Killer Beafowl UW145EWD Rough Draft

Killer's wrong in one aspect. Major destabiliser use. Also X1 WD is just as good as SD so it should be mentioned in the three bottoms there. Also i'd still like to note that it needs way more testing on pretty much every part.
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:22 PM)janpegasus Wrote: HEY X1, I know Rock Leone is severely outclassed, it doesn't work out well against season one beys too! It was just an example to show that his experience doesn't matter...
See, you replied saying I am wrong.... thats what I think will happen to everyone, if they post according to their point of view...

I know season two beys are awesome. Bad news is I don't have any... BUT I want one!!!

If my experience doesn't matter, Why do I need to own Killer Beafowl. I tested the bey and the way I see it I typed, The rest of the WBO sees it this way too.

Rock Leone doesn't do well at all, Anywhere. Especially, Uncustomized. Also when I said it's ready, I meant that the bey is ready for a draft to be made about it, I know I should leave it up to Kei to confirm it.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Killer's wrong in one aspect. Major destabiliser use. Also X1 WD is just as good as SD so it should be mentioned in the three bottoms there. Also i'd still like to note that it needs way more testing on pretty much every part.

It's been outclassed by Flame, Do you mean that I should say that there is destabiliser use? But I got that Killer section from Beywiki, Guess I should edit that?

The parts needs more testing sure, But when it gets more testing I'll update the Draft. Guess I should add Rough Draft to the title?
killer needs to be slightly re written. how it should be rewritten i do not no, but ask bluezee he's the one who's been goin around saying lots of unknown stuff about killer.
Made lots of changes to the article with lots of help from Bey Philosopher (Previously known as Sequoia) Thanks man.
In the face section, there is a very minor mistake - Pavo, The Peacock. There Should Be a comma.
Testing has proven that EWD has more stamina than WD, SD, and D. It possibly surpasses PD too, but is knocked out of the stadium easily.[/align]
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:27 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Testing has proven that EWD has more stamina than WD, SD, and D. It possibly surpasses PD too, but is knocked out of the stadium easily.[/align]

WHAT!! Chocked where, Can I have the link, I searched but couldn't find it.
Testing has proved nothing since only one single test has been done. Also this single test was far from conclusive. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
I tsill don't think this bey is article ready, as one test on one of it's two new parts has been tested inconclusively. I will even apply what I just said to my Bakushin Susanow article. It needs more testing.
Thats all suggestions?
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:27 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Testing has proven that EWD has more stamina than WD, SD, and D. It possibly surpasses PD too, but is knocked out of the stadium easily.[/align]

Wrong - PD is the bottom having most solo spin time in the D series.
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:04 PM)X1 Wrote:

Solo spin time doesn't matter. It's how it does in battles, If solo spin times matter, the S series would have lots more Stamina than the D ones, The S series gets knocked off balance easily.

If it's solo, there is nothing to knock it off balance, D's don't get knocked, and we use them in battle.
Electric- agreed! But PD is sure quite good at stamina if speaking only of the D series...
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:37 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:04 PM)X1 Wrote:

Solo spin time doesn't matter. It's how it does in battles, If solo spin times matter, the S series would have lots more Stamina than the D ones, The S series gets knocked off balance easily.

If it's solo, there is nothing to knock it off balance, D's don't get knocked, and we use them in battle.

I also meant that PD is the best. Some don't follow Mods And Expert/Veterans .
What do you mean by the second sentence?
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:57 PM)janpegasus Wrote: What do you mean by the second sentence?

I Meant Some Members Don't Look At What Veteran Members Did Post. Kai-V Posted That PD Is The Best Of D Series And Best Stamina Bottom.
It seemed like it from the test results posted anyway ...
I never said that PD isn't the best Stamina bottom, I just stated that Solo-Spin time doesn't matter.
Oh, nice! But I feel in the Uw145 section you said 'annex' too many times, any other cool word?

Nice, overall.
I've actually used that word twice, is that too many times?
Some parts of this article are too informal, I see 'you' used in here more than once. Write it like a research paper, you never say you. Try to avoid addressing the audience directly in general.
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:34 PM)Xyo Wrote: EWD has some balance issues like ES

Read it first, then post, of course I stated that it suffers from Balance issues.

(Apr. 04, 2011  3:34 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Some parts of this article are too informal, I see 'you' used in here more than once. Write it like a research paper, you never say you. Try to avoid addressing the audience directly in general.

Fixed, Thanks for the help!
Bump!

I really hate to double post. But I want to see some suggestions, and criticism, or are we letting this die ?
I actually think EWD is comparable to WD in terms of Stamina, but I don't have necessary testing to reinforce this. In my opinion, it's a really useful part with great Life After Death capabilities, but that's just me.

I'm just posting this to see whether anyone else shares the same opinion, or whatever, so that we can add this on.

This is a good start Electric, but a lot of the wording is quite odd. Annex is an awesome word, but definitely weird in a Beyblade wiki article, haha.