Kamen Rider

Just got started on Black RX and I love it. I plan to check out Black and other Showa Era Riders before checking out Heisei Era Riders.
You should check out the really first serie from 1971, it is extremely weird, but if you keep an open mind it's really great hahaha.
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You should check out the really first serie from 1971, it is extremely weird, but if you keep an open mind it's really great hahaha.

I definitely intend to. I just started watching Kamen Rider Black now that I finished RX. Next up is the original series after this. Once I watch a few Showa era riders, then its on to Heisei.
so...What do you guys think about the Trailer from Zi-O?
I'm surprised there are quite some Beyblade fans who also like Kamen Rider another thing I like Smile
Whatchu guys think of Shin Kamen Rider Prologue, Kamen Rider The First, and Kamen Rider The Next?
so,I watched Zi-O's first episode yesterday,and wow...the pacing of this episode was even faster than Build's first ep!!!
I noticed that Ma-oh Zi-o eyes, if you look closely are stylized into a shape of a phoenix, or perhaps the symbol of... SHOCKER
ok,episode 11 is my favorite Zi-O episode now. Also really happy we are in the Gaim arc! Gaim is my favorite series!
Bumping it since I'm a Kamen Rider fan myself and I happened to notice this.

Since we're 26 episodes into Zero-One, does anyone have any thoughts on Zero-One? It can be plot, forms, or initial thoughts as a whole.

For me, I love Zero-One, though it doesn't bring as much as Build did. Has great forms and awesome transformation jingles. So far my favorite is Metal Cluster Hopper.

ngl I like and hate Thouser at the same time. His personality is dividing that he does a good job showing two different sides. I'll miss the concept art version of Thouser though. I got used to the purple but it's a bit meh.
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:07 AM)peek Wrote: Bumping it since I'm a Kamen Rider fan myself and I happened to notice this.

Since we're 26 episodes into Zero-One, does anyone have any thoughts on Zero-One? It can be plot, forms, or initial thoughts as a whole.

For me, I love Zero-One, though it doesn't bring as much as Build did. Has great forms and awesome transformation jingles. So far my favorite is Metal Cluster Hopper.

ngl I like and hate Thouser at the same time. His personality is dividing that he does a good job showing two different sides. I'll miss the concept art version of Thouser though. I got used to the purple but it's a bit meh.

Tbh I like Zero-One overall I really like Jin out of anything
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:24 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:07 AM)peek Wrote: Bumping it since I'm a Kamen Rider fan myself and I happened to notice this.

Tbh I like Zero-One overall I really like Jin out of anything

The gun that he pulled out on the first episode had me on the edge lol

Now he's a manly beast wearing that business suit, also dig Burning Falcon Grin
Rampage Vulcan is a mixed bag for me, I just wished he wore more metallic armor or something more armor heavy than make one half of the suit composed of animals.

It just feels like a downgrade and poses as Vulcan’s version of Shining Hopper imo.

Nonetheless, I feel hyped for Rampage Vulcan’s appearance.

https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2020/03/pre...cessories/
Now, you can get ahold of Jin's suit! All for the price of over 3,000 USD!!!

Gasp
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:53 AM)peek Wrote: Rampage Vulcan is a mixed bag for me, I just wished he wore more metallic armor or something more armor heavy than make one half of the suit composed of animals.

It just feels like a downgrade and poses as Vulcan’s version of Shining Hopper imo.

Nonetheless, I feel hyped for Rampage Vulcan’s appearance.

https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2020/03/pre...cessories/
Now, you can get ahold of Jin's suit! All for the price of over 3,000 USD!!!

Gasp

Screw they I want the SlashRiser
[Image: rider_image1]
Ok, I didn't expect Zero-One to have a theoretical Burning Falcon form.

[Image: rider_image1]Maybe if there was more fire on the Burning Falcon armor then I would've like it more. Still looks cool.
Metsuboujinrai Beyblade ideas:
Horobi: Poison Hydra Sting Destroy' Metsu (Zetsumetsu)
Jin: Maximum Garuda Wing Quick'
Jin (Burning Falcon): Flare Dragon I 0 Sword Go
Ikazuchi: Imperial Dragon II Force Jolt' (Chose Imperial Dragon II for layer because of the "A magia that has room to grow.")

Nothing for Naki yet since she doesn't have a rider form yet, but probably will have Killer Deathscyther as its layer.
https://www.toei.co.jp/release/public/1217460_1140.html

Not sure if anyone knew this, but April 6 Toei's Tokusatsu World Official Youtube Channel will release episodes from 70 shows for worldwide viewing! Now we have a way to legally watch these shows (*cough cough*) Of course the original Kamen Rider shows from the Showa era will appear, so keep your eyes on that date!

I don't want to constantly post on this thread in succession, so it would be nice for any Kamen Rider fans to somewhat be active on here.
I can’t wait to watch the OG Kamen Rider and all that tbh.
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:18 PM)peek Wrote: https://www.toei.co.jp/release/public/1217460_1140.html

Not sure if anyone knew this, but April 6 Toei's Tokusatsu World Official Youtube Channel will release episodes from 70 shows for worldwide viewing! Now we have a way to legally watch these shows (*cough cough*) Of course the original Kamen Rider shows from the Showa era will appear, so keep your eyes on that date!

I don't want to constantly post on this thread in succession, so it would be nice for any Kamen Rider fans to somewhat be active on here.

There is also now a channel on Shout Factory TV and Pluto TV called Tokushoutsu which so far from Kamen Rider features the Original Kamen Rider Series, as well as the Ultra Series known as Ultraman Leo and various Super Sentai Series show from Jetman to Hurricaneger I believe.
The problem is that I'm currently on Episode 40 of Den-O, then I'm jumping into Kiva. I can probably binge all the episodes since I don't go back to school until April 15. Then I can watch the Showa classics.
Kamen Rider Zero-One Episode 28 scans + Fighting Jackal
[Image: thumbnail_image1]
[Image: thumbnail_image3]
[Image: thumbnail_image5]
[Image: thumbnail_image6]
[Image: thumbnail_image8]
[Image: thumbnail_image9]
[Image: rider_image1]
Wow... so this is Kamen rider... 1st time ever seeing it...
And it looks epic
(Mar. 22, 2020  9:08 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Wow... so this is Kamen rider... 1st time ever seeing it...
And it looks epic

it's better than Power Rangers/Super Sentai for sure.