[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
(Aug. 06, 2011  6:03 PM)Higashi Wrote: WAIT! So this ToyWiz.com tournament isn't just providing the prizes but they'll also be providing things such as stadiums?! Because in truth all I really need are stadiums and prizes! I have an idea for a place and I'm sure that at least 8 people will attend/know about a tournament in Las Vegas.
If you don't have a stadium, then yes, they will help, but I do believe this is limited for the month of August only.
Deikailo carp... I'm not sure if I'd be able to do August but I can maybe try, thanks a lot too.
@strseeker105HFS sure, I don't see why we not, it would create our lives much easier and we might be able to get supplies and people easier that way.
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  6:03 PM)Higashi Wrote: WAIT! So this ToyWiz.com tournament isn't just providing the prizes but they'll also be providing things such as stadiums?! Because in truth all I really need are stadiums and prizes! I have an idea for a place and I'm sure that at least 8 people will attend/know about a tournament in Las Vegas.
If you don't have a stadium, then yes, they will help, but I do believe this is limited for the month of August only.

Do you think that Toywiz could ship within the month of August by any chance at all?
Because I'm not completly sure where Toywiz ships items like that from, is from Japan, China, Korea, do they have locations set up in America that they ship from, or is it coming from some other country all together that isn't in Asia? Sorry that I'm asking so much and I know and have so little, but I just don't want to miss a good chance like this.
Hm, so Ink. did not have any of you inherit the stadiums he used for his tournaments ? Since he is not going to host any more apparently, it would have been considerate to do so.
can we plz get a tournament kai-v i want one out here so bad its killing me and everybody else out here. Unhappy
... Obviously someone needs to host it there, because I completely do not live in Nevada at all.
i would love to host it but i would love to be in it also
Hosts can still play ...
well kai-v i would love to host it if i could you kno
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, so Ink. did not have any of you inherit the stadiums he used for his tournaments ? Since he is not going to host any more apparently, it would have been considerate to do so.
Well, I don't think that any of us really knew Ink. personally to have him give something like that to one us, and also I'm sure that he's still into beyblade so it doesn't seem likely he would simply give them away.
Ink said if we needed any help with the tournament to just PM him. He could let us borrow them for the tournament when we have everything else ready.
I guess i could host a tourney when i get back but i can provide only 1 stadium but not the prizes and beyblades for sale
I am thinking about having a tournament at the end of september or the begining of october if you have any ideas tell me.
Is there a tournament coming up soon.
Anyone going to host a tournament
I hope ink will do another tournament
Get 3 Stadiums, or get everyone to bring them - go to a local park and let's BeyBlade, no entrance fee - no prizes. We shouldn't pay to BeyBlade, and we're all over 10, is prizes necessary? Part time job anyone? Well, I dunno. Tryin' to help ya'll out. xD
(Sep. 03, 2011  8:02 AM)MidNight_Blader Wrote: Get 3 Stadiums, or get everyone to bring them - go to a local park and let's BeyBlade, no entrance fee - no prizes. We shouldn't pay to BeyBlade, and we're all over 10, is prizes necessary? Part time job anyone? Well, I dunno. Tryin' to help ya'll out. xD

I agree lets all pick a date, pick a local park to go to, and beyblade. I miss the tournaments.CryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
I will gladly attend and help with any tournaments, the only problem with me is that I'm not willing or confident enough to hold a tournament myself, and I too am suffering from beyblade withdrawl.... *goes into corner rocking back and fourth in a ball* Mmmnanananabrbrrrrbbbbb
Meet up randomly and bring our stadiums, free play?
How about we meet up at Sunset park October 15 or 22
does anyone know mountains edge park?

Molskiy park?
mountains edge in south las vegas
HEY GUYS TEAM SHADOW IS HAVING A TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Wink
I am having one soon. I just need a place and date which I will try to get soon. So I will update you when I get more details.
anyone want to join

I want to have a tournamet in october
Details:
Date- Don't know yet
Place: Red rock or maximum comics
1st place prize: Gravity Persues
2nd place prize: Metero L-Drago
3rd place prize: Galaxy Pegaseus
Entree Fee: $10 a person
Snacks and drinks: $1 each but everyperson in tho touurnament gets a free snack and drink.
Store: May Sell Beyblades
Entry fee would have to be five dollars.