Is aiga's fighting spirit stronger than valt's ?

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: this is not a dead thread

Check the last post which on November 4 above it you will see what date wa sthe last post

latest post before mine was 8 mins ago
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Check the last post which on November 4 above it you will see what date wa sthe last post

latest post before mine was 8 mins ago

Check page 1 again
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: latest post before mine was 8 mins ago

Check page 1 again

doesnt matter.......a lot of people revived this thread
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt would wreck Aiga. Aiga got wrecked by Lane, Valt fought him nearly equally.

No, Valt wouldn't just outright WRECK Aiga, they would fairly even in a battle currently. Plus Valt got wrecked by Lane pretty badly himself so don't pretend it only happened to Aiga.
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:05 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt would wreck Aiga. Aiga got wrecked by Lane, Valt fought him nearly equally.

No, Valt wouldn't just outright WRECK Aiga, they would fairly even in a battle currently. Plus Valt got wrecked by Lane pretty badly himself so don't pretend it only happened to Aiga.
Valt most definitely did not get wrecked by Lane, it was a very close battle. Aiga was obliterated quickly. Plus Valt took out Lucifer The End and World Spriggan in the Tag team tournament with freaking Rantaro on his side.
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:05 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: No, Valt wouldn't just outright WRECK Aiga, they would fairly even in a battle currently. Plus Valt got wrecked by Lane pretty badly himself so don't pretend it only happened to Aiga.
Valt most definitely did not get wrecked by Lane, it was a very close battle. Aiga was obliterated quickly. Plus Valt took out Lucifer The End and World Spriggan in the Tag team tournament with freaking Rantaro on his side.

Lane definitely did wreck Valt in that last battle. Lane took virtually all of Valt's attacks unscathed and he was even laughing at one point; heck, Lane didn't even get serious until the final round whereas Valt was serious since the start of the match and as soon as Lane got real himself he clapped Valt with very little effort -- Lane won the first and last rounds to Valt's one, it wasn't very close at all; Valt just kept attacking and didn't gain any ground until the second round -- only, Lane was basically unscathed the whole battle. 

Plus Valt's match was the final battle of the tournament and you can see the animators spent more time on his battle which is why Aiga's match was so short but you can't say that Aiga alone got wrecked by Lane when the same thing literally happened to ALL of the legends -- including Valt. And did you forget Aiga was the first person to actually get a win off Lane? He beat him when he teamed with Hikaru and rung him out in a head to head between Achilles and Lucifer. BTW, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but burying Aiga with those "Valt would wreck him", "Aiga got wrecked by Lane", and "Aiga was obliterated quickly" comments aren't cool. And no, I didn't make this comment to trash talk Valt(he's my second favorite MC); I just don't like to see people burying Aiga when comparing him to another character.
Judging from what I've seen, they are fairly equal, but the animators have more emphasis on Valt so his beys always turn out as objectively better (my opinion because after turbo there wasn't much improvement on the general gimmicks of Achilles)
(Jul. 01, 2021  9:13 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Judging from what I've seen, they are fairly equal, but the animators have more emphasis on Valt so his beys always turn out as objectively better (my opinion because after turbo there wasn't much improvement on the general gimmicks of Achilles)

Yeah, you're right
(Jul. 01, 2021  9:08 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:53 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt most definitely did not get wrecked by Lane, it was a very close battle. Aiga was obliterated quickly. Plus Valt took out Lucifer The End and World Spriggan in the Tag team tournament with freaking Rantaro on his side.

Lane definitely did wreck Valt in that last battle. Lane took virtually all of Valt's attacks unscathed and he was even laughing at one point; heck, Lane didn't even get serious until the final round whereas Valt was serious since the start of the match and as soon as Lane got real himself he clapped Valt with very little effort -- Lane won the first and last rounds to Valt's one, it wasn't very close at all; Valt just kept attacking and didn't gain any ground until the second round -- only, Lane was basically unscathed the whole battle. 

Plus Valt's match was the final battle of the tournament and you can see the animators spent more time on his battle which is why Aiga's match was so short but you can't say that Aiga alone got wrecked by Lane when the same thing literally happened to ALL of the legends -- including Valt. And did you forget Aiga was the first person to actually get a win off Lane? He beat him when he teamed with Hikaru and rung him out in a head to head between Achilles and Lucifer. BTW, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but burying Aiga with those "Valt would wreck him", "Aiga got wrecked by Lane", and "Aiga was obliterated quickly" comments aren't cool. And no, I didn't make this comment to trash talk Valt(he's my second favorite MC); I just don't like to see people burying Aiga when comparing him to another character.
It's all good my friend, but at the end of the day, Valt is the legend of the legends. Aiga and Lane are great but Valt is better. And Lane was most definitely serious in his battle against Valt, it was super close. Valt even took a point from him. And then he beat Lane and Shu with a weak partner. There's a reason why Lane was so salty about losing to Valt in episode 49, cuz Valt kicked his carp fair and square.
(Jul. 01, 2021  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  9:08 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Lane definitely did wreck Valt in that last battle. Lane took virtually all of Valt's attacks unscathed and he was even laughing at one point; heck, Lane didn't even get serious until the final round whereas Valt was serious since the start of the match and as soon as Lane got real himself he clapped Valt with very little effort -- Lane won the first and last rounds to Valt's one, it wasn't very close at all; Valt just kept attacking and didn't gain any ground until the second round -- only, Lane was basically unscathed the whole battle. 

It's all good my friend, but at the end of the day, Valt is the legend of the legends. Aiga and Lane are great but Valt is better. And Lane was most definitely serious in his battle against Valt, it was super close. Valt even took a point from him. And then he beat Lane and Shu with a weak partner. There's a reason why Lane was so salty about losing to Valt in episode 49, cuz Valt kicked his carp fair and square.

Thank you for keeping it cool G2 😁. Valt definitely is the best legendary blader, and I was glad he got his revenge against Lane in the second tournament.