Kreis Discussion.

I saw the other thread was closed so I thought I'd pitch in with the testing!

Defense Testing:

Stamina Testing:

Attack Testing:

BD145MF Testing:

Leviath's Testing:

DefStamina88 Testing:

xXBlueHoodXx Testing:

Dan's Testing:
It seems ok in defense, but it was carp in Stamina. Would you mind testing MF/H Kreis (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145CS vs MF Blitz Unicorno CH120R2F?
So she's a fancy lookin' dame, but ain't much in a fight. Could you try mirror TH170Ds? Against Phantom and Duo again, svp.
To be honest, it's a swan. I really didn't expect it to put much of a fight..but actually, a swan can be quite vicious at times.

That gives me the idea that maybe it might be good for attack.

Thanks for the tests, Blitz!
So how is this in comparison to Death combos?

I would like to know that.
Putting it through the usual attack combo matchup ringer would also be pretty neat, if you wouldn't mind, Blitz. Both modes, CH120, 100, S130, etc.

MF Kreis BD145MF would also be supreme~
Cool. First round metal wheel in a while that isn't useful for both stamina and defence.
Could you do some comparative tests with Vari CH120RF against Duo 230CS? To see how Kreis does compared to Duo.
What a shame, then again I wouldn't have guessed it doing any better after seeing those videos of if losing to RDF.

Try out MF Kreis Cygnus CH120RF vs. MF-H Basalt BD145CS.

If you're certain it stands no chance, don't bother.
RDF can be a tricksy little hobbit, Dan. I believe Kei had some pure stamina customs be outspun by RDF combos at The Fifth Bey~

Honestly, after seeing how stiff the "sliding" was, though, my hopes for success were smashed like a stained glass window in a cannon duel. I'm thinking the only possible salvation will be a BD145MF combo, but even that seems a long shot...

See, we complain about too many good wheels being released, and this is what happens.
Cygnus I'll give that ago, but I've never been that good at using Blitz (Oh the irony!)

Hazel I'll do the Attack Testing and the TH170D testing too.

I'll probably be able to get some of the testing up tomorrow however I have work in the evening so they'll be up Wednesday at the latest.
Try it on an attack combo.
As crazy as that sounds (which even in my eyes, it does) but you never know.
MF/MF-H Kreis ___ 85/CH120/BD145RF/R²F vs. MF-H Duo Aquario /BD145/TH170CS
If you could do that, that would be awesome.

inb4 hurr durr r u stoopeed
I loved this release as much as you did, Hazel.. How you manage to not burst into tears is beyond me.

Free-Spinning Metal Wheel. That just spelled out supreme overload Stamina.

Really? RDF takin' after CS, I see! Even then it lost by OS to other uncustomized beys so there was no hope.
It could just be my opinion but anything but Gravity on BD145MF is just wrong. Tongue_out
I would not call you stupid, Rai, but the implication that you have not read the other posts made so far would not be too far off...
Hah, I just came here and requested. I began reading after I posted.
lolol
Oh man...I really hoped Kreis would be good. Oh well

Could someone test Kreis__ B:D against PhantomKerbecs/Bull B:D? I'm thinking we should make the most of the free spinning wheel.
It isn't completely free-spinning by any means: it merely 'slides' 60 degrees in either direction.

(My memory might not serve well on the specifics of it, but basically it just slides.)
since it does not spin freely this can cause stamina loss when it gets hit.

when hit by a right spin bey the metal frame will whip back in the opposite direction of the Kreis wheel and slow it down even more

Kreis disappoints me more and more. If anyone has time, give the B:D tests a shot, anyhoo.
at first i was really looking forward to this bey but it was really overrated except for the Cygnus clear wheel which is actually good for stamina and defense because of its weight
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:00 AM)LK-Sm0ke Wrote: at first i was really looking forward to this bey but it was really overrated except for the Cygnus clear wheel which is actually good for stamina and defense because of its weight

Do you actually have any tests for the Cygnus Clear Wheel? I believe the weight for it hasn't been given yet, since the BeyWiki stub doesn't have it.

From the tests so far, Kreis seems to be a Metal Wheel just for collection.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:12 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: How about MF-H Kreis Cygnus TH170RDF?

You could try and list out a formal request with an opponent, too.

(Jan. 24, 2012  3:00 AM)LK-Sm0ke Wrote: at first i was really looking forward to this bey but it was really overrated except for the Cygnus clear wheel which is actually good for stamina and defense because of its weight

Assuming you could actually test Clear Wheels accurately.

That is hard, to say the least..
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:14 AM)Imperial Wrote:

Do you actually have any tests for the Cygnus Clear Wheel? I believe the weight for it hasn't been given yet, since the BeyWiki stub doesn't have it.

From the tests so far, Kreis seems to be a Metal Wheel just for collection.

The weight is in the AkirasDaddy video, it's 3.26 grams.
Ah, I am pretty much impressed with this part, for the moment.
It has been decent with its Defenses, but looks like Stamina is not its cup of tea...
I'd be looking forward to the tests requested by Hazel, as I am quite interested in it.

Looks like TT implies to the fact that Swans are meant to be peaceful...