Japanese forum now open!

This is such a huge step in the community, it's amazing how we have branched out this far and I hope the Japanese forum will prosper and hopefully see a lot of new members. Thank you to the committee and ClaraM for making this possible!
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:28 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:20 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Shouldn't the date be 2016? This is awesome. Goodluck!

Oh @[Kei]... We're almost a month into 2016 and you're still writing it wrong. get out

Haha! That's what happens when you make a logo at 3am ... Fixing it.

(Jan. 24, 2016  6:16 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: At the WBO x Waribey event, who will be our representative? We don't have many active users there (gankoba and Oki is all?), what makes this different from just a normal Waribey event?

I will be. Oki might come, but he isn't sure yet. The idea is more to give the WBO some more exposure and encourage WARIBEY members to join the WBO!

(Jan. 24, 2016  6:19 AM)Wizard Wrote: Does WariBey have their own events?

I'm not totally sure, but I think they have had their own events in the past. They mainly just dominate TAKARA-TOMY's official events (like two of the G1 Burst events this weekend in Tokyo), I think haha.
Its a moment of happiness and Very Exciting too.
Congrats WBO on this. I hope more Members joins the Beyblade community and more features added to WBO in Future.
Long Live WBO, Long Live Beyblade !!!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I'm glad to see the forum now open, though still in it's infancy, I think it could do really well should we get lots of Japanese bladers to sign up and join in the discussion. Especially about the combos they choose and their reasons for such preferences.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes and a big thank you to Kei for being patient with my very slow translations.
Why don't you create a sub-domain like http://japan.worldbeyblade.org for sure it's free and you just need to setup in control panel of your own domain.
congrats WBO!! i'm really happy, we're on the way to become ULTIMATE BEYBLADE COMMUNITY!
of course thanks to all moderator [of all fourms], Committee member and @[Bey Brad] for making and keeping WBO so professional [and awsome!]
Great to see the community finally reach Japan, awesome!
This is cool. Thanks Clara.
Well, if I ever go to japen, there will be something cool to attend now.
Everyone, and if you have a Twitter account, please retweet this! https://twitter.com/worldbeyblade/status...8506153985

There's a lot of Japanese Bladers on Twitter, so hopefully we can reach them.
Cool. That's good to hear
BTW, I tweeted from both my accounts haha Kei
(Jan. 25, 2016  2:09 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Cool. That's good to hear

Thank you!

It looks like even Adachi Takafumi liked the Tweet haha.
(Jan. 24, 2016  4:34 PM)Kei Wrote: Everyone, and if you have a Twitter account, please retweet this! https://twitter.com/worldbeyblade/status...8506153985

There's a lot of Japanese Bladers on Twitter, so hopefully we can reach them.
TweetedSmile
(Jan. 25, 2016  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2016  2:09 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Cool. That's good to hear

Thank you!

It looks like even Adachi Takafumi liked the Tweet haha.

Wow, did he really?!