Jacksonville, FL Tournament Organizing Thread

(Nov. 16, 2016  6:37 AM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote: i was wondering, since im kinda new to beyblade would it be alright if i just come and watch? o:

Of course. Smile
(Nov. 16, 2016  6:37 AM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote: i was wondering, since im kinda new to beyblade would it be alright if i just come and watch? o:

As Brisk said, you're always welcome to watch, but we'd love it if you'd play too! WBO events especially in emerging regions like FL are usually pretty small and casual, and we'd be happy to lend you parts if you need some Smile Tournaments also require at least 7 or 8 participants in order to be official and it can be a challenge to find interested players sometimes, so it would be awesome if you'd join in.
As I'm still hoping for one of these days, I don't think I can make it on the 31st of Dec, since it's New Years on the next day.

I can try with December 10 but are Sundays available too? Maybe December 17th as well?
I can definitely join any Jacksonville, FL tournament, I just gotta work on my combos & launcher setup before hand, mid december to mid january would be a good time frame, in my opinion.
(Nov. 17, 2016  7:17 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: As I'm still hoping for one of these days, I don't think I can make it on the 31st of Dec, since it's New Years on the next day.

I can try with December 10 but are Sundays available too? Maybe December 17th as well?
Sunday December 11th and January 1st work for me too, and if that's better for people, I'd totally be up for doing one of those two days. As of right now, I can't plan for December 17th since I have an appointment to get my wisdom teeth removed in the morning and will probably be out for at least a couple days after.

Deathscyther04 Awesome! It's looking like we'll be aiming for December 10th or 11th right now.
(Nov. 17, 2016  7:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2016  7:17 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: As I'm still hoping for one of these days, I don't think I can make it on the 31st of Dec, since it's New Years on the next day.

Sunday December 11th and January 1st work for me too, and if that's better for people, I'd totally be up for doing one of those two days. As of right now, I can't plan for December 17th since I have an appointment to get my wisdom teeth removed in the morning and will probably be out for at least a couple days after.

Deathscyther04 Awesome! It's looking like we'll be aiming for December 10th or 11th right now.

December 10th or 11th might be a possibility for me! I'll let you know. Smile

I can do the 10th or 11th, and any in January, I got work first but I'm able to afterwards, I do live in Orange Park so we need to find out a good area between to have the tournament of course.

I'm good for the 10th, but I'm usually busy on Sunday.

I'm good for the 10th, but I'm usually busy on Sunday.
i would love to participate! for any times, im free december 10, 11 and 12th from 12-5pm.
(Nov. 21, 2016  6:39 AM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote: i would love to participate! for any times, im free december 10, 11 and 12th from 12-5pm.

Awesome! We might do it on the 10th since most people are leaning towards that date. The 12th isn't available, since it's a Monday and tournaments are only hosted during weekends.
This is definitely exciting, any idea what area of Jacksonville it'll happen at so I can GPS it?
(Nov. 21, 2016  5:12 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: This is definitely exciting, any idea what area of Jacksonville it'll happen at so I can GPS it?

Very! As of now, not yet. I would need to wait for The Supreme One to confirm with the location, which will most probably be after getting 7+ members.
(Nov. 21, 2016  5:14 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2016  5:12 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: This is definitely exciting, any idea what area of Jacksonville it'll happen at so I can GPS it?

Very! As of now, not yet. I would need to wait for The Supreme One to confirm with the location, which will most probably be after getting 7+ members.

As of right now, I'm thinking Ed Austin Regional Park unless someone has an indoor alternative. We currently have 6 people confirmed including Brisk's mom, so we just need one more. If anyone has a friend or sibling that might be interested in playing, let me know!
Well, my status of going to a tournament is in jeopardy. Maybe somewhere more south?
(Nov. 23, 2016  2:26 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, my status of going to a tournament is in jeopardy. Maybe somewhere more south?
Might I ask why, and where would be more convenient for you?
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:21 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  2:26 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, my status of going to a tournament is in jeopardy. Maybe somewhere more south?

My parents strongly dislike beyblade, and I may have to take a bus. Huh, I have a park, maybe closer for those more south, Jacksonville Drew Park seems to be decent for me.
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:44 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:21 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:

My parents strongly dislike beyblade, and I may have to take a bus. Huh, I have a park, maybe closer for those more south, Jacksonville Drew Park seems to be decent for me.
That could work. Does it have restroom facilities and covering in case it rains?
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:44 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:21 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Might I ask why, and where would be more convenient for you?

That could work. Does it have restroom facilities and covering in case it rains?

Yes, it has both.
I can possibly go there after work, I get off at 2pm on my work days so I just gotta have my friend GPS it and he can get me there.
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:56 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:44 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: My parents strongly dislike beyblade, and I may have to take a bus. Huh, I have a park, maybe closer for those more south, Jacksonville Drew Park seems to be decent for me.

Yes, it has both.

sadly, i wont be able to go. just told my mom i wanted to go and she said she is gonna be out of town that weekend.... but please do tell me when the next one happens! Grin truly sorry... is someone gonna film?
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:20 PM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:56 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: That could work. Does it have restroom facilities and covering in case it rains?

Yes, it has both.

sadly, i wont be able to go. just told my mom i wanted to go and she said she is gonna be out of town that weekend.... but please do tell me when the next one happens! Grin truly sorry... is someone gonna film?

Awh, that sucks. Unhappy Of course! It's okay, maybe you'll be able to attend to another one!
Yes, I was planning on filming.
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:35 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:20 PM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  3:56 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yes, it has both.

Awh, that sucks. Unhappy Of course! It's okay, maybe you'll be able to attend to another one!

yeah... i will make sure to check your channel <3 plus it will give me more time to learn about beyblade
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:55 PM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:35 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:20 PM)ThatOtakuGalaxy Wrote: sadly, i wont be able to go. just told my mom i wanted to go and she said she is gonna be out of town that weekend.... but please do tell me when the next one happens! Grin truly sorry... is someone gonna film?

yeah... i will make sure to check your channel <3 plus it will give me more time to learn about beyblade

;_; Go ahead!
And do take your time. c':