Kirby Megathread

Yes! This is something I like. I may have not known Kirby as long as Mario, but I have to say this has got to be my favorite series Nintendo has released. I find something enjoyable out of all the Kirby games.
I haven’t played any Kirby games, but why do I find a pink ball with a face and 2 stub hands and 2 stub legs cute?
(Aug. 30, 2020  5:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I haven’t played any Kirby games, but why do I find a pink ball with a face and 2 stub hands and 2 stub legs cute?

Maybe because of the proportions and the eyes.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate's Spirits Mode Confirms Kirby is an Actual God. Thankfully, he only demands tributes of sandwiches and tomatoes.

Also, there is a Kirby LEGO set on Ideas. Here's the link-LEGO Ideas Kirby - Dream Land Kingdom!
Please support this! Being a Big Kirby fan myself, I would love to see this become a reality!
(Aug. 31, 2020  12:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Super Smash Bros Ultimate's Spirits Mode Confirms Kirby is an Actual God. Thankfully, he only demands tributes of sandwiches and tomatoes.

Also, there is a Kirby LEGO set on Ideas. Here's the link-LEGO Ideas Kirby - Dream Land Kingdom!

I sorta doubt that. According to canon lore (not from outside game franchises) he should be a creation or direct reincarnation of Void. Void is pretty much the God for the Kirby universe so kinda close I guess. Also, that set is very awesome.
According to MatPat Kirby is a threat is that true? Also is MetaKnight the same species as Kirby?
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: According to MatPat Kirby is a threat is that true? Also is MetaKnight the same species as Kirby?

Yeah, Meta Knight is just a masked Kirby-
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: According to MatPat Kirby is a threat is that true? Also is MetaKnight the same species as Kirby?

Yeah, Meta Knight is just a masked Kirby-

So does that mean that in theory Meta knight is also a god?
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, Meta Knight is just a masked Kirby-

So does that mean that in theory Meta knight is also a god?

That would explain THIS-
Meta Knight is God
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:17 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So does that mean that in theory Meta knight is also a god?

That would explain THIS-
Meta Knight is God

I see a fellow brawl player Smile
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:17 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: That would explain THIS-
Meta Knight is God

I see a fellow brawl player Smile

I just main Kirby and Ness, Meta Knight is too complicated for me. Unhappy
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I see a fellow brawl player Smile

I just main Kirby and Ness, Meta Knight is too complicated for me. Unhappy

I main as pikachu and Jigglypuff. But getting back on topic is King Dedede such a bad guy?
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I just main Kirby and Ness, Meta Knight is too complicated for me. :(

I main as pikachu and Jigglypuff. But getting back on topic is King Dedede such a bad guy?

He's not a bad guy if he looks like this-
[Image: dd1nht9-fae1d705-3197-4a26-a62f-10485579...GFNXF6j8Yg]
Seriously, I don't think he's much of a villain/bad guy. When you compare him to Nightmare or Marx, he's more of a rival to Kirby. But that doesn't mean he's not one of my favourite Kirby characters!
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I main as pikachu and Jigglypuff. But getting back on topic is King Dedede such a bad guy?

He's not a bad guy if he looks like this-
[Image: dd1nht9-fae1d705-3197-4a26-a62f-10485579...GFNXF6j8Yg]
Seriously, I don't think he's much of a villain/bad guy. When you compare him to Nightmare or Marx, he's more of a rival to Kirby. But that doesn't mean he's not one of my favourite Kirby characters!

I finally watched some gameplay of Kirby. It seems like a fun game that I will probably not get (I only have a Wii and Kirby is so high priced)

nah, that theory has a bunch of holes.
(Aug. 31, 2020  8:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

nah, that theory has a bunch of holes.

Yeah it probably does but what are those holes?
(Aug. 31, 2020  8:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  8:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: nah, that theory has a bunch of holes.

Yeah it probably does but what are those holes?

For example, he mentioned Kirby hurt Dynablade, which was a bird. To the point where she couldn't take care of her chicks. For seemingly "no reason". When the reason he left out was, Dynablade was destroying all the nature around it. For example, its sharp wings were tearing down trees. And even after, Kirby realized he went a bit too far, and raised her chicks for her till she got better.

So Kirby does have a lot of power and he's a bit simple minded, but not to the point where he's a threat that just seeks and destroys random things.
You know, I did enjoy some of the games and the show, but I have mixed feelings about Kirby because I tend to hate the main character of things, and/or things that are overrated. Kirby is a little bit of both. There are some exceptions, but really not many.
Honestly I would confirm meta knight a god due to the one move he has that disables jumping, so it makes it nearly impossible to pull of a good combo without killing yourself, now Kirby on the other hand is a god, with some insane combos you could pull off he is pretty much op, I'm talking about smash ultimate

Also the Kirby games are pretty sick too
Wait can we talk about Kirby in smash bro’s in this thread?
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wait can we talk about Kirby in smash bro’s in this thread?

Any and all things Kirby are allowed
Poyo poyo poyo (my favorite Kirby quote)
What are your hopes for the next Kirby game? Here are mine.

Playable characters: Kirby, Waddle Dee, King Dedede, Meta Knight
Gimmick/feature: None
Gameplay: 3D
Difficulty: Easy/Medium (Hard mode can be chosen)
Villain: New
When you main Kirby, Meta Knight and Dedede in Smash.