Kickstarter - Large Anime Stadium

(Dec. 09, 2020  10:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  10:03 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Durable plastic for 3D printers isn't cheap by any means, and with how big the stadium is, I don't want to imagine how much it cost in just raw materials to print it. The cost of the 3D printer also has to be kept in mind, as that's the most expensive part.

Sure a 3D printer is expensive, but we’re talking about THE STADIUM. The stadium is not SUPER expensive, nuts it’s expensive and there’s way better deals on many websites like amazon, eBay, and others. Legit, the limit break do set is only 70$ and it comes with a stadium, 2 one sparking launchers, 2 chips that weird 2 times as much as normal, metal chip cores, dash drivers with high LAD attachments, plus 2 new rings and discs. That’s just an example of the WAY better deals there are out there.

where are you finding the limit break set for 70? the cheapest i've seen is 110 from some foreign sellers on ebay, 90 something on amazon japan once you factor in shipping (IF they will ship to you, which the one seller i tried wouldn't ship to the US). Mall of Toys had it for 115....its on everwise for 100 and thats not including lots for shipping.

i can see it being 70 in Japan...but i havn't ever seen a way to purchase it for 70 if you are in the states.

Also this is being made with much sturdier (and expensive) plastic. TT stadiums while nice, are pretty susceptible to dings/warps.
plus you are somewhat comparing apples to oranges...the limit break stadium isn't as big or as sturdy.

sure its a bit expensive but thats what happens when you are an early adopter. 
im pretty sure this guy isn't trying to scalp people with that price tag....the cost of the project is probably quite pricey.

if anything i think you should appreciate someone trying to do something new for the hobby.
I get 3D printing is expensive but I personally think its kinda expensive but nice idea.
(Dec. 09, 2020  9:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  9:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s because this is a Kickstarter. He’s raising $12,000 so he can actually start making these with better equipment. So far, he has raised $1,562. If you look at how to back it, you will see that if you donate $125 or more, you will get one of those stadiums.

That’s still super expensive. Legit, the limit break do set is not even $100. It’s like 70. And this stadium is $125? No way.

I found the limit break for 150 and in some cases for fricking 200 dollars
is not that expensive compared to other stadiums
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  9:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s still super expensive. Legit, the limit break do set is not even $100. It’s like 70. And this stadium is $125? No way.

I found the limit break for 150 and in some cases for fricking 200 dollars

You can get a wide Beystadium for under $100. Also the reason the Limit Break one is expensive is because its gimmicky. We're talking about the world of standard stadiums. No special molds to make a bey act a certain way.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: wPp1lol.jpg][/font]
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I found the limit break for 150 and in some cases for fricking 200 dollars

You can get a wide Beystadium for under $100. Also the reason the Limit Break one is expensive is because its gimmicky. We're talking about the world of standard stadiums. No special molds to make a bey act a certain way.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: wPp1lol.jpg][/font]

Exactly!
Comparing the Limit Break stadium is like comparing Mugen Infinite Beystadium and say "Well Mugen stadiums are expensive and this standard one isn't so get mine." Limit Break stadium is a gimmicky stadium. Like all the other gimmicky stadiums. Its in a whole section of its own. Not really the best argument.

Not saying this is bad though. If I had money I would support this. But my point is its just kinda expensive for consumers like me when I can get others for under $100.
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Comparing the Limit Break stadium is like comparing Mugen Infinite Beystadium and say "Well Mugen stadiums are expensive and this standard one isn't so get mine." Limit Break stadium is a gimmicky stadium. Like all the other gimmicky stadiums. Its in a whole section of its own. Not really the best argument.

Not saying this is bad though. If I had money I would support this. But my point is its just kinda expensive for consumers like me when I can get others for under $100.

Wait, so whose side are you on?
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:15 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Comparing the Limit Break stadium is like comparing Mugen Infinite Beystadium and say "Well Mugen stadiums are expensive and this standard one isn't so get mine." Limit Break stadium is a gimmicky stadium. Like all the other gimmicky stadiums. Its in a whole section of its own. Not really the best argument.

Wait, so whose side are you on?

I'm just saying its pretty expensive but I don't absolutely hate the product. I can get bigger official sturdy TT ones (idk why if the stadium was sturdy was even being brought up, its official TT) for under $100. Doesn't mean I hate it.
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wait, so whose side are you on?

I'm just saying its pretty expensive but I don't absolutely hate the product. I can get bigger official sturdy TT ones (idk why if the stadium was sturdy was even being brought up, its official TT) for under $100. Doesn't mean I hate it.

Oh, ok
The wide TT stadium...yes is under $100 pre-shipping. It is also smaller (25.5" x 16.75" x 4.5"). And is plain white. And is shaped nothing like the anime.

Might as well compare my stadium to a sled I guess...
(Incoming sled posts 😂)
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:11 AM)Jeremywight Wrote: The wide TT stadium...yes is under $100 pre-shipping.  It is also smaller (25.5" x 16.75" x 4.5").  And is plain white.  And is shaped nothing like the anime.

(Incoming sled posts 😂)

This is possibly one of the worst arguments I've seen. Shipping depends on your location. You know that, right? The prices also range from high to low depending on where you buy it.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:11 AM)Jeremywight Wrote: The wide TT stadium...yes is under $100 pre-shipping.  It is also smaller (25.5" x 16.75" x 4.5").  And is plain white.  And is shaped nothing like the anime.

(Incoming sled posts 😂)

This is possibly one of the worst arguments I've seen. Shipping depends on your location. You know that, right? The prices also range from high to low depending on where you buy it.

I left shipping out of the equation.  That's why I said "pre-shipping"
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I get 3D printing is expensive but I personally think its kinda expensive but nice idea.

Didn't he say it wasn't 3D printed?
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:20 AM)Jeremywight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This is possibly one of the worst arguments I've seen. Shipping depends on your location. You know that, right? The prices also range from high to low depending on where you buy it.

I left shipping out of the equation.  That's why I said "pre-shipping"

(Dec. 10, 2020  2:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I get 3D printing is expensive but I personally think its kinda expensive but nice idea.

Didn't he say it wasn't 3D printed?

My bad but pre shipping on beys and bricks its $67. Also sure its not 3D printed, but the point still stands. I can get an official bigger TT stadium for $67 dollars.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:20 AM)Jeremywight Wrote: I left shipping out of the equation.  That's why I said "pre-shipping"

(Dec. 10, 2020  2:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Didn't he say it wasn't 3D printed?

My bad but pre shipping on beys and bricks its $67. Also sure its not 3D printed, but the point still stands. I can get an official bigger TT stadium for $67 dollars.

Do you have a wide TT stadium?

I'm assuming you mean bigger as in bigger than the standard TT stadium.  Not bigger than my stadium.

Kinda like saying why get the wide TT stadium for $67 when you can get the standard TT stadium for half that?
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:39 AM)Jeremywight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My bad but pre shipping on beys and bricks its $67. Also sure its not 3D printed, but the point still stands. I can get an official bigger TT stadium for $67 dollars.

Do you have a wide TT stadium?

I'm assuming you mean bigger as in bigger than the standard TT stadium.  Not bigger than my stadium.

Kinda like saying why get the wide TT stadium for $67 when you can get the standard TT stadium for half that?

But you can get an ever bigger stadium than that for under $100. Thats the point I'm making. Even with $30 shipping if you get hit that hard it never goes over $100.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:39 AM)Jeremywight Wrote: Do you have a wide TT stadium?

But you can get an ever bigger stadium than that for under $100. Thats the point I'm making. Even with $30 shipping if you get hit that hard it never goes over $100.

The wide stadium is not bigger than mine.... are you saying that it is?
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:43 AM)Jeremywight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: But you can get an ever bigger stadium than that for under $100. Thats the point I'm making. Even with $30 shipping if you get hit that hard it never goes over $100.

The wide stadium is not bigger than mine.... are you saying that it is?

Barely smaller.
I think the idea is really good, I'd really be interested to buy it but I'm broke so I can't support you Unhappy
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:43 AM)Jeremywight Wrote: The wide stadium is not bigger than mine.... are you saying that it is?

Barely smaller.

10 inches in 1 dimension is barely?  Ookk
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:43 AM)Jeremywight Wrote: The wide stadium is not bigger than mine.... are you saying that it is?

Barely smaller.
I would prefer his stadium due to decal and stadium shape, but just asking Jeremywight does your stadium have a tornado ridge?
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Barely smaller.
I would prefer his stadium due to decal and stadium shape, but just asking Jeremywight does your stadium have a tornado ridge?

Yes it does, you can see it in the videos of the prototype, and can barely see it if you look closely in the 3D rendering
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:52 AM)Jeremywight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I would prefer his stadium due to decal and stadium shape, but just asking Jeremywight does your stadium have a tornado ridge?

Yes it does, you can see it in the videos of the prototype, and can barely see it if you look closely in the 3D rendering

Nice hopefully I can save up for this, cos one of the things I don't like about fanmade stadiums is that some don't have a tornado ridge so the beys go flying out
The majority of that stadium space beys can't even battle in. (Credit to JoJo for wide stadium picture)
[Image: R3Ok7JQ.jpg]
[Image: Y3e0fho.jpg]

Even taking into account the pic of the wide stadium is zoomed in, its still bigger. Not hating on your stadium though. Its just I can get bigger things for less.
Ok you're not going to back it, I get that 😂. If I were able to put in an order to the manufacturer to make 10,000 pieces, then the cost would easily be under $100 each. I most likely won't even get the 70 orders I would need to be fully backed, so I am just giving it a try. About half of the backers so far are Beytubers, and most of them got in when the $99 slots were open.

As I've said, I always tell people to buy TT stadiums before mine, because that's what the Beys are made for.