[ Iselin , New Jersey,United States ] any bladers

Poll: will you be there

no
50.00%
yes
50.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
The issue is finding legal Beystadiums, if you read the rulebooks ...
Yo Kai we have official stadiums right. The super nova is official.
You have not read the rulebooks.
1. The stadiums name is Super Vortex not Super Nova.
2. Only takara tomy/sonokong stadiums are allowed in WBO official tournament play.
Darn we need at least one takara tommy. Why the heck does the rule book comes with the super vortex then. Makes no since to me.
KAI YES I HAVE READ THE OFFICIAL RULE BOOKS. BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.
Sorry about the caps .
Well we can still have fun without takara tommys.
Quick question thow cant we use the standard ruling so in this case we dont need a takara tommy. I thalt thatrule only aplyed to universal version.
I know a link were you can buy a takara tomy sky.
That is helpful but in less than a week , NO , and my name is not sky ...
Ok...Skybadger123 Im have a link so you can get a takara tomy. I mean if you dont want the link then ok.And I could you sky to make your name shorter cause at the time I posted it I didnt know your full online name ok.Im still curious thow do you have prizes? At your tourny. So far you have a fare ammount of people going there.
I pmed about 10 ppl about the tourny Skybadger123
No replys yet thow.
(Sep. 01, 2010  7:14 AM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: Quick question thow cant we use the standard ruling so in this case we dont need a takara tommy. I thalt thatrule only aplyed to universal version.
No, Hasbro Beystadiums cannot be used in any of the formats.
Wow I think thats un fare because people that live in America cant really get a hold of takara tomy stadiums. If there were away I could buy them outside the internet I would but I cant because no place sales them. Man it kind of makes not since thow because when you buy the super vortex thing it comes with beyblades and a other stuff and a rule book. Why would the but an official rule book in the area if we cant even use it
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:03 PM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: Wow I think thats un fare because people that live in America cant really get a hold of takara tomy stadiums. If there were away I could buy them outside the internet I would but I cant because no place sales them. Man it kind of makes not since thow because when you buy the super vortex thing it cmes with the to beyblades and a other stuff and a rule book. Why would the but an official rule book in the area if we cant evn use it.
Hasbro puts a rulebook because that stadium will be used in Hasbro tournaments. However, their events are nothing like ours. We actually take Beyblade seriously; they almost do not care about the Beyblade's performances in their horrible stadiums, and how tournaments are planned too.
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:03 PM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: Wow I think thats un fare because people that live in America cant really get a hold of takara tomy stadiums.
I live in Canada. I have two Takara Tomy Stadiums. Your argument is invalid.

(Sep. 01, 2010  4:03 PM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: If there were away I could buy them outside the internet I would but I cant.
Find someone to buy it for you.

(Sep. 01, 2010  4:03 PM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: Man it kind of makes not since thow because when you buy the super vortex thing it cmes with the to beyblades and a other stuff and a rule book. Why would the but an official rule book in the area if we cant evn use it.
Hasbro released it. It was deemed by us to be unsuitable for tournaments because it was unbalanced. We are not affiliated with Hasbro.

EDIT: Kai-V'd.
Ok I truely understand this but how in the world do I buy a takara tomy when almost every where I go they are sold out. Daegor42 you dont live were I live some please dont get any assumsions. They only way you can buy one is off the internet. And right now no one is saling any on the internet.
To tell you the truth I think its kind of pitty because you guys and Hasbr dont get along. This really hurt beyblade fans like me who stuck around for a while thinking beyblade would never return. And then when it does return you cant start tournys becasue of stuff like this.
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:10 PM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: Ok I truely understand this but how in the world do I buy a takara tomy when almost every where I go they are sold out. Daegor42 you dont live were I live some please dont get any assumsions. They only way you can buy one is off the internet. And right now no one is saling any on the internet.

... Canadians has to purchase TT stadiums the same way Americans do.

They are not sold out, not even close.
Oh look, a three second search brings this up: http://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_nkw=BB-32+Beyblade

Sold out? No. There are even better deals out there. The fact that you are too lazy to go out and find one, or the fact that you don't want to invest in a suitable stadium does not mean that they are impossible to get.

Several Americans have TT stadiums as well. Mc Frown and the LVJ spring to mind. Get your fact straight.
And BDaichi, the tournament organiser of the first United States event in probably a year or more, has an Attack Type Beystadium too.
Lets get one thing straight ok daegor42. You are being really rude. Look this game has so issues apearently,in my opinion. I mean the next thing you guys will be saying I cant use hasbro beyblades then watch me get mad. New beyblade players or old beyblade players dont wanna get all happy for a tourny and see that we cant have an official one until we get a Takara Tomy. And Daegor42 first of all I have common since because I dont buy stuff really online unleast I have to. Ok, dont call me lazy because I dont even know you and you dont even know me. Please I just lettin you know because I will speak my mind on this like it or not.THATS A WARNING.
Now mods I know you see this so if anything rude comes out of me you know why.
Daegor42's comment was not really rude. Also, we will never ban Hasbro Beyblades, hah. And if Hasbro actually cared about Beystadiums and used TAKARA-TOMY's stadium molds at least, then we could consider them. Moreover, you have to know that we thoroughly test each Beystadium Hasbro releases in case it would be balanced, but test results are very disappointing everytime. We do not just skip Hasbro's Beystadiums and ban them.

Furthermore, if people actually read the rulebooks, there would be no deception : it is clearly written what Stadiums can be used.

And since you have to order online now, why do you not ?
Look Kia what he said was rude. He didnt say I ant lazy, he said I am lazy. Now I bet 100 percent if I say something real smart like that level I would be in serious trouble. So basicaly you guys should all just get along because it really aint anything but toys k..... And Im not saying that to put anyone down. Hastbro has some issues to but the messege is hasbro doesnt hurt any player in any way. But in this since this whole takara tomy thing need to stop. Its like yall are using this as a - we dont like hasbro- thing. Thats childish to me.
o.O the guy post was not rude yeah right...... then how come he aint write anything back eh......... He knows what he said was rude.
You really do not know anything about the competitive side of Beyblade then, hah. Obviously you can make tournaments with whatever you want, but if you want Beypoints and Credits, then you need to abide by the rulebooks. You should really not question our decisions because you clearly do not have as much experience in this hobby as most of us do. Some of us have been here since the beginning and we know how the game works and how to keep it healthy.

Telling you that you are lazy is not rude either, hah. And if Daegor42 actually did not do something and that this made him lazy, then you could also tell him.
Im going to get back on topic if you guys dont mine.Tongue_out_wink
Erasho Simmons Wrote:o.O the guy post was not rude yeah right...... then how come he aint write anything back eh......... He knows what he said was rude.
He is offline. He probably had better things to do right now.
Wow lol. I been playing beyblade when it first hit usa. Just because Im new to this site does not mean I dont know the rules or I dont have as much experiance as you Kai. And you are may be right, I may not have the experiance you have because I tend to focus on other thing besides beyblades all the time. And to tell you the truth we all know the out come of beyblade is going to do the same thing it did last time. No more need to be said.
The only reason you are agreeing with him is because of the fact that he jump on your side. About the Takara Tomy area.
You could have been in this hobby for years, yet that does not make you a veteran, because you have shown that you do not know what the competitive side of Beyblade is.

I also do things outside of Beyblade.

I would agree with Daegor42 comment's not being rude even if he was on 'your side'.
I'm going on Kai's side , every Hasbro stadium is horrible , and Daegor may've accidentally called you lazy because you dont take beyblade as seriously as we do , does'nt mean you have to be un-purposely be rude to them to get this thread locked. We are not trying to sound mean , but if we did , we apologize and we just want you take this game/sport seriously. I may be wrong ( hope I'm not ) . So just chill , k Wink.Anyways back on topic , the prizes are still being determined for the tourney and yes there will be snacks , and no fees .Anybody has questions about this ?
Ok you can go on her isde I really dont care. I defer and thats what im going to still do.