Kid suspended from school for playing Beyblade

(Oct. 02, 2017  7:08 PM)TL14 Wrote:

Something tells me the teacher misheard “Beyblade” as “Bang Bang”

Doesn’t make it any better though
I don't think this really deserves it own thread, considering that it's also an older story

O My God.....what is this??? My stomach is literally hurting from laughing so hard...people are scared from bubbles and beyblades....???
I think all the launchers used in beyblades should be designed in the shape of dangerous weapons...
And really??? Fear from bubbles....not bullets...bubbles???
The schools' names should be present in Guiness world book of records...
So the most powerful weapon in the world are beyblades and hello kitty bubble guns....Dont take it to ur school or colleges...U can get suspended...
Fidget spinners r exceptions though....
(Oct. 02, 2017  7:57 PM)Eleanor Wrote:

O My God.....what is this??? My stomach is literally hurting from laughing so hard...people are scared from bubbles and beyblades....???
I think all the launchers used in beyblades should be designed in the shape of dangerous weapons...
And really??? Fear from bubbles....not bullets...bubbles???
The schools' names should be present in Guiness world book of records...
So the most powerful weapon in the world are beyblades and hello kitty bubble guns....Dont take it to ur school or colleges...U can get suspended...
Fidget spinners r exceptions though....

Oh, my beygod this post is so perfect XD XD XD

I will watch video later and let you guys know what I think

I think the school is *spinning* things out of proportion.
Hey Tl14...why dont u make a thread of funny beyblade vedios...I mean that vedio of urs is seriously super awesome...it will be quite fun...obviously if u want to...thats entirely ur decision...
This probably happened over 5 years ago, it’s not that big of a deal.
Also this is why you don’t bring toys to school in the first place.
I really want to take admission in those schools...when beyblade was popular at our place I remember boys at our class used to battle with each other at every lunch breaks...
And look at these schools...I seriously want to take admission in these schools so that I could break every rule of these schools and get suspended every now and then....
The rules of these schools r meant to be broken....

(Oct. 03, 2017  5:31 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I really want to take admission in those schools...when beyblade was popular at our place I remember boys at our class used to battle with each other at every lunch breaks...
And look at these schools...I seriously want to take admission in these schools so that I could break every rule of these schools and get suspended every now and then....
The rules of these schools r meant to be broken....

Practially anything that the teachers or staff see the toys that are the shape of a weapon is an actual weapon.
Exactly...the teachers seem to be leaving in 15th century and the students seem to be the time travellers....therefore the teachers dont understand what they r holding and without knowing blame the poor kids of having weapons...
(Oct. 03, 2017  10:04 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Exactly...the teachers seem to be leaving in 15th century and the students seem to be the time travellers....therefore the teachers dont understand what they r holding and without knowing blame the poor kids of having weapons...
I get that teachers and schools need to protect the kids and all but sometimes they can be over the top, helicopter, automatically assuming teachers ?how embarrassing

Honestly I feel bad for the kid maybe he would of been safer with playing with a cell phone like the kids nowadays. I give the kid props for actually playing with a actual toy
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:18 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  10:04 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Exactly...the teachers seem to be leaving in 15th century and the students seem to be the time travellers....therefore the teachers dont understand what they r holding and without knowing blame the poor kids of having weapons...
I get that teachers and schools need to protect the kids and all but sometimes they can be over the top, helicopter, automatically assuming teachers ?how embarrassing

Honestly I feel bad for the kid maybe he would of been safer with playing with a cell phone like the kids nowadays. I give the kid props for actually playing with a actual toy

Wow...nice point...nowadays kids will rather play with cellphone than actual toys...and have accounts in whatsapp facebook instagram twitter and what not...

What can we say....side effects of being in 21st century...and guess what...these r all normal for adults...
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:29 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:18 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote: I get that teachers and schools need to protect the kids and all but sometimes they can be over the top, helicopter, automatically assuming teachers ?how embarrassing

Wow...nice point...nowadays kids will rather play with cellphone than actual toys...and have accounts in whatsapp facebook instagram twitter and what not...

What can we say....side effects of being in 21st century...and guess what...these r all normal for adults...

Yeah that is most certainly true, parents rather let their kids play with their phones or keeps asking for money like it grows on trees. When I have a child he/she is not playing on my phone. Instead he is getting my gambit color and watching old anime from the 80s and 90s like I did oh and learn what hard work and earning money is all about......sorry went on a rant haha
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:35 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:29 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Wow...nice point...nowadays kids will rather play with cellphone than actual toys...and have accounts in whatsapp facebook instagram twitter and what not...

Yeah that is most certainly true, parents rather let their kids play with their phones or keeps asking for money like it grows on trees. When I have a child he/she is not playing on my phone. Instead he is getting my gambit color and watching old anime from the 80s and 90s like I did oh and learn what hard work and earning money is all about......sorry went on a rant haha

And who said it is a rant?? What u said is heart touching for any parent....I mean if my dad reads ur message....I would seriously get throttled...
And yeah if my sister reads ur message she will get killed by me...
Main point is that...nowadays toys r not allowed in instituitons whereas expensive electrical gadgets like cellphones r allowed...it just surprises me that how much hypocrite of a person we r all becomming by each passing decade and centuries and generations...
My son soon to be 4  plays with all my old retro stuff , like he been playing beyblades since 8mths old, just the other day he said we should get more sonic games for my megadrive, told him I had all the games and he replied but they will make more , had to let him down gently that it's old tech . He thought it was curgent tech oh yeah and he watches all the old anime etc like beyblades,  medabots,  cardcaptorsakura etc
(Oct. 03, 2017  4:02 PM)Morsoe Wrote: My son soon to be 4  plays with all my old retro stuff , like he been playing beyblades since 8mths old, just the other day he said we should get more sonic games for my megadrive, told him I had all the games and he replied but they will make more , had to let him down gently that it's old tech . He thought it was curgent tech oh yeah and he watches all the old anime etc like beyblades,  me davits,  cardcaptorsakura etc
U have a son??? Wow...so we have a parent over here..who will as a dad or mom will tell us what is good for a child and what is not...afterall all the parents in the world have the same opinions...no matter what country they belong to...

Heh sorry I am talking a lot over here...I am a very very talkitive person...thats why I got complaints from my teachers...
(Oct. 03, 2017  3:20 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:35 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote: Yeah that is most certainly true, parents rather let their kids play with their phones or keeps asking for money like it grows on trees. When I have a child he/she is not playing on my phone. Instead he is getting my gambit color and watching old anime from the 80s and 90s like I did oh and learn what hard work and earning money is all about......sorry went on a rant haha

And who said it is a rant?? What u said is heart touching for any parent....I mean if my dad reads ur message....I would seriously get throttled...
Main point is that...nowadays toys r not allowed in instituitons whereas expensive electrical gadgets like cellphones r allowed...it just surprises me that how much hypocrite of a person we r all becomming by each passing decade and centuries and generations...
I know and it a sad because they are really missing out I recently purchased an super Nintendo mini cause my old one I can't find.
(Oct. 03, 2017  4:59 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  3:20 PM)Eleanor Wrote: And who said it is a rant?? What u said is heart touching for any parent....I mean if my dad reads ur message....I would seriously get throttled...
I know and it a sad because they are really missing out I recently purchased an super Nintendo mini cause my old one I can't find.

Dont worry...everything will work out just fine...give Time a little time...
(Oct. 03, 2017  4:08 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  4:02 PM)Morsoe Wrote: My son soon to be 4  plays with all my old retro stuff , like he been playing beyblades since 8mths old, just the other day he said we should get more sonic games for my megadrive, told him I had all the games and he replied but they will make more , had to let him down gently that it's old tech . He thought it was curgent tech oh yeah and he watches all the old anime etc like beyblades,  me davits,  cardcaptorsakura etc
U have a son??? Wow...so we have a parent over here..who will as a dad or mom will tell us what is good for a child and what is not...afterall all the parents in the world have the same opinions...no matter what country they belong to...

Heh sorry I am talking a lot over here...I am a very very talkitive person...thats why I got complaints from my teachers...

haha yeah I have 2 haha, but it may just be my view or "me wanting to impose myself onto him" but I really feel that new stuff gear towards children doesn't pack the same punch
(Oct. 03, 2017  5:24 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  4:08 PM)Eleanor Wrote: U have a son??? Wow...so we have a parent over here..who will as a dad or mom will tell us what is good for a child and what is not...afterall all the parents in the world have the same opinions...no matter what country they belong to...

haha yeah I have 2 haha, but it may just be my view or "me wanting to impose myself onto him" but I really feel that new stuff gear towards children doesn't pack the same punch

It doesn't.

(Oct. 03, 2017  5:20 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  4:59 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote: I know and it a sad because they are really missing out I recently purchased an super Nintendo mini cause my old one I can't find.

Dont worry...everything will work out just fine...give Time a little time...

Hope your right.