Kids and I just starting!

Thanks for helping me know wwhat to look for guys!
(May. 29, 2019  10:20 PM)CitrusNinja3                Okay so Im having issues with my dark phoenix and revived phoenix with the top attachments staying on. Anything i can do to stop this from happening? Wrote: Here are my recommendations:
Cho-Z Triple Battle Set - Z Achilles 3 Dagger Destroy, Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic, and Wolborg 8 Bearing (Bearing, Atomic, and Destroy Drivers and the 7 Disk are all good)
Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta (The Layer is still really good and can go in either spin direction. The 0 Disk is also used a ton)
Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (The armor can be swapped with Dead Phoenix's to become Perfect Phoenix, the heaviest Layer in the game. The 10 Disk is also good)
Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic (Aside from being part of Perfect Phoenix, this gives you an extra 0 Disk and an extra Atomic in case two of you are battling at the same time in a tournament or if one is broken or lost)
Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension (The Layer is really good for Attack, which I know from experience, and the Disk is the heaviest Core Disk. Its launcher is also one of the best ones because of its long string and because it works with both spin-directions)
Random Booster Vol. 12 Shelter Regulus 8' Bump Destroy' (Confirmed random boosters can be found on eBay and ever-wish. The Bump Frame and Destroy' Drivers are really good)
Random Booster Vol. 12 Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding (Same thing as Shelter Regulus for purchasing. The Hell Salamander layer is really good for left-spin, with Yielding being an okay Driver for same-spin matchups. Call it Heat Salamander at home if you want it to be PG)
Z Achilles 11 Xtend (None of the parts are that good out of the box, but the next item will show you why I recommended it)
Long Beylauncher Set (This set comes with a good right-spin only launcher, a grip, a power trigger to make sure you're holding on tightly enough, and the Xtend+ Chip. The Xtend+ Chip can be put on the Xtend Driver thanks to a tool that it comes with. Take off the normal Xtend's bottom part and put on the + Chip. This turns it into what is debatably the best Driver in the game)
Long Beylauncher L Set (This set comes with a good left-spin only launcher, a carabiner clip that doubles as a grip, a weight damper that shows you the tilt angle of the launcher, and the Proof Frame. The Proof Frame is pretty helpful for Stamina and Defense combos)
I'm not going to complicate things by adding GT Beys in to the equation, but if you still want some, I recommend getting Wizard Fafnir and Judgement Joker. If you want any combo suggestions, just ask.
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:49 PM)JSeid Wrote: Thanks for helping me know wwhat to look for guys!

Here’s a link for Cho-Z Achilles on ever-wish.com. It’s about the same price as the one you were looking at on Amazon but obviously it wouldn’t arrive in 2 days. Going for $20.29 plus a couple bucks in shipping. 

https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...dimension/
Okay so Im having issues with my dark phoenix and revived phoenix with the top attachments staying on. Anything i can do to stop this from happening?
(Jun. 01, 2019  12:24 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  8:44 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Don't but this. It is FAKE!

How is this fake TT in top right. What makes you say it’s fake and I’m cool if it is but I’m curious.

Yeah, its fake
I hate to bring up an old topic, but I am currently looking to get the kids back into beyblades now since we have a lot more free time on our hands. Anyone know of any good beyblades we should get?

Also is Beys and Bricks a reliable website?
(Mar. 18, 2020  2:09 AM)JSeid Wrote: I hate to bring up an old topic, but I am currently looking to get the kids back into beyblades now since we have a lot more free time on our hands. Anyone know of any good beyblades we should get?

Hey, its your thread, I'm not gonna give you grief for bumping it when you're trying to get back into Beyblade.

Beys and bricks is... sorta iffy. They sell Rapidity fakes as well as TT real beys. I would advise against it.

Current very good beys include Lord, Judgement, Zwei, Perfect Phoenix, Imperial, and a bunch of others. You have a lot of options. There's also a new series, Sparking, coming out soon, but we have no certainty how good those will be.
(Mar. 18, 2020  2:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  2:09 AM)JSeid Wrote: I hate to bring up an old topic, but I am currently looking to get the kids back into beyblades now since we have a lot more free time on our hands. Anyone know of any good beyblades we should get?

Hey, its your thread, I'm not gonna give you grief for bumping it when you're trying to get back into Beyblade.

Beys and bricks is... sorta iffy. They sell Rapidity fakes as well as TT real beys. I would advise against it.

Current very good beys include Lord, Judgement, Zwei, Perfect Phoenix, Imperial, and a bunch of others. You have a lot of options. There's also a new series, Sparking, coming out soon, but we have no certainty how good those will be.

Beys and Bricks got me my order so yea I don’t necessarily recommend it but if there’s other options choose it

Wasn't sure because they show unbranded stuff and TT stuff. Thanks guys! any recommended websites to buy from?
(Mar. 18, 2020  4:02 AM)JSeid Wrote: Wasn't sure because they show unbranded stuff and TT stuff. Thanks guys! any recommended websites to buy from?

Amazon is rife with fakes, and... currently not shipping non-medical goods. Amazon lumps the real and fake sellers together, so you have to choose based on seller rating and price, and it's often difficult.

I find that eBay is the best source. You just need to be choosy about the seller. I find 3.style is good, aicmini is okay, 88powerpig88 is good and based in the US but expensive, kj-style is okay, pvccard.expert is good. There are plenty of others too.
(Mar. 18, 2020  4:02 AM)JSeid Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  2:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hey, its your thread, I'm not gonna give you grief for bumping it when you're trying to get back into Beyblade.

Wasn't sure because they show unbranded stuff and TT stuff. Thanks guys! any recommended websites to buy from?
Everwish.com is good

Also im unsure of the abb. on the bey titles, if you dont mind, can you PM me the full names?
(Mar. 18, 2020  4:42 AM)JSeid Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  2:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hey, its your thread, I'm not gonna give you grief for bumping it when you're trying to get back into Beyblade.

Also im unsure of the abb. on the bey titles, if you dont mind, can you PM me the full names?

Check Beywiki. It's a good resource. Example: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Judgeme..._Trick_Zan
(Mar. 18, 2020  5:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  4:42 AM)JSeid Wrote: Also im unsure of the abb. on the bey titles, if you dont mind, can you PM me the full names?

Check Beywiki. It's a good resource. Example: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Judgeme..._Trick_Zan

Thank you so much!
Okay I went ahead and got Judgemtent, Zwei, a launcher set and a hell salamander(because it was cheap and the boys really wanted it) from ever-wish. Hopefully everything is legit.
(Mar. 22, 2020  4:48 PM)JSeid Wrote: Okay I went ahead and got Judgemtent, Zwei, a launcher set and a hell salamander(because it was cheap and the boys really wanted it) from ever-wish. Hopefully everything is legit.

Said it in another thread to a different poster, but just to reassure you here, you have nothing to worry about when ordering from Ever-Wish.
Hey, if you want to get another Bey anytime soon, this one is a good choice: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...g-version/
It comes with the previously mentioned Destroy’ and the 0 disc, both of which are good parts to have.
(Mar. 22, 2020  5:07 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Hey, if you want to get another Bey anytime soon, this one is a good choice: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...g-version/  
It comes with the previously mentioned Destroy’ and the 0 disc, both of which are good parts to have.

Thank you for the recommendation!
(Mar. 22, 2020  4:57 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2020  4:48 PM)JSeid Wrote: Okay I went ahead and got Judgemtent, Zwei, a launcher set and a hell salamander(because it was cheap and the boys really wanted it) from ever-wish. Hopefully everything is legit.

Said it in another thread to a different poster, but just to reassure you here, you have nothing to worry about when ordering from Ever-Wish.

I hope my stuff comes in soon. Not sure if things are slower due to Covid-19, but i ordered from there on march 23rd and haven't seen anything yet.
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:05 PM)JSeid Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2020  4:57 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Said it in another thread to a different poster, but just to reassure you here, you have nothing to worry about when ordering from Ever-Wish.

I hope my stuff comes in soon. Not sure if things are slower due to Covid-19, but i ordered from there on march 23rd and haven't seen anything yet.

I ordered March 21st and it arrived yesterday from Ever-Wish. Coronavirus has definitely impacted things. We’ll all just have to be patient since beys are pretty secondary right now. 

I’m having slow shipping myself with two different eBay sellers.
(Apr. 18, 2020  11:35 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:05 PM)JSeid Wrote: I hope my stuff comes in soon. Not sure if things are slower due to Covid-19, but i ordered from there on march 23rd and haven't seen anything yet.

I ordered March 21st and it arrived yesterday from Ever-Wish. Coronavirus has definitely impacted things. We’ll all just have to be patient since beys are pretty secondary right now. 

I’m having slow shipping myself with two different eBay sellers.

Okay, yeah I still haven't received...patiently waiting with the kiddos haha
Update, I had to contact them and apparently its stuck between their middle man, so theyre going to send it ups or first class usps
(May. 29, 2019  12:31 PM)JSeid Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  7:57 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Well there's many great beys. I'd say try and find the new GT beys (Ace Dragon, Judgement Joker) & definitely get Dead Phinoex (2 of them) and revive Phoenix (2). An definitely get the Zet Achilles & the Cho Z upgrade. Also get the gold Cho Z Achilles. Definitely get Duo Eclipse. As far as launchers go: the digital sward launcher, clear L launcher, the Left longer grip set, and the red LR launcher & the Gold LR launcher if you can find it. You and your kids will love the Dragoon F remake and the Storm Pegasus remake.

Any idea whats the best place to look or pick all this stuff up at? Ive been seeing a lot of fakes running around.
I personally use Amazon.jp

get the new supering ones cause they work differently sorta and maybe you kids might get interested again if it doesn't get repetitive like it did for me in gt
(May. 01, 2020  10:06 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  12:31 PM)JSeid Wrote: Any idea whats the best place to look or pick all this stuff up at? Ive been seeing a lot of fakes running around.
I personally use Amazon.jp

get the new supering ones cause they work differently sorta and maybe you kids might get interested again if it doesn't get repetitive like it did for me in gt

Yeah they still love it, playing it and watching the tv show everyday
Really like this post, very informative. Was just curious if citrusninjas list on the first page from about a year ago is still relevant? Between everything I've read the packs to get certain drivers are necessary like bearing and atomic. I feel like not as much emphasis on discs since I've amassed like 4 00 from hasbro stuff. But are the individual bets listed still relevant for casual and potential competitive play. Like getting the phoenix combination for perfect or cho z Achilles.

Or should we just hang out and wait for superking beys and get a sprig requiem from TT.