Kamen Rider

Just got started on Black RX and I love it. I plan to check out Black and other Showa Era Riders before checking out Heisei Era Riders.
You should check out the really first serie from 1971, it is extremely weird, but if you keep an open mind it's really great hahaha.
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You should check out the really first serie from 1971, it is extremely weird, but if you keep an open mind it's really great hahaha.

I definitely intend to. I just started watching Kamen Rider Black now that I finished RX. Next up is the original series after this. Once I watch a few Showa era riders, then its on to Heisei.
so...What do you guys think about the Trailer from Zi-O?
I'm surprised there are quite some Beyblade fans who also like Kamen Rider another thing I like Smile
Whatchu guys think of Shin Kamen Rider Prologue, Kamen Rider The First, and Kamen Rider The Next?
so,I watched Zi-O's first episode yesterday,and wow...the pacing of this episode was even faster than Build's first ep!!!
I noticed that Ma-oh Zi-o eyes, if you look closely are stylized into a shape of a phoenix, or perhaps the symbol of... SHOCKER
ok,episode 11 is my favorite Zi-O episode now. Also really happy we are in the Gaim arc! Gaim is my favorite series!