June 2012 Giveaway: BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set - Passport Holders Only

Enter me please!
Enter me.
im in guys.. wow this will be the first time im entering a giveaway hope i hav good luck this time....
and i have already purchased the blades passport at the bact to the bey- sics tourney in mumbai so good luck to me and all the other participants.. Grin
Here to enter! Thanks for doing giveaways =D
Whoops, I'd better post before it's too late :L

Enter me :3
Enter me
Im in.
Hi there. LAMBORGHINI MERCY! I'm in yo.
I hope i am not too late...
OMG! I can't believe i almost missed this! How did i not see it?! Chocked_2 Anyways hopefully my luck will carry through from the BeyLotto to this... let me just do my mystical powers! XD

BTW i renewed my Bladers Passport at Ultra's event, 'Beydays Super Bash! [London, UK] (26/05/12)'.
(Jun. 27, 2012  9:36 PM)joseph317 Wrote: Im in i hope i win but i hope i lose because if i win ill feel bad for the people who lost but if i lose ill i know i tried.

What on Earth are you talking about son? Enter me please and I hope I win! Chocked_2
why not? Im in
I just bought a passport today at Blader Jam 7.0.
Can I still enter?
I just got a passport today from Blader Jam 7.0 Enter me in please.
(Jun. 30, 2012  11:46 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I just got a passport today from Blader Jam 7.0 Enter me in please.

I can say did. I just haven't smet off
Money yet. Results were submitted
This topic will be reopened once the result is ready. Stay tuned!
The result is ready, so let the drum roll begin!

Scythe Kronos might be good for you, but it's time you get introduced to Zero-G!

You are the winner... :

ACE of spades!!

Congratulations! Post your choice of Face Booster right here and send your shipping details to Kei, although you two could just agree to meet up at a tournament in Toronto!

We hope to see over a hundred Passport Holders sign up for the next giveaway at the end of this month too, and beware of the upcoming HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day! Get ready!
Congrats Ace of spades!

Hopefully, I'll win one someday...
Congratulation's Ace of Spades, You deserve it bro! Smile