Is Aiga Owning Union Achilles?

I'm not sure that Aiga will own Achilles or not but I'm 65% sure that he will own it.

So I want to guys to reply If Aiga is owning Union Achilles or not, please.

Link To Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1u7rtBEAw
of course his owning it. aiga is in the opening everything is set up for him to own his bey again. so yes I'm sure his owning it. but some people still believes he might own Lord spriggan like i said once they only way for him to have spriggan would be cause shu ask him for a favor and give him spriggan to do it(which most likely won't happen) . whoever he might want aiga to test if lord spriggan appears in the anime .
dude how many times have people told you not to make a random thread about something like this? It's also obvious aiga will own Achilles if he was shown in the intro.
Is this even a question, because I can't tell...
Y E S S S S S
If Aiga will own Spriggan the name of Spriggan would be like Z Spriggan or Union Spriggan...
This is useless thread @~Mana~ can you close it? Even marutti confirmed that owner is Aiga.Case.Closed.
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:45 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: This is useless thread @~Mana~ can you close it? Even marutti confirmed that owner is Aiga.Case.Closed.

Who's Marrutti?
(Aug. 08, 2019  10:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:45 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: This is useless thread @~Mana~ can you close it? Even marutti confirmed that owner is Aiga.Case.Closed.

Who's Marrutti?

A very good leaker on new information
(Aug. 08, 2019  10:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  10:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who's Marrutti?

A very good leaker on new information

Ohhh that's epic.
(Aug. 08, 2019  4:52 PM)Ghostly Wrote: I'm not sure that Aiga will own Achilles or not but I'm 65% sure that he will own it.

So I want to guys to reply If Aiga is owning Union Achilles or not, please.

Link To Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1u7rtBEAw

It has been confirmed that he will own it by marutti

shesh! Next time could you be a bit nicer to Him?
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:21 AM)SS2 Blader Wrote:

shesh! Next time could you be a bit nicer to Him?

Hes been making misleading threads for long time now so no Smile And if you dont believe chcek his profile and look at his threads.And I said it should be closed because of the fact that in corocoro magazine is confirmation that aiga owns Union Achilles.He just wanted to mislead people so no,I couldn't.

(Aug. 08, 2019  4:59 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: dude how many times have people told you not to make a random thread about something like this? It's also obvious aiga will own Achilles if he was shown in the intro.

Exactly
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:59 AM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:21 AM)SS2 Blader Wrote: shesh! Next time could you be a bit nicer to Him?

Hes been making misleading threads for long time now so no Smile And if you dont believe chcek his profile and look at his threads.And I said it should be closed because of the fact that in corocoro magazine is confirmation that aiga owns Union Achilles.He just wanted to mislead people so no,I couldn't.

(Aug. 08, 2019  4:59 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: dude how many times have people told you not to make a random thread about something like this? It's also obvious aiga will own Achilles if he was shown in the intro.

Exactly

oh well. good night! Smile
You have to be joking to ask something like that.
(Aug. 09, 2019  4:30 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: No, he will use Sellihca XD

You can't be anymore wrong he is obviously gonna be using underrated greek warrior .2. Mr.
Hopefully this announcement will patch up our Beyblade "Union"....damnit that was terrible
(Aug. 10, 2019  1:18 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hopefully this announcement will patch up our Beyblade "Union"....damnit that was terrible

The door is that way ?
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:06 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  1:18 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hopefully this announcement will patch up our Beyblade "Union"....damnit that was terrible

The door is that way ?

What if I'm the owner of Bahamut? I'd be too "Blind" to even see it.
Yes cause legit Aiga appears on the Union Achilles box
I'm actually gonna be the one to own Union Achilles, cuz I'm the be-*shot*