Is this combo good?

I am not a mfb expert and I cant do 2 complete beys (I only have one performance tip) so I cant test
My combo is:
Flash Striker (Libra's energy ring) 145 HF
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I am not a mfb expert and I cant do 2 complete beys (I only have one performance tip) so I cant test
My combo is:
Flash Striker (Libra's energy ring) 145 HF

I personally think that is not a good combo

The best combo I currently have is L drago destructor, Nemesis and Basalt Horogium
I aint no expert on mfb either. I mean isnt Flash outclassed?
Striker 145 and Hole Flat make quite decent Offensive Set-Up, I admit that. As long as you don't have to face bey that is 95 or Lower.

One that I am pondering though is Flash. I lack personally that Fusion Wheel, so I am unable to run the test, but... In general, it is Stamina-type wheel with Medicore attack at best, unfortunately. I guess it could do some kind of Smash Attacks.

That is just my opinion, and I cannot say for certain without running some tests.
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:52 AM)Ertean Wrote: Striker 145 and Hole Flat make quite decent Offensive Set-Up, I admit that. As long as you don't have to face bey that is 95 or Lower.

One that I am pondering though is Flash. I lack personally that Fusion Wheel, so I am unable to run the test, but... In general, it is Stamina-type wheel with Medicore attack at best, unfortunately. I guess it could do some kind of Smash Attacks.

That is just my opinion, and I cannot say for certain without running some tests.

I have only a hasbro wing and Ray
but I will get also Dark and storm on monday.
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:52 AM)Ertean Wrote: Striker 145 and Hole Flat make quite decent Offensive Set-Up, I admit that. As long as you don't have to face bey that is 95 or Lower.

Are we talking abaut the same Flash? as far as i know Flash in Attack mode is one of the best Attack fusion wheels in the game (not including Shogun steel Beys) if im wrong so be it but im fairly certian this is all correct
Try ad145 to protect from low attackers. You would probably be better off using 90 or 100 and RF

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I aint no expert on mfb either. I mean isnt Flash outclassed?

Not at all. It’s still relevant till date.
I dont actually know if its 145 anymore
maybe is too short, or maybe is just me
Imma try to send a pic

Yes its 145
Its just that it looks smaller in person

Should I use the flash wheel on stamina or attack?
I am really sad my WD broke