LONDON, UK -- Autumn Attack, Regents Park, November 14th

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: autumnactioncopy.png]

Autumn Attack
14th November
London, Regents Park
Meeting Spot: The Boathouse Cafe
12:00pm - 3:30pm

Regents Park has been the location for the last few WBO tournaments, and we've found it to be a good location, yet we felt a change was in order.
The previous location was difficult for a lot of people to find, and was poorly located which made access to food and toilet facilities difficult.
The new location will be The Boathouse Cafe.

The attached map should help you to find the location:
http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/regents_park/

The Boathouse Cafe is marked as number 5, and is heavily sign posted through out the park.
It is also marked as number 5 on all maps within the park.

We'll me meeting outside the Boathouse Cafe at 12:00, and move to an area of nearby grass at 1:00 to start the tournament. The tournament will most probably go on until around 3:30, yet it could go on for less, or possibly longer.

We will be around for a period of time after the tournament, but probably not for a lot longer since the park will be pretty much pitch black by 4:30/5:00.

We'd recommend traveling to the event from Baker Street station, as it's closest to the event.

The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.

The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recommend for you to bring would include a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, possibly an umbrella, and layers such as jumpers and scarves (as the weather will be taking a colder turn by the time of the tournament).

We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.
This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been lent out to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all (as those who visited expo will know).
Obviously this has made people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise, and as usual there is no age restriction.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Attending:
Theflightyellz
♥
BLaDeZ
Clara6661
cutewolfsam
LeeDraciel
revertedtozero
Zer00t
TowelTerror

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending Autumn Attack?

Yes
66.67%
Possibly, I'll get back to you
11.11%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:00 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Plastic or MFB??? (don't for get, i don't do MFB imo it sucks.)

If RB were to be given out (or sold) they would probably be MFB, since that's the format of the tournament.

If you 'don't do MFB', then just participate in the free battles, though most people will probably be in the tournament.
Bladez:
(Oct. 30, 2009  9:57 PM)Ash Wrote: I think we should keep Questions like this to PM
Did you read this?

Kai-V Wrote:they are Metal Fight Beyblade Random Boosters.

And yes, MFB ones.
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:00 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Plastic or MFB??? (don't for get, i don't do MFB imo it sucks.)

Also, why doesn't it show the time..? I'd prefer me/other people not to keep others waiting.

You really need to work out that plastic beyblades are dead.
Just cause we aren't Hasbro or Takara, doesn't mean that we're not going to keep up to the date and go with nothing but the latest series.
We aren't here to set up plastic tournaments, if you want to set up your own plastic tournament then go ahead and do it here if you want: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals
(Oct. 31, 2009  7:32 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: You really need to work out that plastic beyblades are dead.
Just cause we aren't Hasbro or Takara, doesn't mean that we're not going to keep up to the date and go with nothing but the latest series.
We aren't here to set up plastic tournaments, if you want to set up your own plastic tournament then go ahead and do it here if you want: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

Didn't I say i would stick to the free battles? I don't even mind using MFB it's just i don't like it...

It's kind of funny how on this forum once someone says 1 thing, they stick to the same topic for a while, they keep restating they're points.
Bladez, perhaps you shouldn't go to this. I don't think people are going to be very happy to have you if you can't stop being a jerk to everyone.

Also, I'm willing to bet you've never played MFB ...
And Kai-V, why do you get the impression i'm complaining? I don't like MFB, i'm pretty sure you don't like other things.. although you still can't make false accusations? Yeah other people tell me to read other things people have posted, but you didn't seem to read where i said 'I'll stick to the plastic free battles'. And yeah, I know I should have asked my question via PM.. but you changed the topic by going into 'Plastic beyblades are dead' 'so stop complaining'
Yes, I'm sure she doesn't like other things, but I'm also sure she's not on forums which discuss them in depth.

The fact that you don't even own any MFB, and yet have such reservations screams of ignorance.
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:41 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: And Kai-V, why do you get the impression i'm complaining? I don't like MFB, i'm pretty sure you don't like other things.. although you still can't make false accusations? Yeah other people tell me to read other things people have posted, but you didn't seem to read where i said 'I'll stick to the plastic free battles'. And yeah, I know I should have asked my question via PM.. but you changed the topic by going into 'Plastic beyblades are dead' 'so stop complaining'

would you stop whining already
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bladez, perhaps you shouldn't go to this. I don't think people are going to be very happy to have you if you can't stop being a jerk to everyone.

Also, I'm willing to bet you've never played MFB ...

I'm not being 'jerks' to people, it seems they're being 'jerks' to me...
Yeah, I don't actually play MFB, but i got some Takara MFB RB (at some sort of toy anime convention at picaddily)
Maybe i should stop getting into arguments and get along with the things people say, it will save me time, and haters.
Err i'm gonna keep my mouth shut now.. because it seems the more I talk, the more I get hated Pinching_eyes also this is the last negative thing I will say? ♥, I didn't say I haven't played MFB before? I've got some RB of it, I don't really want to skill in something I don't like, that's all. Also, I was kinda sticking up for my self becuase people weren't very happy with me asking a question.
I never meant to break some sort of argument if that's what you think.
You have RB of it ... Random Boosters? How can you play without a launcher? From a toy con in Picadilly? I'm not buying it.
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You have RB of it ... Random Boosters? How can you play without a launcher? From a toy con in Picadilly? I'm not buying it.

Yeah, go to FunLand in trocadero, theres an anime toy convention there. Also, I bought some other pack, which had that new Bey Winder thing. You don't exactly have to go to West London to believe me, but I tell you now that it's not a lie Eee

EDIT: I don't mean this to sound mean in any way.
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:41 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: And Kai-V, why do you get the impression i'm complaining? I don't like MFB, i'm pretty sure you don't like other things.. although you still can't make false accusations? Yeah other people tell me to read other things people have posted, but you didn't seem to read where i said 'I'll stick to the plastic free battles'.
For your information, your "i'll stick to the plastic free battles" statement was preceded by a conditional clause, and that message it was included in did not, in general, make the greatest sense to me, therefore my 'accusation' was absolutely qualified. Plus, you constantly repeated in this topic that you did not "do MFB", so three times make quite the complaint in my opinion.
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For your information, your "i'll stick to the plastic free battles" statement was preceded by a conditional clause, and that message it was included in did not, in general, make the greatest sense to me, therefore my 'accusation' was absolutely qualified. Plus, you constantly repeated in this topic that you did not "do MFB", so three times make quite the complaint in my opinion.

Hmm.. you prove a good debate... like I said, i'm gonna keep my mouth shut (open discussion) to prevent arguments like this..
I like how you've just edited this as soon as the accusations come flying:

(Oct. 30, 2009  9:52 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Okay, i'm coming alright! Time to destroy, since I don't do MFB, I might be able to order some more.. if i cant, i'll stick to the plastic free battles.

While I can't be forcing my opinion on others, I think it's generally accepted that MFB are more fun than Plastics; granted there's some unrest about TT's conduct, but the battles are regarded as an improvement over Plastics ... I can't really understand your reluctance, especially since you haven't made any effort to justify your opinion.

Well, we hope we can persuade you at the upcoming event, and if we do change your mind there'll inevitably be some available for you to buy.
@ ♥, I might buy some there, because I don't know if anyone WILL bring plastics, mainly because this MFB is out. Maybe i should make some more effort with MFB. There's not much I can do with it. I've got a BeyWinder thingy and 2 Blades. I just seems I haven't moved on from plastics, not yet anyway.. maybe you'll persuade me into MFB, maybe you won't... you'll have to wait and see? Also, I edited it because yeah it was a post people could use against me, but i'd rather say I didn't actually because i don't really feel proud of owning a beywinder and 2 blades I don't even know the names of. Whereas I own much more plastics.
Whoawhoa, back up. They sell MFBs at the Trocadero now? O_O
if u only do free battles yh do u have to wait long or u just have to wait for a opponent
They sell MFB's at trocadero that doesn't sound right it must be a fake in some way there not meant to be out anywhere in England untill Spring comes in 2010.
(Nov. 01, 2009  1:27 AM)legend Kai Wrote: if u only do free battles yh do u have to wait long or u just have to wait for a opponent

You just have to wait for an opponent or just ask people if they wanna free battle using plastics.
He ment that he bought the TT ones at a toy convention there.
Oh shame, man your lucky legend kai hope to see you at the tourney and the same with everyone who is going there hope to see you again.
Just hope the weather is good then i can come
(Nov. 01, 2009  1:05 AM)Rocky Wrote: Whoawhoa, back up. They sell MFBs at the Trocadero now? O_O

Not only MFB's lol... they have a carp variety though, it's some sort of Anime Toy thing. They sell Mangas there to.. they mostly sell naruto rubbish and some other things from japan. I was kind of shocked aswell. @ Sam, they're imported from Japan and are only there for a limited of time... just look for the signs indacatding some Japanese thingy, and look by the tons of Naruto stuff. There's about 3 [different] Beyblade stocks. And no they're not fake, they're Takara Tomy.
Do you know how long they are going to be there for.
Hmm i think i might pop down Trocadero in the week and check them out, and BlAdez i think if you ask most people they will say that they were reluctant about MFB at first, i was the same as you but believe me once you have used them properly you won't even think about plastics any more.

Lets get back on topic now, im obviously going to bring my attack type stadium but should i bring a hasbro one for the people that like to launch ten blades in at a time to save everyones from getting damaged or do you not think we will need it this time as the turn out dosent look great at the moment?
I think you should bring the hasbro because it would be likely that people shall be bringing friends and also just incase because.