Killer Beafowl UW145EWD Rough Draft

Killer Beafowl UW145EWD Beywiki Draft
Killer from Beywiki. All weights taken from a regular Kitchen Weighing Scale.
Quote:Note: Killer Beafowl UW145EWD was originally released as the "Rare" Beyblade in Random Booster Vol.6 Killer Beafowl. It has since become more easily obtainable in the Starter version released by SonoKong.

Face: Beafowl
Weight: 1.1 grams
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Pavo, the Peacock, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Beafowl
Weight: 2.9 grams
This is a relatively balanced and circular Clear Wheel. It has two different illustrations on it: on two sides there are peacock heads, while structures that resemble Peacock wings are adjacent. The Clear Wheel is released in a pale-pink colour.

Metal Wheel: Killer
Weight:31.1 grams
Like its Metal System predecessor Gemios, Killer has a textured, bumpy, two-winged design that ends in two rounded edges. However, unlike its predecessor, it is considerably thinner even with a smaller amount of metal dropping below the base of the Wheel. Being so thin, the edges of each wing do not apply as much force as those of the Gemios Metal Wheel; as a result, Killer loses any of the potential Smash Attack the first incarnation had.

Being so thin negates any possible defensive qualities, and though it may seem suited for Stamina, it performs poorly compared to the top-tier Stamina Wheels such as Virgo, Burn, and Earth.

Track: Upper Wing 145
Weight: 3.6 grams

This Track features three large wings, which start low down on the Track and gradually rise, ending in a flat contact point. This wing structure can be removed and flipped over, changing its orientation to suit either offensive or defensive purposes. While the rounded edges are aligned in the spin direction, the Track's intended purpose, as its name suggests, is to provide Upper Attack: however, the effect is negligible as the Track is unlikely to make significant contact with other Beys due to its relatively low placement underneath the Wheel. When flipped over, the sharper contact points can provide Smash Attack, but again, their low placement, exacerbated by the way the wings now curve downwards, means that the potential for Smash Attack is compromised heavily.

The gimmick of this Track is the ability to change from Attack to Defense mode by switching the direction of the wings. While it is in Attack mode, the wings' slopes are angled upwards, facing clockwise, and in Defense mode it is angled downwards, facing anti-clockwise.

The wings, orientated so that the rounded edges are aligned with the spin direction, can be used for defensive purposes in deflecting opponent Beys. There are superior Tracks for this purpose however, such as BD145.

Use in Attack customization:
The Smash Attack potential of UW145 can be utilised in the combo MF Lightning L Drago UW145LRF, with the sharper, pointed edges facing counter-clockwise.

Bottom: Eternal Wide Defense
Weight: 1.2 grams

EWD is part of a series of existing Bottoms prefixed with Eternal, featuring bearing-based tips. EWD, as its name suggests, is a bearing-implemented version of WD. It features a similar wide shape, but the tip of the Bottom is replaced by a free-spinning sharp piece. This rotates freely, and increases the balance and spin-retention of the Bottom. Unlike ES, the Bottom does not suffer from balance issues because of its wide shape, which allows it many of the same survival capabilities as WD at low spin velocities. Friction on this part seems to be a problem for it. As EWD wears down, it loses a lot of it's stamina capabilities and wearing down effects its performance a lot.

Use in Stamina customization
EWD's superb balance at low spin velocities can be utilised in conjunction with the perfectly round underside of BD145 in Boost Mode in the customisation Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD.

EWD also has great uses when it is put together with a Basalt Metal Wheel. Basalt Kerbecs 145 / AD145EWD has helped many bladers and has won a good number of tournaments.

Overall:
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD is comprised of predominantly outclassed parts in Killer and UW145, but EWD is an extremely effective alternative to WD and PD for Stamina customisations, making this a worthwhile purchase for any competitive Blader.
I edited it to Cyber Pegasis.
I am sorry Electric, but again, we have a better draft of Cyber Pegasis which is almost ready to be posted on beywiki...
The images are quite cool though...
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:16 PM)janpegasus Wrote: I am sorry Electric, but again, we have a better draft of Cyber Pegasis which is almost ready to be posted on beywiki...
The images are quite cool though...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cyber-Pe...00HF-Draft You mean that one? Well, that one sucks, And has no information,

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cyber-Pe...0HF--20243 That One is pretty good, I saw that, but thought I should have one of my own, I have done extensive testing on all it's parts, So I know lots about it.

So What? Do I change it again? Because I have drafts of all my beyblades in MS Word. Yeah, I write them down, So if there are no good articles, I could contribute to Beywiki.
Again, Since there is a good enough Cyber Pegasis article, I got a Killer Beafowl article.
None of the parts have been tested enoug to make a article. I mean EWD has only had one single test and UW145 has had none.
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: None of the parts have been tested enoug to make a article. I mean EWD has only had one single test and UW145 has had none.

I am speaking from my experience, and that one EWD test.
UW145 Can Change Wings Between Right And Left.
Feel Free To Correct Me.
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:36 PM)X1 Wrote: UW145 Can Change Wings Between Right And Left.
Feel Free To Correct Me.

I think I should add that in there.
Uw145 does not do free spinning.
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:13 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Uw145 does not do free spinning.

Yes it does, If yours doesn't, It's fake.
In that case, what's the so very different between C145 and UW145?
UW145 is free spinning??? hummm i want to test this!!! i will when my beafowl arrives
Not Free Spinning But You Can Change Modes.
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:00 PM)X1 Wrote: Not Free Spinning But You Can Change Modes.

What do you mean by that? You can change it between fixed and free spinning modes?
Er he means what he said in that it is not free spinning but has different modes.
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:14 PM)janpegasus Wrote:

What do you mean by that? You can change it between fixed and free spinning modes?

2 Modes Mean Thee "Wings" Are For Right Direction Then By Changing Mode Wings Will Be Left. One is Called Attack Mode And Other Is Defense Mode.
This honestly isn't ready to even be made yet. UW145 needs proper testing, well EWD needs more.
UW145 is definitely not free-spinning.
The 'H' shape of the core piece locks and stops the wings from rotating.

If you don't own the Bey, you shouldn't really be writing an article on it.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:36 AM)Diamond Wrote: UW145 is definitely not free-spinning.
The 'H' shape of the core piece locks and stops the wings from rotating.

If you don't own the Bey, you shouldn't really be writing an article on it.

I do own the bey, it is the Sonokong mold. Mine does not free spin. But I saw in some video that it is free spinning. So I thought mine's fake.

So I bought another Sonokong one... Guess I should edit that...
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:23 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:14 PM)janpegasus Wrote:

2 Modes Mean Thee "Wings" Are For Right Direction Then By Changing Mode Wings Will Be Left. One is Called Attack Mode And Other Is Defense Mode.

Yeah but really, They don't make a difference. Left mode of UW145 causes a great deal of Stamina loss, Right spin is Okay for attack, Since high recoil. They're kinda the same.
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:55 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This honestly isn't ready to even be made yet. UW145 needs proper testing, well EWD needs more.

As I said before, I am speaking from MY experience, and the one EWD testing done. When UW145 is properly tested. There will be some changes in the UW145 part.

Otherwise, It's ready for a draft to be made.
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:21 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:55 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This honestly isn't ready to even be made yet. UW145 needs proper testing, well EWD needs more.

As I said before, I am speaking from MY experience, and the one EWD testing done. When UW145 is properly tested. There will be some changes in the UW145 part.

I think you should also write about the bey from everyone else's point of view too... Your experience with the Bey is not quite important... Coz in that case, I think Rock Leone is not at all outclassed as it works out quite well in battles. Think about it... We provide wrong information to the world, which according to us is correct... We shouldn't be doing that...
And yes,
Lets leave it up to Kei to decide if its ready or not...
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:06 PM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:21 AM)Electric Wrote:

I think you should also write about the bey from everyone else's point of view too... Your experience with the Bey is not quite important... Coz in that case, I think Rock Leone is not at all outclassed as it works out quite well in battles. Think about it... We provide wrong information to the world, which according to us is correct... We shouldn't be doing that...
And yes,
Lets leave it up to Kei to decide if its ready or not...

Looks Like You Are Seeing Battle Rock Leone VS MFB S1 Beys.
Season 2 Beys Are Much Better. Try A Battle Between Ray Unicorno VS Rock Leone.

To The Article - EWD Article Should Be Added That If PD/SD Are Not Available EWD Can Be Put Into Use In The Custom Burn/Earth Bull 100 EWD.
HEY X1, I know Rock Leone is severely outclassed, it doesn't work out well against season one beys too! It was just an example to show that his experience doesn't matter...
See, you replied saying I am wrong.... thats what I think will happen to everyone, if they post according to their point of view...

I know season two beys are awesome. Bad news is I don't have any... BUT I want one!!!