Just a question about burst classic

I recently  re-got into dual layers and I will prob want to have my way into burst classic
since hasbro dual layers are less-rare and cheaper
what single/dual layer beys/parts would you reccommend me buying

and if you could show me the classic guideines and bans would be also great
thanks
Probably Victory Valkrie or Storm Spriggan
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:20 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Probably Victory Valkrie or Storm Spriggan

I heard TT spriggan is pretty bad but hasbro's spryzen is OK

I have two valtryek v2 (as a TT V2 is pretty expensive) but their variable drivers are illegally worn so unless is for the layer I kinda wont be able to use the beys

I am thinking of anubion thanks to orbit (since on wild wyvron they just re-released massive) but I already have the layer (a recolor) and the slopes seem pretty weak so I am not sure
I think Minoboros was pretty strong, is he strong on classic?
The Burst Classic Customizations subforum is the wrong place to ask this question. Beyblade Random Thoughts or WBO Random Thoughts would be better. It didn't need its own thread.

The banlist and guidelines are written in the Burst Classic Rules. Go read them under Rules and Resources.
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:32 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: The Burst Classic Customizations subforum is the wrong place to ask this question. Beyblade Random Thoughts or WBO Random Thoughts would be better. It didn't need its own thread.

The banlist and guidelines are written in the Burst Classic Rules. Go read them under Rules and Resources.

ok I will ask there

this thread can be closed