L-Drago Destructor Discussion

So, I got L-Drago Destructor today, and I have to say, that didn't completely screw it up!

If you look closely, the Energy Ring is Metal, and the Fusion Wheel is Plastic!!

Next, after weighing, I got a reading that The L-Drago and Destructor combined was relatively 30 grams!! What?!

But now, to the testing! Now, I do not have L-Drago Destroy for comparison, but I bet some of you knowledgeable people know, so here we go!!!

-BB-10
-String Launcher + Grip
-Alternative Launching

Use in Defense (Destabilizer) VS Defense
Use in Defense (Destabilizer) VS Stamina
Use in Spin-Stealer Combos

Please, if you have L-Drago Destructor, feel free to conduct your own tests...
Are you absolutely sure it's all plastic and not a harder rubber or something? If so, I would really like a video of it solo-spun on like, D125WD or whatever, some stamina setup where when it topples, the underside of the plastic wheel touches the ground. Want to see if the LAD is improved.
There is rubber on L-Drago Destructor...
@ Coach: So, what you're saying is that softer rubber makes for better spin-stealing ability in battle. Now there's one thing I got to commend Hasbro for; putting softer rubber on L-Drago Destructor, improving its spin-stealing capability.
(Aug. 13, 2012  2:32 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Coach: So, what you're saying is that softer rubber makes for better spin-stealing ability in battle. Now there's one thing I got to commend Hasbro for; putting softer rubber on L-Drago Destructor, improving its spin-stealing capability.

LDG already has softer rubber than LDD. Softer rubber = less LAD and less effective attacks for hybrid setups so generally it's a bad thing. Also, Rubber has never been needed for spin stealing before MFB anyway.
I can confirm L Drago Destuctor does in fact have rubber, and it is much much softer than L Drago Guardian's.

Again its sort of a draw-back like th!nk said, because it lessens the smash a lot. The "Metal Wheel?" can be used for a mediocre defense boost on tall L Drago Guardian Combos.

So, if it were not for the test results (which are not even comparative), I would probably close this topic due to the apparent lack of knowledge in the first post ...
Not LDD too! What's next?! They take RDF away from Death Quetz?! Seriously, this is annoying! They already took away RB from Jade Jupiter and made it B, it's really getting on my nerves!
Dude stop moaning. You've been here long enough to know that there's no point.
the only reason i prefer l drago destuctor over the tt one is because it 4 d bottom is terrible in some cases
(Aug. 25, 2012  2:42 AM)takartomyfoever Wrote: the only reason i prefer l drago destuctor over the tt one is because it 4 d bottom is terrible in some cases

As much as it's nice to see someone say something positive about a hasbro release, neither LW105 or LF are particularly useful either.
hay guise

BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Beylauncher R for right spin beys, has a launcher rubber.
Beylauncher L/R for left spin beys, has a Hasbro handle.

Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD vs. MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS
Duo launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
MLD: 10 (10 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
MLD Win %: 100.0%
Benchmarks? Lol. Only did 10 since it was no contest against Duo.

L-Drago Destructor (Absorb Mode) CH120EWD vs. MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS
Duo launched first.
LDD: 16 (16 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 4 (3 OS, 1 KO)
LDD Win %: 80.0%

L-Drago Destructor (Attack Mode) CH120EWD vs. MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS
Duo launched first.
LDD: 16 (16 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 4 (2 OS, 2 KO)
LDD Win %: 80.0%

Despite both modes having near identical results, Absorb Mode is the much better choice on CH120EWD. Less recoil, spin steals better, and wins more often by a few more rotations.
I still won't say anything against other stuff, as I've quite literally only played it against this Duo setup. I'll have this against Stamina types up soon, and I also will do MF BD145MF against whatever.
Testing against stamina should have been the first priority man. It's pretty obvious a spin stealer will win against Defence.
It still gives us the information I requested the tests from him for: that it isn't as good as meteo for spin stealing.
Shame he doesn't have the original LDD or LDG, I want some comparative tests with LDD in particular (using the same PC core to prevent any interference there).
Did you do two tests for absorb mode for some reason or have you labeled it wrong Raigeko?
Sorry, yeah, I mislabled it, my bad.