Jun

KICKing Things Back Into Gear!

Austin, Texas
Oak Brook Park
16900 Morgan Hill Trail, Austin, TX 78717
  We will meet under the pavilion. All battles will take place there.
1:00 PM. on 06/20/2021
Hosted by
  USN
Contact Host
Format
Burst Limited

Selected official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Covid-19 Requirements:
  • Always wear a mask.
  • If you are feeling sick then stay home and protect everybody else.
  • Stay 6 feet away from other participants unless launching.
  • Avoid all physical contact.
  • Do not let others touch your Beyblades or launchers.
  • There will be hand sanitizer at the pavilion. Feel free to use as much as you like.
  • Even if you are vaccinated you must still follow these rules.
  • These are the Austin guidelines as of May 18th: https://www.austintexas.gov/sites/defaul...-18-21.pdf        They must all be followed in addition to the previously stated rules.
  • Please see WBO COVID-19 requirements:
    https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

What to Bring:
  • One or more Beyblade legal in Burst Limited Format
  • One or more Beyblade Launchers
  • A mask
  • An Adult (If you are under the age of 18)
  • A Good Attitude!
Order of Events:
  1.  Check-in, 12:45-1:15pm, We will make sure that everybody has come to the tournament that signed up for it.
  2.  Tournament, 1:15pm-N/A, We will battle in round robin format, battling each opponent once before finals.
  3.  Finals, N/A-N/A, The top four Bladers will battle in deck format. This will be the last stage of the tournament.
Format:
We will be battling in Burst Limited Format
We chose this format to give people who have not been exposed to the competitive scene a chance to use Hasbro. Hasbro is much more common than Takara Tomy in the US and many rookies use only Hasbro in standard even if Takara Tomy outclasses it by a large margin.

Organizer Note:
Hello. This is USN the Organizer of the tournament. I just wanted to say that this is my first tournament hosted or otherwise and I hope you guys will be patient with me. That said, I think this will be an amazing event and am excited to host it. As I am under 18 my adult I will be bringing is Terry Solomon: terrysolomon@gmail.com See y'all there!

If there is anything I need to add to the Info, please let me know!
Challonge: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/kick..._into_gear

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 19, 2021  7:03 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: how long'll the tourney be

Most likely, about an hour. We'll have to see though.
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:55 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  7:03 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: how long'll the tourney be

Most likely, about an hour. We'll have to see though.

I'm so watching ths
(Jun. 20, 2021  1:08 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:55 AM)USN Wrote: Most likely, about an hour. We'll have to see though.

I'm so watching ths

Get ready!

Just a reminder, the location was changed. It will now take place at Oak Brook Park.
USN I've got a couple of questions about tournament 1. Will it be live-streamed 2. Will it be available at all times on your channel? thx (Aka Strikegamerv6)
(Jun. 20, 2021  4:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: USN I've got a couple of questions about tournament 1. Will it be live-streamed  2. Will it be available at all times on your channel? thx (Aka Strikegamerv6)

It will not be live streamed, but I will make it a video. Simply put, live streaming on a budget is almost impossible.

The tournament is a success! Here's the placings:
1. USN
2: Nola1000
3. TSRmaster08
4. Breezey
Congratulations! We would have loved to join ya as we are in Dallas and Houston.
Just got back from ShinDogs event.
Please let us know when your next one is particularly if you all do Burst standard.
Congratulations again!
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:10 AM)Top_Doc Wrote: Congratulations! We would have loved to join ya as we are in Dallas and Houston.
Please let us know when your next one is particularly if you all do Burst standard.
Congratulations again!

Thanks! I'm planning on hosting a ranked burst standard next time, so I will make sure to invite you!
How was the tournament, man?
Congrats I'm waiting for the video Hope everyone had fun!!!!
(Jun. 21, 2021  1:18 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:10 AM)Top_Doc Wrote: Congratulations! We would have loved to join ya as we are in Dallas and Houston.
Congratulations again!

Thanks! I'm planning on hosting a ranked burst standard next time, so I will make sure to invite you!

Sounds great thanks!
(Jun. 21, 2021  6:15 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: How was the tournament, man?

It went well! Next time, I'm gonna get one of my parents phones for challonge. Mine is garbage and can't run it.
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:06 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  6:15 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: How was the tournament, man?

It went well! Next time, I'm gonna get one of my parents phones for challonge. Mine is garbage and can't run it.

Okay hope everyone had fun
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:06 PM)USN Wrote: It went well! Next time, I'm gonna get one of my parents phones for challonge. Mine is garbage and can't run it.

Okay hope everyone had fun

In my eye, It was amazing. I finally had someone to play beyblade with! I think a lot of the people there felt that way too.
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:49 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  7:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay hope everyone had fun

In my eye, It was amazing. I finally had someone to play beyblade with! I think a lot of the people there felt that way too.

Glad you had fun
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:46 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  4:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: USN I've got a couple of questions about tournament 1. Will it be live-streamed  2. Will it be available at all times on your channel? thx (Aka Strikegamerv6)

It will not be live streamed, but I will make it a video. Simply put, live streaming on a budget is almost impossible.

The tournament is a success! Here's the placings:
1. USN
2: Nola1000
3. TSRmaster08
4. Breezey

Congrats USN And to be honest I knew you were going to win
USN now i want to battle you do badly
(Jun. 22, 2021  2:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: USN now i want to battle you do badly

Well you better tell your parents to let you come down soon. If your intent is to win, however, I wouldn't waste your time!
(Jun. 22, 2021  2:46 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  2:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: USN now i want to battle you do badly

Well you better tell your parents to let you come down soon. If your intent is to win, however, I wouldn't waste your time!

I'll take you down
USN no rush but do u know when the Tournament Video will come out I really wanna break down your strategy and beat u I mean um see the tournament
Congratulations again!
Sorry lol don't even know why I posted that my bad any ways glad things went well hope you do another one soon!
man i really wanna join but idk if they will let me

this really sounds fun and amazing just to meet new people is absolutely awesome
(Jun. 24, 2021  5:43 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: man i really wanna join but idk if they will let me

this really sounds fun and amazing just to meet new people is absolutely awesome

If you live in Austin, then you can join for the next one!
Dang we really need to KICK these tournaments in action so we can CHARGE right ahead
Yes if I ever make a tournament the name will be

The beyblade Championship

By LegendJustice

Become the best blader in the world 🌍