Is aiga's fighting spirit stronger than valt's ?

Valt has a stronger bond but Aiger has more resonence.
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:54 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Valt has a stronger bond but Aiger has more resonence.

Aiga and Achilles have a natural formed bond from the time Aiga was just a child, that’s why he has more resonance.
This is hard to pin down, actually. As far as power is concerned, Valt is the stronger blader. They both have a fierce love of blading though and powerful connections to their respective beys. I'd say they're level in this regard.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: This is hard to pin down, actually. As far as power is concerned, Valt is the stronger blader. They both have a fierce love of blading though and powerful connections to their respective beys. I'd say they're level in this regard.

Power: Valt
Skill: Valt
Spaghetti Carbonara Eating: Valt
Versatility/Adaptation: Tie
Resonance: Aiga
Intellect: Aiga
Hairbands: Aiga
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: This is hard to pin down, actually. As far as power is concerned, Valt is the stronger blader. They both have a fierce love of blading though and powerful connections to their respective beys. I'd say they're level in this regard.

Cooking: Aiga (Valt food poisoned everyone so he gets - points)
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

I agree with most of this. Resonance I'm on the fence about. Intellect is a tie, and Aiga definitely has the hairbands down pact.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Power: Valt

I agree with most of this. Resonance I'm on the fence about. Intellect is a tie, and Aiga definitely has the hairbands down pact.

Aiga also has better cooking
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I agree with most of this. Resonance I'm on the fence about. Intellect is a tie, and Aiga definitely has the hairbands down pact.

Aiga also has better cooking

Have we seen him cook before? If not he could be just as bad as Valt lol.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Aiga also has better cooking

Have we seen him cook before? If not he could be just as bad as Valt lol.

Well, nothing is better than negative.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Have we seen him cook before? If not he could be just as bad as Valt lol.

Well, nothing is better than negative.

Seriously debatable. I'm mean seriously lol. You can survive on bad food you can't survive on no food.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, nothing is better than negative.

Seriously debatable. I'm mean seriously lol. You can survive on bad food you can't survive on no food.

Well, Valt food poisoned everyone so yeah.
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Seriously debatable. I'm mean seriously lol. You can survive on bad food you can't survive on no food.

lol
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Power: Valt

Valt has the weakest resonance of most of the legends in the anime(or at least in my opinion).
Resonance indicators:
#1: some sort of glowing/extreme/weird body part. Free has his super sayian, Drum has flaming bangs, Lui has flaming hair, shu has his glowing scar, Aiga has his shining hair, lane has those glowing tattoos, Asahi bros have REALLY flaming hair, etc. IDK y, this is just a resonance indicator.
#2: Purified resonance. If one has dark, then purified resonance, it's usually better
Intellect: Idc if u say it be plot armor, but valt's first battle he couldn't launch, aiga's first battle he almost beat world champ.
Hairbands: Aiga needs a titanium thread hairband. Wait no, he'd break that one too lol
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Seriously debatable. I'm mean seriously lol. You can survive on bad food you can't survive on no food.

They weren't poisoned, it was just bad lol.
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, Valt food poisoned everyone so yeah.
They weren't poisoned, it was just bad lol.

Looks to me like they got poisoned (didn’t they throw up?)
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  5:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I agree with most of this. Resonance I'm on the fence about. Intellect is a tie, and Aiga definitely has the hairbands down pact.

Valt has the weakest resonance of most of the legends in the anime(or at least in my opinion).
Resonance indicators:
#1: some sort of glowing/extreme/weird body part. Free has his super sayian, Drum has flaming bangs, Lui has flaming hair, shu has his glowing scar, Aiga has his shining hair, lane has those glowing tattoos, Asahi bros have REALLY flaming hair, etc. IDK y, this is just a resonance indicator.
#2: Purified resonance. If one has dark, then purified resonance, it's usually better
Intellect: Idc if u say it be plot armor, but valt's first battle he couldn't launch, aiga's first battle he almost beat world champ.
Hairbands: Aiga needs a titanium thread hairband. Wait no, he'd break that one too lol

# 1 Valt formed his bond with Valtryek naturally without having to really try at it and has had a powerful connection to it every since. He's also one of the few bladers capable of seeing his and other's bey avatar's. Plus he can hear the voices and understand the connections others have with their beys. (All since season 1&2) In addition, the whole glowing part being connected with resonance didn't start till Turbo, (Free's veins isn't resonance. Him simply him dipping into the well of his power)

#2 That's only a theory

#3. Valt simply didn't have the fundamentals down in the beginning. He quickly got better.
And Aiga's first battle with Valt was definitely plot armor. Didn't make any sense. In addition he didn't use any particular strategy during that match which would display a superior intellect. Later on his in his beyblade career we began to see that.
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Valt has the weakest resonance of most of the legends in the anime(or at least in my opinion).
Resonance indicators:

# 1 Valt formed his bond with Valtryek naturally without having to really try at it and has had a powerful connection to it every since. He's also one of the few bladers capable of his seeing his and other's bey avatar's. Plus he can hear the voices and understand the connections others have with their beys. (All since season 1&2) The whole glowing part being connected with resonance didn't start till Turbo, (Free's veins isn't resonance.)

#2 That's only a theory

#3. Valt simply didn't have the fundamentals down in the beginning. He quickly got better.
And Aiga's first battle with Valt was definitely plot armor. Didn't make any sense. In addition he didn't use any particular strategy during that match which would display a superior intellect. Later on his his beyblade career we began to see that.

I agree with number 1 and 3. Aiga was shown as a Beyblade prodigy due to his childhood bond with Achilles (but his wins with Valt were plot armor). Aiga was also so strong due to the rush to finish his story.
Honestly there is no need to compare Valt and Aiga now they are two different people with two different specialities and weaknesses period. Now leave this thread which is more than an year old at this point.
Is this even a question. Uf aigas was bigger he wouldve won the battle against lucifer but he didnt win. The end!!!!
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Resonance indicators:
First off, that first battle was most definitely plot armor, and from a story stand point, Valt always has a hard time when Valtryek evolves. Remember, this was his first battle with a turbo bey, so he was still getting used to it.

Second, in my opinion, Valt has the strongest connection with his bey in the entire series. My current theory as to why he lacks a trigger for his resonance mode is because he’s always in resonance, and there for doesn’t have a visible trigger for it. Just my humble opinion
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:52 PM)Zeta Gengar Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Valt has the weakest resonance of most of the legends in the anime(or at least in my opinion).
Resonance indicators:
First off, that first battle was most definitely plot armor, and from a story stand point, Valt always has a hard time when Valtryek evolves. Remember, this was his first battle with a turbo bey, so he was still getting used to it.

Second, in my opinion, Valt has the strongest connection with his bey in the entire series. My current theory as to why he lacks a trigger for his resonance mode is because he’s always in resonance, and there for doesn’t have a visible trigger for it. Just my humble opinion

Disagreed. Aiga's bladerspirit might surpass Valt's. If you watch Aiga battle you will know what I mean
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Stop necroposting

this is not a dead thread
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Stop necroposting

this is not a dead thread

Check the last post which on November 4 above it you will see what date wa sthe last post