LAD tiers

(Nov. 25, 2020  11:22 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:51 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I have Hybrid,Revolve,Ultimate Reboot’, absorb, Xtend+, atomic, and octa. I don’t have Zone’, Mobius, Bearing, and wave. My Hybrid is out of battery and I haven’t gotten replacement batteries yet, so any tests I do with hybrid can’t use an activated hybrid.

I have bearing, wave, zone, xtend+, atomic, absorb, generate, and hold.  I have done tests with all of them except hold, which I'm doing now.  If you could test octa revolve and ulitmate reboot' in opposite spin and post the results here then that would be great!

Added hold to the list
Ok, I’ll post the results soon, I haven’t tested them yet.
This graph you have sent is actually made by Wombat.
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:27 AM)YishYash Wrote: This graph you have sent is actually made by Wombat.

Ah ok, fixed.
Zone' +Z is tied with Mobius (Just saying that because I saw Helios Volcano tie with First Uranus)
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:00 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Zone' +Z is tied with Mobius (Just saying that because I saw Helios Volcano tie with First Uranus)

Ok was that opposite spin? Because if it was helios volcano those are both left spin so that would be same spin.
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:11 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:00 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Zone' +Z is tied with Mobius (Just saying that because I saw Helios Volcano tie with First Uranus)

Ok was that opposite spin?  Because if it was helios volcano those are both left spin so that would be same spin.

Wait Uranus is a right spin.
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:12 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:11 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ok was that opposite spin?  Because if it was helios volcano those are both left spin so that would be same spin.

Wait Uranus is a right spin.

Oops, you are right. It was helios volcano right though?
there is also volcanic' and zone+Z
and atomic quite suck at LAD compared to the other drivers (is above average not like amazing it just have a lot of stability thats why is better at same spin then opposite)
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: there is also volcanic' and zone+Z
and atomic quite suck at LAD compared to the other drivers (is above average not like amazing it just have a lot of stability thats why is better at same spin then opposite)

I don't have volcanic' so I can't test. And as I have already stated, I don't have the limit break dx set.
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ok I was looking to find a thread that did this and couldn't.  This thread is for creating a table from highest to lowest in terms of life after death.  For those of you unfamiliar with it, this will tell you all you need to know.  We can discuss and politely debate but do not get angry or disrespect others opinions, let's try to keep this civil.  
Here is the list so far from most to least:
  • mobius
  • bearing
  • destroy/destroy'
  • xtend+ (stamina mode)
  • xtend+ (attack mode)
  • xtend+ (defense mode)
  • atomic
  • absorb
  • hold/hold'
  • zone
  • wave

I have done some testing and am fairly certain this is correct.  Feel free to disagree just stay civil.  Pleade note this list is in opposite spin

For reference: (this is slightly outdated)
[Image: Wombat_Same_Spin_And_Opposite_Spin_Drive..._Chart.png]
Credit to wombat for image
Test results:

I did two point battles for each driver on left spin lord Spriggan 0cross vs Perfect Phoenix 00cross, one battle on each bey. Some copies of drivers like Destroy are more free spin than others so the results can vary. 

I didn’t count any bursts or kos as points.
I also didn’t count any battles where the armor came off as a point. I redid all battles that were kos, bursts, or the armor came off. 

Based on total points scored:

1. Xtend+-28
2. Absorb-17 beat octa for tie break
3. Octa-17 lost tie break
4. Destroy-15 beat won tie break
5. Ultimate Reboot’-15 lost tie break
6. Hybrid-13
7. Atomic-11
8. Revolve-1 Unhappy

Destroy almost beat Xtend+ and my destroy might be a less free spin version than normal, or maybe more, for revolve I chose my more free spin option because it’s already somewhat outclassed.

Summary: Revolve SUCKS! Absorb, Octa, Destroy, and Ultimate Reboot’ all have similar LAD. And Xtend+ is significantly better than any of these other drivers. Hybrid is also much better on Cosmo Dragon than PP or LS because  
it raises the layer a little over other drivers.
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:57 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ok I was looking to find a thread that did this and couldn't.  This thread is for creating a table from highest to lowest in terms of life after death.  For those of you unfamiliar with it, this will tell you all you need to know.  We can discuss and politely debate but do not get angry or disrespect others opinions, let's try to keep this civil.  
  • mobius
  • bearing
  • destroy/destroy'
  • xtend+ (stamina mode)
  • xtend+ (attack mode)
  • xtend+ (defense mode)
  • atomic
  • absorb
  • hold/hold'
  • zone
  • wave

I have done some testing and am fairly certain this is correct.  Feel free to disagree just stay civil.  Pleade note this list is in opposite spin

Test results:

I did two point battles for each driver on left spin lord Spriggan 0cross vs Perfect Phoenix 00cross, one battle on each bey. Some copies of drivers like Destroy are more free spin than others so the results can vary. 

I didn’t count any bursts or kos as points.
I also didn’t count any battles where the armor came off as a point. I redid all battles that were kos, bursts, or the armor came off. 

Based on total points scored:

1. Xtend+-28
2. Absorb-17 beat octa for tie break
3. Octa-17 lost tie break
4. Destroy-15 beat won tie break
5. Ultimate Reboot’-15 lost tie break
6. Hybrid-13
7. Atomic-11
8. Revolve-1 Unhappy

Destroy almost beat Xtend+ and my destroy might be a less free spin version than normal, or maybe more, for revolve I chose my more free spin option because it’s already somewhat outclassed.

Summary: Revolve SUCKS! Absorb, Octa, Destroy, and Ultimate Reboot’ all have similar LAD. And Xtend+ is significantly better than any of these other drivers. Hybrid is also much better on Cosmo Dragon than PP or LS because  
it raises the layer a little over other drivers.

That's great! Octa seems to be slightly worse than absorb so I will put him directly below absorb. Ultimate reboot/ultimate reboot' will go under destroy unless xtend+ can outspin it, can you run ultimate reboot against all of xtend+'s modes please? and hybrid I think I will put directly above atomic. Thanks for the testing!
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think Zephyr' has lad too

it does, but not enough to match even hasbro loop on glaive. It can beat hasbro loop, but that's not saying much.
Drift should be considered to have LAD now
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Drift should be considered to have LAD now

Yeah, you have LTE, right? Can you do some LAD testing?
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:11 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Drift should be considered to have LAD now

Yeah, you have LTE, right? Can you do some LAD testing?

I might do some. I have seen a few videos and it does good against Rights
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:11 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yeah, you have LTE, right? Can you do some LAD testing?

I might do some. I have seen a few videos and it does good against Rights

Alright thanks.
Dimension/Dimension’ have decent LAD in the lowest stamina mode, less than destroy/destroy’ though so it’s not very useful.
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:45 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Dimension/Dimension’ have decent LAD in the lowest stamina mode, less than destroy/destroy’ though so it’s not very useful.

Yeah. If you want I can do some testing on it but I don't think it's necessary to put on the list.
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:47 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:45 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Dimension/Dimension’ have decent LAD in the lowest stamina mode, less than destroy/destroy’ though so it’s not very useful.

Yeah.  If you want I can do some testing on it but I don't think it's necessary to put on the list.

Yeah it might not even be top 20, I have them both so I could do some testing, but Dimension is just going to lose.
  • mobius
  • bearing
  • destroy/destroy'
  • xtend+ (stamina mode)
  • xtend+ (attack mode)
  • xtend+ (defense mode)
  • atomic
  • absorb
  • octa
  • hold/hold'
  • zone
  • wave

Is it Zone or Zone' +Z cos I'm sure the latter has LAD equivalent to bearing. Also Why is drift not there?

And a worn Hybrid/Ignition' with elec turned off has really good lad
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:07 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
  • mobius
  • bearing
  • destroy/destroy'
  • xtend+ (stamina mode)
  • xtend+ (attack mode)
  • xtend+ (defense mode)
  • atomic
  • absorb
  • octa
  • hold/hold'
  • zone
  • wave

Is it Zone or Zone' +Z cos I'm sure the latter has LAD equivalent to bearing. Also Why is drift not there?

And a worn Hybrid/Ignition' with elec turned off has really good lad

Because drift is new, that was posted before any real testing could be done, and the images might be even older. They also don’t have mobius.
  • mobius
  • bearing
  • destroy/destroy'
  • xtend+ (stamina mode)
  • xtend+ (attack mode)
  • xtend+ (defense mode)
  • atomic
  • absorb
  • octa
  • hold/hold'
  • zone
  • wave

I have done some testing and am fairly certain this is correct.  Feel free to disagree just stay civil. Pleade note this list is in opposite spin

I’m still not sure if zone is better opposite spin than wave. Nice list though
once High Accel dash comes out were gonna determine if it has LAD or not
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: once High Accel dash comes out were gonna determine if it has LAD or not
It will have LAD as long as it doesn’t fall over. If it falls over LAD will be bad.