Jujutsu Kaisen discussion thread

is that some kind of karate?
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: is that some kind of karate?

it's an anime
I didn't freaking know that there was a Discussion thread of this god tier anime!
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:44 AM)THunderACE4 Wrote: I didn't freaking know that there was a Discussion thread of this god tier anime!

wouldnt say god tier but its really good
Compared to the other garbage of late 2020 jujutsu kaisen is heavenly. It’s aight tho, I like it.
Jujutsu is amazing. What can I say? This is def one of my fav animes
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Jujutsu is amazing. What can I say? This is def one of my fav animes

you should read the manga now the shibuya arc is insane and change jujutsu kaisen landscape after that.
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Jujutsu is amazing. What can I say? This is def one of my fav animes

you should read the manga now the shibuya arc is insane and change jujutsu kaisen landscape after that.

Yes, I need to first watch all the anime eps, then I'll read the manga. Planning to binge on Jujutsu today after 2hrs of school
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:22 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:44 AM)THunderACE4 Wrote: I didn't freaking know that there was a Discussion thread of this god tier anime!

wouldnt say god tier but its really good

Yeah you could say... I dropped off to make space for other animes... plus School is not kind to me
I dont understand a thing but I laughed cause it does sounds like a martial art's name
Yuji Itadori's my fav character