Jacksonville, FL Tournament Organizing Thread

Alright guys, the proposal has been submitted! As of right now, we're aiming for December 10th, likely around 2:30 or 3pm–whichever is more convenient for Deathscyther since he mentioned that he has work until 2pm. Will that time/day work for everyone who has confirmed? Smile
(Nov. 26, 2016  12:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Alright guys, the proposal has been submitted! As of right now, we're aiming for December 10th, likely around 2:30 or 3pm–whichever is more convenient for Deathscyther since he mentioned that he has work until 2pm. Will that time/day work for everyone who has confirmed? Smile

Should work if I can go to the library that day. I'll pinpoint where I need to walk.
(Nov. 26, 2016  12:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Alright guys, the proposal has been submitted! As of right now, we're aiming for December 10th, likely around 2:30 or 3pm–whichever is more convenient for Deathscyther since he mentioned that he has work until 2pm. Will that time/day work for everyone who has confirmed? Smile

The times are great and I'm seriously hoping that I can hang on to Dec. 10th. My little brother's birthday is on the 5th (which is a Monday) and I'm worried if my family might plan his birthday party to a Saturday. Either way, I'll keep you notified!
Great! Definitely keep me updated and at the very least we can hold an informal event if someone ends up being unable to make it Smile
(Nov. 26, 2016  1:16 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Great! Definitely keep me updated and at the very least we can hold an informal event if someone ends up being unable to make it Smile

I'll try to do so.
That will possibly work, It'll take me a while to get there of course.
Event is up! Please post all December tournament-related discussion there Smile
Hey, is there anyone interested in a Organizer for Jacksonville? I may be able to do it late this summer, but I need someone to provide stadiums and extra parts, as well as someone with a Paypal.
Anyone interested in a tournament, in Jacksonville Florida? If so I plan on organizing a tournament, in mid to late September, but anytime after that also works.
Since a few people have contacted me about tournaments in FL/Jacksonville, I figured it might be worth giving this another shot. Can anyone who could attend a tournament on either December 30th, January 6th, January 13th, or any weekday in between please reply to this message? January 6th would probably be most convenient.

@[Deathscyther04] @[Brisk AquarioHD] @[Suzaku-X] @[Ayane_2355] @[PowerBlade] @[Coolistar]
(Nov. 27, 2017  1:20 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Since a few people have contacted me about tournaments in FL/Jacksonville, I figured it might be worth giving this another shot. Can anyone who could attend a tournament on either December 30th, January 6th, January 13th, or any weekday in between please reply to this message? January 6th would probably be most convenient.

@[Deathscyther04] @[Brisk AquarioHD] @[Suzaku-X] @[Ayane_2355] @[PowerBlade] @[Coolistar]

I prolly can't, but I'll see.
(Nov. 27, 2017  5:38 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  1:20 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Since a few people have contacted me about tournaments in FL/Jacksonville, I figured it might be worth giving this another shot. Can anyone who could attend a tournament on either December 30th, January 6th, January 13th, or any weekday in between please reply to this message? January 6th would probably be most convenient.

I prolly can't, but I'll see.

Yeah, the same goes for me. Now isn't a very good time for me to be traveling. But, I'll definitely try my best to squeeze some time for me, into my schedule. Sorry! Good luck, on finding some other people who're interested!
Figured I'd ask around since a couple people contacted me last month, but it looks like we still don't have enough definites to get something going. Ah the struggles of trying to host in unestablished regions...
(Nov. 27, 2017  5:54 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Figured I'd ask around since a couple people contacted me last month, but it looks like we still don't have enough definites to get something going. Ah the struggles of trying to host in unestablished regions...

Yeah, I know that feeling. I tried for a while to get something set up in Jacksonville, but, there seems to be quite a small number of available/existing bladers in that area. I'm once again sorry, that I'm probably not going to be able to help you, in your pursuit of Jacksonville bladers. But, good luck, on finding others!
January 6th works for me, I'll be attending for sure.
Dang I wish I could go but this was last year Crying
A lot of people have been asking me lately about hosting in FL so I figured I would do another call for participants for a December tournament in Jacksonville (likely December 22nd or 29th). Who's interested?

@[Deathscyther04] @[z111] @[Celso] @[chrisknebel] @[PowerBlade] @[Coolistar] @[ranranpwnz] @[BMM8739]
My son is really interested and his cousins as well but I’m just figuring this out

Anything in Jacksonville? I think Jax Beach would be great!
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:26 PM)Kai-rider Wrote: My son is really interested and his cousins as well but I’m just figuring this out

Anything in Jacksonville?  I think Jax Beach would be great!

Hey! I would be very down to host in Jacksonville, but unfortunately it just doesn't look like we have the interest for an official tournament. I could potentially host in January 5th before returning to Virginia, but we would need to have at least 5 or 6 people confirmed to make it worthwhile.
(Dec. 23, 2018  6:49 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:26 PM)Kai-rider Wrote: My son is really interested and his cousins as well but I’m just figuring this out

Anything in Jacksonville?  I think Jax Beach would be great!

Hey! I would be very down to host in Jacksonville, but unfortunately it just doesn't look like we have the interest for an official tournament. I could potentially host in January 5th before returning to Virginia, but we would need to have at least 5 or 6 people confirmed to make it worthwhile.

I could likely being 2 players ..but I see the challenge around the holidays
Currently we have 5 interested - ranranpwnz, Kai-rider + 1, myself, and King_Crab. Last call for a tournament on January 6th!
im intrested in this. hopfully i can go to this
Dangit, I didn't even see this thread.
My grandson is 6 and challenged me, his gammy, to find a place we can go to watch beybladers battle. is there a place in or around Jacksonville FL?