LJ-Blader's CBT Thread!

(Nov. 14, 2020  2:37 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: LJ-Blader - 5 Driger V Zero High Jaggy’ vs Judgment Valkyrie Zenith Quake' Go - Driger 2 Spin finishes (I will take the layer)
BladerGem - 3 Cosmic Dragon Vanguard Revolve Ten vs Naked Diabolos 11 Wave Goku  - Diabolos 2 Spin Finishes (Move back to 2)
The Blacknight - 4 Cho-Z Spriggan 10 Jolt’ vs Curse Satan Areo' Hold' 1D - Spriggan 2 Spin Finishes (What part will you take)
Valtaoi_007 -  1 Heat Slamander Outer Universe vs Wolborg 0 Expand Atomic - Salamander 2 Spin Finishes (What Part will you take)
TheRogueBlader -  6 Emperor Forneous Wheel Destroy vs Erase Fafnir Sting Trick Retsu - Forneus 2 Spin Finishes (What part will you take)

I will do the next round tommorrow or if everyone who needs to take a part gets back to me today!
I’ll take the erase Fafnir retsu as my part.
I want the 0 disc
same strategy (launch weak against right spins and always on defense mode)
You take a part from the bey you beat, so what part do you want, Wolborg, 0 Expand or Atomic

Okay got it!
Can I join? What are the remaining parts?
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can I join? What are the remaining parts?

The tournament is already happening
its that if you win against someone you can chose a part of the bey you won agaisnt
(I would have chosen bearing but it would be easy to burst with SARAMANDA)
LJ-Blader  5 - Judgment Valkyrie Zero High Jaggy’ Go vs Prime apocalypse 0Dagger UI’ -  Valkyrie 1 Spin Finish, 1 Ring Out (I will take Driver)
BladerGem - 6 Cosmic Dragon Vanguard Revolve Ten vs Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D  - Dragon 2 Spin Finishes (What Part do you want?)
The Blacknight - 0
Valtaoi_007 -  1 Heat Slamander 0Expand Universe -
TheRogueBlader -  1 Erase Fannie  Wheel Destroy Retsu -

TheRogueBlader and Valtaoi_007 landed in spaces with no beys so they don’t have to battle
The Blacknight I will do you as soon as you get your part that you want in.
(Nov. 15, 2020  2:19 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: LJ-Blader  5 - Judgment Valkyrie Zero High Jaggy’ Go vs Prime apocalypse 0Dagger UI’ -  Valkyrie 1 Spin Finish, 1 Ring Out (I will take Driver)
BladerGem - 6 Cosmic Dragon Vanguard Revolve Ten vs Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D  - Dragon 2 Spin Finishes (What Part do you want?)
The Blacknight - 0

TheRogueBlader and Valtaoi_007 landed in spaces with no beys so they don’t have to battle

he @LJ-Blader
I only wanted the disc not the frame
since I did not battle, can you only do 0, not expand?
I sure can!
(Nov. 15, 2020  2:19 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: LJ-Blader  5 - Judgment Valkyrie Zero High Jaggy’ Go vs Prime apocalypse 0Dagger UI’ -  Valkyrie 1 Spin Finish, 1 Ring Out (I will take Driver)
The Blacknight - 0

Would it be possible to not take any parts?
(Nov. 15, 2020  9:49 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
The Blacknight - 0

Would it be possible to not take any parts?
probably
Okay, That works!
I am sorry but I can’t continue this format of CBT as it takes to long and I just don’t have the time. I will do the basic format so more but this just takes to long and doesn’t fit in my schedule. Thanks for Understanding.
New CBT, check the parts listed at the beginning!
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:08 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: New CBT, check the parts listed at the beginning!

Mirage heliosii zone'+x 3a
My z chip will not come out, will regular zone work?
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:08 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: New CBT, check the parts listed at the beginning!

World Spriggan Dimension' 2B.
Hahahaha...
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:17 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: My z chip will not come out, will regular zone work?

T_T what is it stuck on xceed? if so ill use that
No my z chip is stuck on zone’

(Nov. 26, 2020  1:57 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

World Spriggan Dimension' 2B.
Hahahaha...

You are in!
What height do you want? Also what mode for 2B.
7 Spots left, anyone want to join?
You are in!
I am restarting this CBT, so a total of 16 spots left, I will start at 8 people as well. First come first serve! Good Luck!
tempest lucifer wheel Zone'+z 1S