, and is heavily sign posted through out the park.
It is also marked as number 5 on all maps within the park.

We'll me meeting outside the Boathouse Cafe at 12:00, and move to an area of nearby grass at 1:00 to start the tournament. The tournament will most probably go on until around 3:30, yet it could go on for less, or possibly longer.

We will be around for a period of time after the tournament, but probably not for a lot longer since the park will be pretty much pitch black by 4:30/5:00.

We'd recommend traveling to the event from Baker Street station, as it's closest to the event.

The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.

The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recommend for you to bring would include a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, possibly an umbrella, and layers such as jumpers and scarves (as the weather will be taking a colder turn by the time of the tournament).

We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.
This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been lent out to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all (as those who visited expo will know).
Obviously this has made people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise, and as usual there is no age restriction.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Attending:
Theflightyellz
♥
BLaDeZ
Clara6661
cutewolfsam
LeeDraciel
revertedtozero
Zer00t
TowelTerror

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending Autumn Attack?

Yes
66.67%
Possibly, I'll get back to you
11.11%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I might go to Trocadero cause its only 30mins away from me by car!!!
(Nov. 01, 2009  3:39 PM)Ash Wrote: I might go to Trocadero cause its only 30mins away from me by car!!!

I'd take the tube, you'd probably be in the damn place instantly.
@ Sam, I suspect not very long.. the quicker people find out about the Blades at Trocadero, stock is going to vanish. Although I do think that Trocadero will have some other conventions, so at one point there might be a Korean convention, and you probaly might be able to get some Sono Kong blades. This isn't a guarentee, but if you any of you want to have a chance of getting blades there, you need to get there soon. And no, they only sell TAKARA-TOMY and MFB blades only, because this is a japanese convention.
I was at Trocadero like two or three days ago; I didn't see any blades there. But then, I didn't see any signs of a convention there at all so that would probably be why....though, tbh, I've never really heard about conventions there anyways...and seeing as it's a small mall/arcade, I have to wonder where on earth they'd put everything. :X

Also, I don't think I'll be able to make this anymore. ;__; Gonna take myself off the list for now, I'm pretty disappointed as I wanted to see people again....
Does this mean we can't do the tourney anymore because that was one of the reasons why tourney before the Excel got moved to when rocky isn't on holiday because she was away.
I doubt it very much, there is no reason why we still can't have the tourney and im quite sure Rocky has her reasons
I was just asking cause last tourney not at the Excel got moved remember.
(Nov. 02, 2009  12:25 AM)Rocky Wrote: I was at Trocadero like two or three days ago; I didn't see any blades there. But then, I didn't see any signs of a convention there at all so that would probably be why....though, tbh, I've never really heard about conventions there anyways...and seeing as it's a small mall/arcade, I have to wonder where on earth they'd put everything. :X

Also, I don't think I'll be able to make this anymore. ;__; Gonna take myself off the list for now, I'm pretty disappointed as I wanted to see people again....

Aww, luckily your not the tournament host. Still it's a blow! Also, don't be convinced that this really cool Japanese toy convention is there, becuase all it is, is a Japanese stockist that supplies with the leading Japanese toys (BanDai, Takara etc.) I, also went on saturday.. from the main entrance look for a poster saying stuff about some Japanese thing. Locate the mini-shop and get them from there. If you go through the back exit of the Dodgems, the shop lies there.
Oh awesome i might go there just to see if they're there and then see if i have enough money to buy it.
Yeah Sam.. I didn't even go to Trocadero for the Blades (didn't know they were there) but the second I saw the sign indicating Japenese Toy thingies, I went bizzack! At first I couldn't even find the shop.. so I decided to pop down spending money on the game machines Joyful_2 and I went on the dodgems. Next thing ya know, I pop out the back way, and I see the Naruto carp on display.. I purchased the BeyWinder for £5.99, The Booster for £9.50. Don't ever be convinced this convention is awesome 'cos it's not, and I think they were only there for Halloween because I saw them selling Naruto halloween costumes, and some Sonic ones too.
Hey Naruto isn't carp and maybe so but i still might go there just incase and if there not there well then i'll just spend my money on other things.
You mean Tokyo Toys? XD I should've gone in and had a look! >< Some of my mates did but I went to play air hockey instead.....^^;

And the other tourney being moved didn't have anything to do with me not being there. I was just lucky is all.
That's not what i got told by others not saying any names though.
Can we please get off of the topic of whether Tokyotoys do or don't stock MFB's?
Rocky was a part of it, mainly due to judge numbers which could be shaping up as a problem for this event.
Blitz still doesn't know if he'll be able to get the day off of work, Rocky is no longer coming which definitely puts us down two judges.
I'll be asking ♥ to judge as well in Rocky's place, which in turn should give us our 3 if Blitz attends.
Hopefully Blitz will manage to make it, but if not I'll find an alternate arrangement.
I will be a judge if you want i usually wake up extremly earlier but let me no before it happens thanks.
That's it Rocky! Yeah.. that's it lolz, Tokyo Toys. Can't believe I forgot the name though.
Arghhhhhhh they were there at the Expo i don't know why they wern't selling any at any of there store there though.
I don't think kids are allowed to judge xD

And I don't feel like going, dont even think i can come, just cant stand sitting in the cold all day then it being pitch black when i get home :\
Don't forget me, i can judge if numbers are low
(edited post, time didn't use to be there)
Err, I hope the lack of attendance is not going to affect the whole tourney? I have a sly fear of people saying they won't turn up... and then the whole thing will be put off..
anyways i shouldnt be so negative Tongue_out
The time is listed, check the 1st page
totally edited it Tongue_out
(Nov. 02, 2009  6:42 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Arghhhhhhh they were there at the Expo i don't know why they wern't selling any at any of there store there though.
Seriously, stop. Now.
MFB aren't on Tokyo toys official site either, so I'm still fairly skeptical of this as it is.
This is not me starting a fight, or a debate as to whether or not they are stocking them, this is me saying this is not the place to discuss it.

Sam: On the point of you judging we prefer older more experienced members to judge.

Lee: I'll keep you as a back up, if you could read up on the rulebook between now and then it'd be helpful.

As for people dropping out, this is unlikely.
Blitz was uncertain from the beginning, and Rocky recently managed to get herself a part time job which led to her being unable to get the time off.
Just wondering ellz, how old do you have to be to judge an event? just saying out of curiousity.
Yellz, I wouldn't be so sure.. it's not just judges, I think we could blade for the fun, but the thing that does worry me is that the lack of people coming. Alot are still 50/50's which is annoying, plus Ash has dropped out too! I wish I could convince my friends to come with me Tongue_out, they're totally unaware of these forums though Unhappy.
Also, in the attendence list you named my name twice. Tongue_out