Introducing beyblade mom!

Hi I am in South Carolina and looking to find events in nearby states for my kids to attend, as well as get more info on hosting our own! They have already organized their first one before I found out about this group. Check it out! www.LetItRip.KidsInCommerce.com  I hope it's ok to post here, if not remove.
Welcome to the WBO!
Hi, You're posting in the right place, don't worry. I live in TN. I think that's quite a ways from SC. But it sounds fun!
(Jun. 16, 2019  12:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Thanks! I'm feeling more and more at home here!

(Jun. 16, 2019  12:59 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, You're posting in the right place, don't worry. I live in TN. I think that's quite a ways from SC. But it sounds fun!

Thanks Boigamer25! TN is pretty far but if you did find yourself in SC next month for some unlikely reason please do come lol! The sponsor they have gave some pretty amazing prize giveaways!!
Hey there moni.mompreneur! Welcome to the WBO.

It's fine to talk about past events, but discussion/promotion of upcoming events not sanctioned by either the WBO, TAKARA-TOMY, or Hasbro in any way is not allowed on the WBO as we cannot vouch for them in the same way that we can for the events we sanction or for the events TAKARA-TOMY or Hasbro host.

But it's great you'd like to look into hosting your own! Here is the high level overview of the process:

Step 1: Read the Organizer’s Guide
Step 2: Post a thread in Beyblade Communities and confirm the interest of at least 4 players in your area by having them post
Step 3: Take the Organizer’s Quiz
Step 4: Get Approved, Post Your Event

All of the information you need should be in our Organizer's Guide and on the Become an Organizer page, but if you have any further questions please feel free to ask one of our Organized Play Contributors (Wombat, The Supreme One, OldSchool™).