[Knoxville/Kingsport/Johnson City/Bristol Tennessee] Bladers?

(Jul. 14, 2017  4:27 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:59 AM)Zaiah Wrote: I can make it to TN, I am from Indiana, does anyone have a tournament scheduled?

I have s FRIEND named logan maybe I should take him with me what do you think?

Yes, and I do. August 5th. Look for Rock'N Rogersville in the tournament section

there's a REALLY high chance of me not being able to go
(Jul. 27, 2017  3:13 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  4:27 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Yes, and I do. August 5th. Look for Rock'N Rogersville in the tournament section

there's a REALLY high chance of me not being able to go

Whaaaaat? Why?
(Jul. 27, 2017  3:42 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2017  3:13 AM)amidamaru Wrote: there's a REALLY high chance of me not being able to go

Whaaaaat? Why?

Its way to far away
Bring it back?? doitagain please DO A REBIRTH
(Oct. 18, 2018  11:03 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Do what???

If he means a tournament in Tennessee, please do. I live in Georgia so it would be great if there was a tournament in Tennessee
Hello im down for a tourney here in Tennessee i live in Nashville and i can make the drive to murfreesboro and Knoxville

Yeah I meant do a tournament here I’ve been waiting for one to come here make sure to do it in nashville or Knoxville
i live in murfreesboro

can you come

can you come to murfreesboro
East Nashville. Can you come there?
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:55 AM)pika2442 Wrote: i live in murfreesboro

can you come

can you come
Hey where in murfreesboro do you live?

I'd love to get a tournament going down here
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:51 PM)William Cochran Wrote: East Nashville. Can you come there?

Hey you still play?

(Oct. 19, 2018  2:26 AM)BeyBryan_ Wrote: Hello im down for a tourney here in Tennessee i live in Nashville and i can make the drive to murfreesboro and Knoxville

Yeah I meant do a tournament here I’ve been waiting for one to come here make sure to do it in nashville or Knoxville
You still play I'd like to get an event going

(Oct. 18, 2018  11:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  11:03 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Do what???

If he means a tournament in Tennessee, please do. I live in Georgia so it would be great if there was a tournament in Tennessee

Hey man you still play?

(Aug. 24, 2019  2:55 AM)pika2442 Wrote: i live in murfreesboro

can you come

can you come to murfreesboro

I live in Murfreesboro to
ima new person here and id like to compete in a tornament please
i would to can you go to old fort park?
(Jan. 04, 2020  3:09 PM)Exodus1220 Wrote: I would do a tournament

I got 2 nephews that would like to join. Under 10 and huge fans and be cool to learn from other beyblade. In the boro area. I anticipate many lessons learned ! Lol
I live in Nashville but I can probably make it
(Feb. 10, 2017  12:42 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2017  11:17 PM)amidamaru Wrote: murfreesboro

Have any friends that play?

I would like to battle you both!

I live in Knoxville Tennessee Right next too Central High School! Im looking for any tourney's of just any friendly battles! I have 3 beyblades ready to battle! Flare Ashura! Venom Develos and Typhon!

I live in Knoxville Tennessee Right next too Central High School! Im looking for any tourney's of just any friendly battles! I have 3 beyblades ready to battle! Flare Ashura! Venom Develos and Typhon!
Hey, I know nobody has been on this thread, but I live in the south Knoxville area and I would love to catch a tournament sometime if anyone is up for it!
Im a morristown blader. 5 years of skill. any hasbro tournaments? i dont have any takara