Is Accel’ a good driver?

Is it a good driver in terms of being good at attack and spinning long?
 (I know destroy’ is best at a mix of attack and stamina, but destroy’ just isn’t aggressive enough for me)
Destroy’ is the most aggressive driver that has good stamina. If you want more aggressive, you’ll be giving up stamina. Ultimate Reboot’, for example, has less stamina, but more attack power. Accel’ has worse attack and a bit worse stamina.
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Destroy’ is the most aggressive driver that has good stamina. If you want more aggressive, you’ll be giving up stamina. Ultimate Reboot’, for example, has less stamina, but more attack power. Accel’ has worse attack and a bit worse stamina.

Actually a Non awakened Hold' is really aggressive, but Hold' is extremely rare
Also if you put it on something that can spin equalize this combination can counter stamina combos in opposite spin

(Nov. 30, 2020  1:12 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Short answer: No

How so?

It was quite aggressive for me
While not the best Driver it's pretty solid overall and not a bad Driver by any means and used to have some use in stalling but it's not Really Competitive anymore
its decent. Assault' does pretty much what Accel' does better imo.
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: its decent. Assault' does pretty much what Accel' does better imo.

So, then would you say assault’ is a good driver nowadays?
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: its decent. Assault' does pretty much what Accel' does better imo.

So, then would you say assault’ is a good driver nowadays?

Pretty much. αssault' is really just a better Accel.
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So, then would you say assault’ is a good driver nowadays?

Pretty much. αssault' is really just a better Accel.

So it is a good driver nowadays? Also how do you get assault’ besides in the random booster with curse Satan?
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Pretty much. αssault' is really just a better Accel.

So it is a good driver nowadays? Also how do you get assault’ besides in the random booster with curse Satan?
It originally came on Zwei Bahamut (was a corocoro exclusive i believe)

Assault' is pretty good. Ive used Imperial Achilles 00Expand Assault' and it is a really good combo if you ask me.
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So it is a good driver nowadays? Also how do you get assault’ besides in the random booster with curse Satan?
It originally came on Zwei Bahamut (was a corocoro exclusive i believe)

Assault' is pretty good. Ive used Imperial Achilles 00Expand Assault' and it is a really good combo if you ask me.

yes I agree I think its actually the best attack driver but hey That's just Me