[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Black♧Jack , Why don't you PM a mod and ask them if its a good idea to start a new general interest thread for Las Vegas.

Otherwise your just spamming this thread.
(Apr. 10, 2014  3:07 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Black♧Jack , Why don't you PM a mod and ask them if its a good idea to start a new general interest thread for Las Vegas.

Otherwise your just spamming this thread.

I, personally, cannot afford to host tournaments and I'm far from very active here, it wouldn't change anything if I were to do it.
Is there a beyblade tournament during August?
(Jun. 03, 2014  9:15 PM)LdragoGuardian Wrote: Is there a beyblade tournament during August?
you can host your own...
Hello all bladers in Vegas, im thinking about holding a tournament (not sure when yet just an idea) but i would like to know who in Vegas is into beyblade, if there are already tournaments set up for this year, and if anyone would be interested in an official WBO beypoint tourny
Im new to Vegas and I haven't met any bladers yet. If anyone is interested in having a tourney please pm me.
So is this a Las Vegas tournament or is it just a what if kind of question? Because I haven't seen much Bladers in Nevada other then me and my friends.
Ill join. Ive been looking for a nearby scene. Smile
This seems interesting. Maybe I'll check it out.
If there's a tournament in summer, I probably can. If not, I'm out, since I'm in Cali
(Apr. 12, 2017  5:57 PM)Typical Blader Wrote: So is this a Las Vegas tournament or is it just a what if kind of question? Because I haven't seen much Bladers in Nevada other then me and my friends.

Question
I am looking for other bladers in Vegas
I am a blader in Las Vegas looking for a team as well as some interesting opponents.
(May. 30, 2011  5:02 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Aries, you are welcome at any tourney whether it's in Nevada or Wonderland.

(May. 30, 2011  5:02 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Aries, you are welcome at any tourney whether it's in Nevada or Wonderland.

Yo half nail ima newbie when it comes to WBO but my best friend says I’m his only challenge when it comes to beyblade burst. I would like to join in your tournament if you’ll except me. I don’t know how or where it is but I know I would love my first tournament to be yours if possible. So if I can join reply with the date time and location. If there is an entry fee just know I’m broke so I wold need to enter for free. Pls get back to me at my email witch is ozeigner@iCloud.com

(Jan. 28, 2019  4:51 AM)PheonixKing2001 Wrote: I am a blader in Las Vegas looking for a team as well as some interesting opponents.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LAS-VEG...pid1530203
Please come here to join the discord if your a Nevada organizer. I am a bored Nevada blader and I and want a tournament
Any Vegas locals? Trying to find some buddies to help me get back into beyblade. Preferably anyone 18+
(Jan. 13, 2020  11:25 AM)Bob003 Wrote: Any Vegas locals? Trying to find some buddies to help me get back into beyblade. Preferably anyone 18+

Hi! Welcome to WBO! In the future, please try to search for existing threads and the appropriate spots to place new ones. In this example, it should've been the existing Las Vegas tournament interest thread, or a new one in the WBO Communities > North America subforum, instead of in Beyblade General.

I'm moving your post for you! There are a few other bladers in Vegas, I don't know how many are still active, and I don't know how old they are.
Im a young beyblade metal fight fan and the only tournaments I can ever have a hope of going to are in Sandiego. But im curious if there are any other bladers here.
im a blade but I'm a burst fan I have two other friends who have metal fight beys though
Hey Bladers!

If you live in Las Vegas or surrounding areas. My sons and I are starting a BeyBlade Club called the L/R (Let It Rip) Elite. Looking to setup weekly meets for: training, trading, practice, local tournaments.. all fun stuff. Join our new public group page on Facebook if your interested, or reply on here. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/83236983...?ref=share
Sounds awesome, can't wait for you guys to get up and running!
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:13 PM)RemagSpriggan Wrote: Hey Bladers!

If you live in Las Vegas or surrounding areas. My sons and I are starting a BeyBlade Club called the L/R (Let It Rip) Elite. Looking to setup weekly meets for: training, trading, practice, local tournaments.. all fun stuff. Join our new public group page on Facebook if your interested, or reply on here. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/83236983...?ref=share

Hello I just got in to beyblad and would like to meet up whit ppl that play in Las Vegas I don’t have a Facebook but I’m going to make one
I want it to know are you still doing the club
Hey everyone i want it to know if there's any beyblade clubs or small  tournaments in las vegas
(Apr. 19, 2022  11:50 PM)Jortaro_Kujo Wrote: Hey everyone i want it to know if there's any beyblade clubs or small  tournaments in las vegas

Heyo, just a note - in the future, please try to search for existing threads and the appropriate spots to place new ones. In this example, it should've been the existing Las Vegas tournament interest thread, or a new one in the WBO Communities > North America subforum, instead of in Beyblade General.

I've moved your post into this existing thread, hopefully you can find some bladers here. We've had a couple people inquire, hopefully y'all can get something together!