LB01's Beypoint Card Buisness (Not open Yet; Coming Soon!)

Hello. This is my Beypoint Card buisness. I make cards that you can put into your 3-Segment Launcher Grip. I will show how one of them looks like on the grip when I get my segment grip. The cards have NO point value, so you better read this so you won't get mad when(People who got one from me) you get one. Right now i'ts not open yet. Here is the info about it:
CARDS
Printed on hard cardstock, "3 5/16 x 2 1/16"
Colors are Sky Blue, Indigo, and Forest Green(For the back of the card).
Picture(Of Colors), BEWARE! Picture is very big:
Examples for the front are:
Quetzalcoatl
L-Drago and Ryuga
Dragonis and Ryuto
Jade Jupiter and Dynamis
Anubises and Yuki(The one I use, without TT Logos)
Finished Product
Payment
I only use Paypal.
It is $0.50 each. You can ask or PM what stuff you want on it. Thank You.
EDIT: I've changed everything, so don't still comment about Takara-Tomy stuff and everything.Sorry
HAPPY BUYING!
No no no. A moderator could've just moved your other thread Tired Well, its here now. Also, listen to Tech's advice in your other thread ... the logos are copyrighted. And not subject for commercial use.
Wait...
I thought you couldn't sell stuff besides beys...
This is a very cool idea, Your stuff looks legit. You should allow people to send you a head shot and add it to the card for an additional fee. Think it would personalize and be pretty epic.
I hope they let you, and wasn't Beycrafter... selling T-shirts and posters. So I think you should be fine.
This is a good idea, you should work on your rendering. What do you use to make these?

Good luck for when it opens!
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:02 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: This is a good idea, you should work on your rendering. What do you use to make these?

Good luck for when it opens!
Thnks! I use Photo Explosion Project Studio, and when I'm done with the picture, I copy-paste onto Paint, then save as JPEG.
This is an awesome idea. Can't wait til you openStupid
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:25 AM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: This is an awesome idea. Can't wait til you openStupid

Thank You. I should open In about 1-3 weeks, maybe. Just guessing.
I can't wait! I am so excited! Haha. What will you print it on?

EDIT: Derp. I read further, ignore the question, lol.
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:42 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: I can't wait! I am so excited! Haha. What will you print it on?

I print it on hard cardstock, forgot the name, though.:\
WOW these look great you can probably expect an order from me very soon!
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:57 AM)ZX Wrote: WOW these look great you can probably expect an order from me very soon!
Thanks!Tongue_out_wink
Is this dead? I was looking forward to it, haha.