June 2012 Giveaway: BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set - Passport Holders Only

Hey World Bladers,

If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the June 2012 giveaway for a brand new BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set! Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in a free Face Booster for the winner!
This contest will run for five days until June 30th, 2012, 11:59:60PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!

Also, be sure to check the list of winners for the BEYDAYS 2012 BeyLotto if you haven't already!
Yes, first post.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm in!
I'm in! Grin
Wow, so soon?! Count me in! Grin
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! my first giveaway hope i win enter me pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ - Yeah!
Enter me please!
Entr meh pl0x.
I saw an unboxing of it today...

FOR THE LOVE OF CRIPES ENTER ME PLEEEASE
Kei do you think you could have 5 runner ups to choose from the faces you listed?
Enter Me!
BTW I Bought My Blader's Passport At The Five Fist Beyday.
Another giveaway I will not win. I'm in anyways.
I'm in. Grin
Enter me please! Smile
woot woot enter me in!
5-14-20-5-18
13-5
16-12-5-1-19-5

Pretty easy code to make out. Tongue_out
Pancakes are good, Unicorns are real, and Jog Ball shall be declared the worst tip ever by me (yes, even worse then Quake!)

But other than that, I'm in Cute
i am in for this! I'd like a zero g set. I'm intersted in it...