Is Metal fight still to good to watch?

So my nephew got interested in Beyblade burst in December of 2020 by finding a small collection of  Beyblades I had a few years ago when my roommates insisted I should play that lasted a few months kind of give up cuz I couldn't find a tournament to join. Ever since December of 2020 I've been really into Beyblade with my nephew we both have all of the sparking collections except some in the random boosters so my question is this is it too late to watch Metal Fight? I've never seen it and I'm not sure if my nephew would enjoy it but I hear a lot of good things about it and we love the anime Beyblade burst. should we check out this anime?
As a metal fight fan myself I have to say no it’s never too late to start rewatching. When I got back into Beyblade I started rewatching the MFB series to get back into the feel.
sure its cringy tho but not as cringy as the dubbed ver of beyblade burst gt
and its also good
I believe this question should go in the Anime and Manga forum. And yes, Metal Fight is still good to watch, I watched it for the first time a few months ago myself.
ah YA its my favorite series!!!!
Yes it is. Amazing Series
ok I gotta check my settings cuss I can't see ryugas sons posts
in my opinion metal fight is bad
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: in my opinion metal fight is bad

It's not. You probably only watched burst in dub
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:30 PM)kai edits Wrote:

It's not. You probably only watched burst in dub

First off they said "in my opinion", Second off Making fun of someone for watching a show in the dub is stupid, it's not always worth it to have to go to illegal websites or using a VPN, Third Off you've already made a fool of yourself, I don't think most people will take what you say seriously

splish splash your opinion is trash

- every toxic mfb fan

note this is a joke
Thanks drainblader
lets just agree Mfb has pros and cons and cringe
always will be good to wtach