Is this Jolt Driver Fake?

I got this from a seller who sells beys parts individually. I know there is a Jolt' with red tip and white body, but this one does not have dash lock and only white (normal) upper lock. Can't find where this driver comes from any TT products

[Image: nzkko116qln71.png?width=438&format=png&a...15baf69912]
Its legit. I think its comes with Royal cho z spriggan
(Sep. 15, 2021  7:38 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Its legit. I think its comes with Royal cho z spriggan

No, Royal CZS came with Jolt'. Not stock Jolt.
I'm pretty sure it's from the BA-03 Cho-Z All in One Set, because I have that set. I am also not sure if mine is legit, so best to ask others to be really sure. That's a good buy btw, jolt is pretty good if partnered with heavy hitters like Union Achilles(Outclassed) AND Rage Longinus. Downside is stamina. Hope this helps
It's possible that this might be a Hasbro Jolt driver, IIRC most/all TT drivers are at least semi-translucent.

Edit: Got snipe'd by (Blank), it does appear to be from the Cho-Z All in One Set
Oh wait, I see now. Yeah, it does come from the Cho-Z All in One Set.
Thanks all for the replies..

Yeah after checking on TT product lists again, it does come from the special color Bloody Longinus in BA-03
Legit Burst drivers always have TOMY and BB engraved on it.
It’s legit, it has the flat metal screws and the color isn’t different than what tt drivers are. It’s not from royal king spriggan cause it’s not a dash driver, and I have no idea where it’s from, but since everyone is saying it’s from the cho-z all in one set, that’s probably where it’s from.
(Sep. 15, 2021  7:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's possible that this might be a Hasbro Jolt driver, IIRC most/all TT drivers are at least semi-translucent.

Edit: Got snipe'd by (Blank), it does appear to be from the Cho-Z All in One Set

That first comment actually makes no sense because the first Jolt driver Hasbro releases was in Slingshock which is shaped completely different from TT including the rubber tip and Hasbro never released a white Jolt-S with red rubber. Only time normal Jolt was released in Hasbro was the Pro Series.
(Sep. 15, 2021  3:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s legit, it has the flat metal screws and the color isn’t different than what tt drivers are. It’s not from royal king spriggan cause it’s not a dash driver, and I have no idea where it’s from, but since everyone is saying it’s from the cho-z all in one set, that’s probably where it’s from.

You can check Zankye's unboxing of the set
(Sep. 15, 2021  3:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  7:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's possible that this might be a Hasbro Jolt driver, IIRC most/all TT drivers are at least semi-translucent.

That first comment actually makes no sense because the first Jolt driver Hasbro releases was in Slingshock which is shaped completely different from TT including the rubber tip and Hasbro never released a white Jolt-S with red rubber. Only time normal Jolt was released in Hasbro was the Pro Series.

I don't keep up with Hasbro releases, so 🤷‍♂️
It's legit, it's from Korean version of Bloody Longinus
(Sep. 15, 2021  11:10 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: It's legit, it's from Korean version of Bloody Longinus

Nah, it's from the BA-03 Beyblade Cho-Z Battle Set that comes with Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (White ver.), Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Purple ver.), One Light Launcher (Purple ver.), One Light Launcher L and the Burst Stadium Standard Type (Black).
(Sep. 19, 2021  8:10 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  11:10 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: It's legit, it's from Korean version of Bloody Longinus

Nah, it's from the BA-03 Beyblade Cho-Z Battle Set that comes with Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (White ver.), Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Purple ver.), One Light Launcher (Purple ver.), One Light Launcher L and the Burst Stadium Standard Type (Black).
the light launcher l is white and blue, but I think that's it's natural color. My l launcher doesn't launcher properly anymore, if you pull the ripcord it pulls easily and the bey doesn't spin for long. Same with my lr long ripcord launcher. What's wrong with it?
(Sep. 19, 2021  8:14 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  8:10 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Nah, it's from the BA-03 Beyblade Cho-Z Battle Set that comes with Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (White ver.), Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Purple ver.), One Light Launcher (Purple ver.), One Light Launcher L and the Burst Stadium Standard Type (Black).
the light launcher l is white and blue, but I think that's it's natural color. My l launcher doesn't launcher properly anymore, if you pull the ripcord it pulls easily and the bey doesn't spin for long. Same with my lr long ripcord launcher. What's wrong with it?

Ripcord launchers' gears tend to skip over time.
ah, I am never gonna buy a ripcord launcher again

also, time to start a new conversation in another thread lmao
(Sep. 15, 2021  6:52 AM)nove19 Wrote: I got this from a seller who sells beys parts individually. I know there is a Jolt' with red tip and white body, but this one does not have dash lock and only white (normal) upper lock. Can't find where this driver comes from any TT products

Fake. Only Jolt’ comes with that color scheme

(Sep. 15, 2021  6:52 AM)nove19 Wrote: I got this from a seller who sells beys parts individually. I know there is a Jolt' with red tip and white body, but this one does not have dash lock and only white (normal) upper lock. Can't find where this driver comes from any TT products

Nvm. Thought it was fake but then remembered the battle set. Ye its real.
(Sep. 22, 2021  6:06 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote:

Fake. Only Jolt’ comes with that color scheme

battle set?
which booster number is this? (even tho is prob b-00)
The wiki only said that normal jolt was released (in TT) with Bloody Longinus and Bloody Longinus golden dragon
(Sep. 22, 2021  6:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  6:06 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Fake. Only Jolt’ comes with that color scheme

battle set?
which booster number is this? (even tho is prob b-00)
The wiki only said that normal jolt was released (in TT) with Bloody Longinus and Bloody Longinus golden dragon
It was in BA-03 Battle Set.

In the second picture there seems to be some logos on the driver, check those
the BA-03 cho-z all in one battle set is only available in select asian countries so you may have not heard of a set existing.