Jacksonville, FL Tournament Organizing Thread

It's about a 3 hour drive, but if they're willing that would be awesome! I only have a few people interested right now though.
I might be able to come.BTWWho is master of evil?That was my old username.
You told me at one point that you might be able to come to a tournament back when that was your username, so I added you. I'll change that now.
(May. 17, 2014  2:28 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: You told me at one point that you might be able to come to a tournament back when that was your username, so I added you. I'll change that now.

Oh no that's ok I was just curiousXD
I live in Jacksonville,Fl and when the tournament is down here I want to know is it going to be in the Jacksonville jaguar stadium and oh would it be better if ya"ll show the Beyblade tournament in jacksonville,Fl on TV.
Unfortunately, Beyblade tournaments in real life don't really work that way. If I am able to gather the necessary people for an event, it will be relatively low-key and in a free & easily accessible area like a park, as I said in the PM I sent you. The Jacksonville Jaguar stadium would cost more money than I even possess at the moment. A typical event would include 8-20 people and run for 2-3 hours.
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:44 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm trying to get some tournament activity going in Jacksonville, so I figured I'd make a thread in hopes of narrowing down my search for active bladers from northern FL. I'm trying to plan something for late September; if you're interested or might be able to travel to a tournament in Jacksonville FL at some point, discuss it here.
Avaliable tournament participants:
The Supreme One
Voldarok
Voldarok's sister
Tyson777
king_Kendrick
Exotics King
Ryker
Prince Gryph

Possible tournament participants:
Shining God MS
SonofNayru0956
TC01017
King E.Emperor
Antz

(Mar. 29, 2014  3:59 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2014  2:24 AM)Exotics King Wrote: Ethan H. said it will be in Boac Raton which is near me as I live in Lake Worth. But I will try to make it to the Jacksonville tournament if I can so put me on the maybe list Smile
Awesome! You're on Smile If there's a date that would work well for you, let me know!

(Jun. 29, 2014  6:18 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Unfortunately, Beyblade tournaments in real life don't really work that way. If I am able to gather the necessary people for an event, it will be relatively low-key and in a free & easily accessible area like a park, as I said in the PM I sent you. The Jacksonville Jaguar stadium would cost more money than I even possess at the moment. A typical event would include 8-20 people and run for 2-3 hours.
I can totally respect that.and which park is it going to be in
(May. 17, 2014  1:57 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: It's about a 3 hour drive, but if they're willing that would be awesome! I only have a few people interested right now though.
so when I s the tournament
(Mar. 29, 2014  3:59 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2014  2:24 AM)Exotics King Wrote: Ethan H. said it will be in Boac Raton which is near me as I live in Lake Worth. But I will try to make it to the Jacksonville tournament if I can so put me on the maybe list Smile
Awesome! You're on Smile If there's a date that would work well for you, let me know!

(May. 17, 2014  2:27 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I might be able to come.BTWWho is master of evil?That was my old username.

(May. 17, 2014  2:28 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: You told me at one point that you might be able to come to a tournament back when that was your username, so I added you. I'll change that now.

(Jun. 30, 2014  12:34 AM)SpiralLdrago19 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2014  1:57 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: It's about a 3 hour drive, but if they're willing that would be awesome! I only have a few people interested right now though.
so when I s the tournament
did u put me on the I can join list
Would anybody be interested in a tournament in Orlando on next Saturday, July 12? I'll be in town for most of the next week, so if enough people are interested, I'll bring my Beyblades with me. I'm looking for a nice park right now, but suggestions are welcome since I'm not all that familiar with the area. Smile
Sadly I'll be in CT for the month, otherwise I might consider going. I know there are a few people within an hour of Orlando, but not many FL bladers are committed to attending a tournament, to be honest.
Edit: Might want to post this in the general Florida tournament thread. Jacksonville is 3 hours from Orlando.
Hey guys, just want to update the list of active WBO members who would be able to make it to a tournament in Jacksonville, since it's been about a year. Unfortunately, most of the people who said they could probably go are inactive or no longer live in FL, so as of right now the only people I have on a most likely list for a tournament in August are SupremeLDrago19 & Exotics King. Anyone else?
(Jul. 20, 2014  10:37 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey guys, just want to update the list of active WBO members who would be able to make it to a tournament in Jacksonville, since it's been about a year. Unfortunately, most of the people who said they could probably go are inactive or no longer live in FL, so as of right now the only people I have on a most likely list for a tournament in August are SupremeLDrago19 & Exotics King. Anyone else?
ツBriskyyyツ Lives in Florida. Ethan H said he was going to host next weekend in Florida.
I talked to Briskyyy, but she lives too far away to go to something in Jacksonville. Also heard something about Ethan hosting in Boca Raton(?), but that's a 4 1/2 hour drive from here.

Florida is too long haha
You got that right!I'm still Very active on this site but until I convince my parents I'll have to stay on the maybe list.
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:44 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm trying to get some tournament activity going in Jacksonville, so I figured I'd make a thread in hopes of narrowing down my search for active bladers from northern FL. I'm trying to plan something for late September; if you're interested or might be able to travel to a tournament in Jacksonville FL at some point, discuss it here.
Avaliable tournament participants:
The Supreme One
Voldarok
Voldarok's sister
Tyson777
king_Kendrick
Exotics King
Ryker
Prince Gryph
SpiralLDrago19
when is the tournament
Possible tournament participants:
Shining God MS
SonofNayru0956
TC01017
King E.Emperor
Antz
Hey everyone! Looks like a few new Northern Florida bladers have joined recently so I figured I'd check in & see who would be interested in a tournament this month Smile I'm on my way up to Connecticut, but will be back in the area on the 13th and have a small window of time before I head back to Virginia for school on the 20th. If not this month, than perhaps December or early January when I'm around again.
Let me know if you're interested! The OP is certainly due for an update.
(Aug. 02, 2016  4:34 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey everyone! Looks like a few new Northern Florida bladers have joined recently so I figured I'd check in & see who would be interested in a tournament this month Smile I'm on my way up to Connecticut, but will be back in the area on the 13th and have a small window of time before I head back to Virginia for school on the 20th. If not this month, than perhaps December or early January when I'm around again.

I'm interested for a tournament around Dec/Jan. Tongue_out
(Aug. 02, 2016  4:34 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey everyone! Looks like a few new Northern Florida bladers have joined recently so I figured I'd check in & see who would be interested in a tournament this month Smile I'm on my way up to Connecticut, but will be back in the area on the 13th and have a small window of time before I head back to Virginia for school on the 20th. If not this month, than perhaps December or early January when I'm around again.

im good in december before the 20th - 26th. in january im free most of the month.
Is there anyone interested for generally a FL tournament, around Miami, if you're willing to travel? I'm planning to host a tournament on November 12th or the 13th!
I've got 6 confirmed antendees and 4 maybes with me. Let me know if you're interested!
Moving the December tournament discussion over to the Jacksonville thread Smile

As of right now, Saturday December 10th and Saturday December 31st are the best dates for me. Let me know which one works best for you, and maybe if we shoot for the 10th we could do the 31st as well! I'll PM a few people that have expressed interest as of late & see if we can get at least 7 on board.
I'll let you know which dates work for me! Gotta check my parent's schedules haha.
(Nov. 16, 2016  5:29 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I'll let you know which dates work for me! Gotta check my parent's schedules haha.

Sounds good! Would love to co-host if you're available Smile There's also a possibility that one or two of my family members could participate depending on whether or not my younger cousins visit for the holidays.
(Nov. 16, 2016  5:36 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2016  5:29 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I'll let you know which dates work for me! Gotta check my parent's schedules haha.

Sounds good! Would love to co-host if you're available Smile There's also a possibility that one or two of my family members could participate depending on whether or not my younger cousins visit for the holidays.

Awesome! Co-hosting it is then. Smile Haha, definitely do add them! Smile
i was wondering, since im kinda new to beyblade would it be alright if i just come and watch? o: