Is There News in Beyblade Burst Season 4?

I’ve been hearing about this Beyblade Burst Kakusei, or something like that with Slash Valkyrie and other blades, if you have any news just post it on this, now I don’t know it there’s is an official thread for this, so yeah.
Beyblade Burst Kakusei is just the rest of the line-up of Super Z Beys from November to February.
The new series will be called something completely different.
I have no idea on this topic
I have been wondering on this topic for so long
I have placed Google searches on this topic almost a thousand times(exaggeration).
The first time I got a proper search result,I landed here...later did I discover that you are also not sure...
I am not happy to say this but...
WE ARE ALL SAILING ON THE SAME BOAT

I hope there is no change in characters
I want Valt,Shu,Free,Cuza,Honshu,Kristina,Raul,Diago,Xander,Ren,Shasa,Sui,Kurt,etc...
And everyone to be there...
I dont think there will be a Season 4 (to correlate/be the same like the previous series), but if you mean a spin-off then maybe. Maybe its just not announced yet
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:26 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont think there will be a Season 4 (to correlate/be the same like the previous series), but if you mean a spin-off then maybe. Maybe its just not announced yet

Season 4 confirmed.
(Jan. 09, 2019  6:57 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:26 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont think there will be a Season 4 (to correlate/be the same like the previous series), but if you mean a spin-off then maybe. Maybe its just not announced yet

Season 4 confirmed.

Oooh then Im very hyped!!

It already got confirmed by marutti

Idk wht kind of system it could be this time. Maybe something like duo eclipse??
The only thing I hope is that the old characters return. Maybe some from S1 and S2
(Jan. 09, 2019  7:19 PM)KnightPro Wrote:

It already got confirmed by marutti

Idk wht kind of system it could be this time. Maybe something like duo eclipse??

That would be cool.
That would be so cool
(Jan. 09, 2019  6:57 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Season 4 confirmed.
How do you say so?
(Jan. 11, 2019  3:17 AM)Sairam Kumar M Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  6:57 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Season 4 confirmed.
How do you say so?

(Jan. 11, 2019  10:31 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2019  3:17 AM)Sairam Kumar M Wrote: How do you say so?

Thanks man!!!
By the way,where did you get the information i.e the website
(Jan. 16, 2019  3:52 PM)Sairam Kuma r M Wrote: By the way,where did you get the information i.e the website

Beyblade.jp is one official beyblade site. It's default in Japan language.