Is Beyblade popular where you live?

me and my 3 cousins are the only bladers in my town it sad
Yeah. The us has many bladers.
In Tennessee not really. Some of the beys at Walmart are kind of sold out and are pretty popular but I rarely see anyone pass by or even check the beys. Only problem is that tournaments rarely happen and I use TT beys instead of Hasbro since Hasbro isn't even anime accurate XD
In Florida, not so sure my local Walmart has Evolution maybe turbo and it is sometimes cleared off shelves but I don't see people around with beys
Yes, 3 kids in my class, 9 kids in other fifth grade classes. We beyblade at recess
Sort of cuz when i went to the beyblade burst tournament in my country,lots of people r there
meh, beyblade isnt very popular in Vietnam but many of bladers in my country are absolute dumb. They cant even spell the name right, dont know how burst system works, dont know anything about beyblade. they just simply buy beys and go around arrogantly challenges other with bad combo( Victory Valkyrie Oval Revolve? really?)
There isnt many local stores too. there are only like 20 or 25 stores across the country. maybe less and there isnt a store in some city
also u know Infinity Nado? there are 2 nado that copied Valkyrie and Xcalibur
Does anyone know if there will be a tournament in Georgia?
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo popular in my neighborhood

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo popular in my neighborhood
Picking up a little steam in South Florida although most of the bladers I know are more concentrated in central Fl (Orlando/Tampa). I’ve been trying to list of FB & Twitter & our up flyers for a Beyblade club to drum up some interests as well. Lots of bladers, we just need someone to bring the community together.
I’m trying to get some hype around my school, but all we have is like 3 people who own dual-layers. Unhappy
Beyblade sells really well in my area (South Texas) considering how stock at Walmarts and Targets disappear, haven't seen a lot of people playing or advertising get-togethers for it.

Kinda disappointing but I've got friends to have fun with.